• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'Glee' star Cory Monteith found dead in hotel in Canada

That's true - sometimes, it's just your time - however, Cory himself is on record as saying that his drug abuse was so bad that even he was surprised he's still alive and now, prophetically, he need not be surprised any longer.

Ahh...I was not a viewer of Glee.

Also, to be honest, most news these days seems more like gossip and I find it hard to to be concerned enough to pay attention to it. So many entertainment figures end up having feet of clay, as if their fame somehow makes them really different from any one of the rest of us.

I'll never understand the self-made dramas of the rich and famous.

"oh - my well off life is a door to many opportunities . . . so naturally I became a drug addict early on." :roll:

Ehhh....so many people do drugs these days. The rich and famous are only different in that they can afford it in greater quantities.

but us weekly and in touch subscribers need not worry. they should all be able to watch honey boo-boo struggle with adult onset diabetes(probably by the time she's 9) for many years to come.

Last edited:
Ehhh....so many people do drugs these days. The rich and famous are only different in that they can afford it in greater quantities.

but us weekly and in touch subscribers need not worry. they should all be able to watch honey boo-boo struggle with adult onset diabetes(probably by the time she's 9) for many years to come.

Honey Boo-Boo's got her own problems.

HONEY BOO BOO: LIL

Well I would say that the bigger problem may be the rehab spa's a lot of these people do hard time in are not effective treatments. I have no idea where this kid did his rehab, but 30 days in-patient for an almost 20 year drug abuse/addiction run is kind of sketchy treatment plan IMO

For those who were fans

Coroner: Mix of heroin and alcohol killed 'Glee' star - CNN.com

"Glee" star Cory Monteith died as a result of "a mixed drug toxicity, involving heroin and alcohol," the British Columbia Coroners Service said Tuesday.

"At this point there is no evidence to suggest Mr. Monteith's death was anything other than a most-tragic accident," the coroners service said in a statement, adding that no further details were available pending a full investigation.

For those who were fans

Coroner: Mix of heroin and alcohol killed 'Glee' star - CNN.com

"Glee" star Cory Monteith died as a result of "a mixed drug toxicity, involving heroin and alcohol," the British Columbia Coroners Service said Tuesday.

"At this point there is no evidence to suggest Mr. Monteith's death was anything other than a most-tragic accident," the coroners service said in a statement, adding that no further details were available pending a full investigation.

Apparently, he was visiting some friends in another room in the hotel before going to his own room and dying. Nice friends.

Apparently, he was visiting some friends in another room in the hotel before going to his own room and dying. Nice friends.

Well if he had been abusing since 13, he might very well have been functioning well even with a toxic mix in his system. Who knows.

Well if he had been abusing since 13, he might very well have been functioning well even with a toxic mix in his system. Who knows.

True enough - 18 years experience with drugs tells me his time was short, no matter what the circumstances.

The cast have been asked not to make a big song and dance about it.

Back
Top Bottom