• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

God's Warning to America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah.

I'm aware.

You're still ignoring 2000 years and most of the globe worth of authors. If you believe that a few dozen authors from a small region of land several thousand years ago is sufficient, your smug laughter is greatly misplaced.

action.jpg

The smugness is yours, because you think you know what's going on, but your lost in your own self-inflicted fallacies.
I have enough humility to value the last 2000 years and the rest of the globe's interpretation of our universe. You're putting a lot of eggs in one basket.

So yeah, you have no evidence.

I've seen your type my whole life, and there's nothing honest and sincere about your demand for evidence. Whatever you get you trample on.

“On Wednesday, April 29, 2015, Messianic Jewish Rabbi, Jonathan Cahn, spoke at the fourth annual Washington—A Man of Prayer event held at the U.S. Capitol, delivered on the 226th anniversary of the inauguration of President George Washington. Cahn’s sermon in Washington was the most anointed prophetic utterance he has ever given, and many members of the Congress were in attendance.” – Freedom Outpost

Watch the video / speech at:

Excerpt: "Supreme Court Justices, can you judge the ways of God? Can you, with manmade verdicts, overrule the eternal laws of God? There is another court, and there is another Judge. And before Him, all men and all judges will give account. If a nation's high court should pass judgment on the Almighty, should you then be surprised if the Almighty should pass judgment on that court and that nation?"

A transcript of the speech can be found at: Rabbi Jonathan Cahn Gives America a Final Warning - Freedom Outpost

A powerful and anointed message, and warning, to the politically correct and to America. What a tremendous speaker!

Discussion...

This is why God Fearing states like Oklahoma never have any natural disasters while Godless states like Massachusetts are constantly plagued by tornadoes....

It's why God Fearing states like Mississippi are so prosperous while Godless states like Colorado are just mired in poverty...

It's why deeply Christian sub-Saharan Africa has done so well while Godless Scandinavia is nothing but a collection of failed states...

This is why God Fearing states like Oklahoma never have any natural disasters while Godless states like Massachusetts are constantly plagued by tornadoes....

It's why God Fearing states like Mississippi are so prosperous while Godless states like Colorado are just mired in poverty...

It's why deeply Christian sub-Saharan Africa has done so well while Godless Scandinavia is nothing but a collection of failed states...

I don't know why you want to go with that.

You can find God's laws on who God blesses, and who God punishes, in Deuteronomy chapter 28.

You want to know why Jerusalem was sacked in 70 AD? You can find the answer for that one in the Gospel of Luke.

I've seen your type my whole life, and there's nothing honest and sincere about your demand for evidence. Whatever you get you trample on.

maybe what you give just isn't evidence

You can find God's laws on who God blesses, and who God punishes, in Deuteronomy chapter 28.

You want to know why Jerusalem was sacked in 70 AD? You can find the answer for that one in the Gospel of Luke.

saying all the Christians are doing it wrong stull doesn't explain the success of the non Christians and lack of their being smitten

The burning bush, lol. What nonsense. Who could believe that?

I don't either.

But just look around. God's been turning up the heat on America. And it's going to get worse.

That's absurd.

Just judging by your standard of "godliness," there are plenty of places in the world that have condoned "sin" much more and longer than the U.S. Lo and behold, Amsterdam is still standing.

If there is a god (and I have a hard time believing there is), I hope he'd have better things to do than smite people for using the brains he gave them. There's thousands upon thousands of people starving to death in Africa. Maybe this "god" who "loves us" can send some good vibes their way.

I don't either.

But just look around. God's been turning up the heat on America. And it's going to get worse.

How, exactly, has god been "turning up the heat" on America?

“On Wednesday, April 29, 2015, Messianic Jewish Rabbi, Jonathan Cahn, spoke at the fourth annual Washington—A Man of Prayer event held at the U.S. Capitol, delivered on the 226th anniversary of the inauguration of President George Washington. Cahn’s sermon in Washington was the most anointed prophetic utterance he has ever given, and many members of the Congress were in attendance.” – Freedom Outpost

Watch the video / speech at:

Excerpt: "Supreme Court Justices, can you judge the ways of God? Can you, with manmade verdicts, overrule the eternal laws of God? There is another court, and there is another Judge. And before Him, all men and all judges will give account. If a nation's high court should pass judgment on the Almighty, should you then be surprised if the Almighty should pass judgment on that court and that nation?"

A transcript of the speech can be found at: Rabbi Jonathan Cahn Gives America a Final Warning - Freedom Outpost

A powerful and anointed message, and warning, to the politically correct and to America. What a tremendous speaker!

Discussion...

Should they all be in insane asylums?

They seem harmless but they are anything but.

Jerusalem was sacked because the Jews who held the city at the time were outnumbered 2-to-1 by a far militarily superior Roman army.

Jerusalem was sacked because the Jews who held the city at the time were outnumbered 2-to-1 by a far militarily superior Roman army.

Nice try. The Jews were previously delivered by God from much greater odds than that.

Nice try. The Jews were previously delivered by God from much greater odds than that.

No, the Jews prevailed under completely different circumstances and gave god the credit.

That's absurd.

Just judging by your standard of "godliness," there are plenty of places in the world that have condoned "sin" much more and longer than the U.S. Lo and behold, Amsterdam is still standing.

You don't study the Bible much, do you?

It took multiple generations for the sins of the Amorites to catch up to them (Genesis 15:16).

You don't study the Bible much, do you?

It took multiple generations for the sins of the Amorites to catch up to them (Genesis 15:16).

So in other words, "it's coming! Just you wait!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom