• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

God's Warning to America

Status
Not open for further replies.
“On Wednesday, April 29, 2015, Messianic Jewish Rabbi, Jonathan Cahn, spoke at the fourth annual Washington—A Man of Prayer event held at the U.S. Capitol, delivered on the 226th anniversary of the inauguration of President George Washington. Cahn’s sermon in Washington was the most anointed prophetic utterance he has ever given, and many members of the Congress were in attendance.” – Freedom Outpost

Watch the video / speech at:

Excerpt: "Supreme Court Justices, can you judge the ways of God? Can you, with manmade verdicts, overrule the eternal laws of God? There is another court, and there is another Judge. And before Him, all men and all judges will give account. If a nation's high court should pass judgment on the Almighty, should you then be surprised if the Almighty should pass judgment on that court and that nation?"

A transcript of the speech can be found at: Rabbi Jonathan Cahn Gives America a Final Warning - Freedom Outpost

A powerful and anointed message, and warning, to the politically correct and to America. What a tremendous speaker!

Discussion...

um according to your religion we can judge the ways of its god because the 1st dust man and rib woman ate the magic fruit that teaches you good from evil

even with out magic fruit you don't seem that good or that logical

Except for a few instances like the Burning Bush, Mt. Sinai, etc., God always speaks through his anointed prophets and people. And he just did.

Really? You saw the burning bush and the tablets of the 10 Commandments? Man has always spoken for God because he has remained silent for eternity.

Progress is not returning to the practices and ashes of Sodom and Gomorrah.

know one is legalizing angel rape

odd that you and your god are ok with slavery or not treating woman as equal to men but homosexuality is sooooo bad because some 1 said it was

moving away forma faith based morality is progress

Last edited:
Except for a few instances like the Burning Bush, Mt. Sinai, etc., God always speaks through his anointed prophets and people. And he just did.

prove it

Really? You saw the burning bush and the tablets of the 10 Commandments? Man has always spoken for God because he has remained silent for eternity.

Sounds like something Satan would put out there.

Sorry, I don't have to prove anything to you. Go in darkness then.

you don't have to or as it would appear you cant prove anything

You can either read about it in the Bible or figure that out on your Judgment Day.

it would seem you cant understand what you read

the bible saying something doesn't make what the bible says true so what proves the bible

Not nonsense at all. Remember, I'm god's anointed prophet and therefore I know this better than you. Or do you have some way to demonstrate that I'm not?

Oh I know all right.

1 John 2:22 - "Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist--denying the Father and the Son."

A loon afraid of progress. What's going to happen? Same sex marriage is legalized and then hell and brimstone will befall us? Pffffft.

Pander fear elsewhere.

'messianic rabbi' and loon are synonymous.. and 'messianic rabbi' is an oxymoron.

Oh I know all right.

1 John 2:22 - "Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist--denying the Father and the Son."
Your reliance on a single piece of literature to shape your world view is constricting your objectivity.

Last edited:
Okay, I'm his anointed prophet, telling you that you have it all wrong. Demonstrate some method of determining that your happy rabbi is such a person and that I am not. If not, then there is no reason to believe that this windbag has anything of use to say.

As far as I can see, he's not a 'rabbi', no matter what he calls himself. "Messianic' and 'Rabbi' are contradiction in terms.

Proof that person is totally insane will be by sept 14 of this year, when Jonathan Cahn says the U.S. will go into total finanical collapse.

If it doesn't happen on that date, then, he can be written off as just yet another loony

Last edited:
Your reliance on a single piece of literature to shape your world view is constricting your objectivity.

"single piece of literature..."

<chuckle>

It's 40+ authors and 66 separate books / manuscripts compiled over some 1,500 years. And in the 1st century the New Testament wasn't one book, but over two-dozen separate manuscripts written in multiple localities at different times to mostly different audiences.

So you might want to get a little more objectivity in your analysis.

There's no evidence people with your attitude will ever accept, no matter how credible and compelling it is.

Likely because you have nothing that's credible and compelling. All your arguments are "The Bible said so!!!!"

So yes, you have no evidence.

"single piece of literature..."

<chuckle>

It's 40+ authors and 66 separate books / manuscripts compiled over some 1,500 years. And in the 1st century the New Testament wasn't one book, but over two-dozen separate manuscripts written in multiple localities at different times to mostly different audiences.

So you might want to get a little more objectivity in your analysis.
Yeah.

I'm aware.

You're still ignoring 2000 years and most of the globe worth of authors. If you believe that a few dozen authors from a small region of land several thousand years ago is sufficient, your smug laughter is greatly misplaced.

Yeah.

I'm aware.

You're still ignoring 2000 years and most of the globe worth of authors. If you believe that a few dozen authors from a small region of land several thousand years ago is sufficient, your smug laughter is greatly misplaced.

Have you noticed on thing about all the doom and gloom prophets that Logicman posts their predictions from?? Not one has gotten it right yet. At least he won't be posting NEW prediction from Wayne Jackson. He found another con artist to follow though.

“On Wednesday, April 29, 2015, Messianic Jewish Rabbi, Jonathan Cahn, spoke at the fourth annual Washington—A Man of Prayer event held at the U.S. Capitol, delivered on the 226th anniversary of the inauguration of President George Washington. Cahn’s sermon in Washington was the most anointed prophetic utterance he has ever given, and many members of the Congress were in attendance.” – Freedom Outpost

Watch the video / speech at:

Excerpt: "Supreme Court Justices, can you judge the ways of God? Can you, with manmade verdicts, overrule the eternal laws of God? There is another court, and there is another Judge. And before Him, all men and all judges will give account. If a nation's high court should pass judgment on the Almighty, should you then be surprised if the Almighty should pass judgment on that court and that nation?"

A transcript of the speech can be found at: Rabbi Jonathan Cahn Gives America a Final Warning - Freedom Outpost

A powerful and anointed message, and warning, to the politically correct and to America. What a tremendous speaker!

Discussion...

Uh, if god had a warning, why did he tell it to just this guy? I mean, he could make it heard by everyone all over the country and take over all the TV stations and radio if he really had a warning.

Have you noticed on thing about all the doom and gloom prophets that Logicman posts their predictions from?? Not one has gotten it right yet. At least he won't be posting NEW prediction from Wayne Jackson. He found another con artist to follow though.
Apparently there isn't a book in the bible about the Millerites to prevent them from falling for false prophets...

Yeah.

I'm aware.

The smugness is yours, because you think you know what's going on, but your lost in your own self-inflicted fallacies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom