• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ginsburg never repented of promoting murder of children

You can call it Choice all you want, but what is being chosen is murder

Once you accept that one group of humans is fair game for killing, you have accepted that any other group can be targeted as well. If you were in that targeted group, you would not... shall we say... appreciate it.

I hear Nazi Germany began with abortion.

No, the Nazis began by throwing people (German war veterans injured in WWI, people with genetic or other permanent injuries who could not work, who received state maintenance or support, etc.) off of state maintenance/support (a cost-cutting measure, after WWI the German economy imploded). They went on from there to sterilizing people with histories of congenital birth defects among offspring, madness, other permanent congenital conditions.

They worked their way up to attacking Jews, Roma, political enemies, anyone who disagreed with them - assault, murder - on the street, smashing up shops, boycotts, assaulting people @ home, looting homes, destroying buildings, businesses, etc.

Liberalism is a religion and abortion is their most blessed sacrament.
And you can bet your sweet patootie if men got pregnant abortion would be their blessed sacrament. And until you get pregnant you why don't you just stuff it about things you obviously know nothing about.

And you can bet your sweet patootie if men got pregnant abortion would be their blessed sacrament. And until you get pregnant you why don't you just stuff it about things you obviously know nothing about.
If frogs had machine guns, snakes wouldn’t mess with them.

Abortion would be available on every street corner

Liberals used to say that they wanted abortion to be legal, safe, but rare. Now they’ve dropped he rare aspect. They seem to encourage it now.

What is said about abortion in the US is irrelevant. The facts are:

"Abortion at "historic low" by all measures, new CDC study says
BY KATE SMITH

NOVEMBER 27, 2019 / 1:44 PM / CBS NEWS

"All statistics measuring abortion in the U.S. — the rate, the ratio to live births, and the absolute number — reached a "historic low" in 2016, according to new data released Wednesday from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

"In 2016, the most recent year available, the government agency reported 623,471 abortions, the lowest number the CDC has ever seen since it began tracking the procedure in 1969, according to the study. That's a 2.3% decline from 2015, when the CDC recorded 638,169 instances of the procedure."

(My emphasis - more @ https://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-abo...s-for-disease-control-study-today-2019-11-27/)

Abortion numbers have been dropping year by year.

Liberals used to say that they wanted abortion to be legal, safe, but rare. Now they’ve dropped he rare aspect. They seem to encourage it now.
Share the link with us that says pro-choice advocates no longer want abortion to be "rare" but rather are now encouraging lots of abortions. I'm betting that link never shows up here for two reasons: 1. it doesn't exist, 2.You are too lazy to look up anything. Your posts are just the crap you find on sites that pander to the intellectually depraved.

A medical procedure is not murder. Claiming your made up religion makes it something else is bs.
The pregnant woman is not sick with any illness or in need of medical treatment for being pregnant with her child that if she refuses to kill it, she will have a baby in her arms.

Trump supporters will burn in hell, so I guess they can say hi to her.
I am a long standing Trump supporter who does not believe I or his other voters will burn in hell. How long have you been extremely religious?

The pregnant woman is not sick with any illness or in need of medical treatment for being pregnant with her child that if she refuses to kill it, she will have a baby in her arms.
If she doesnt want one that would suck. Better unto get an abortion

She is not sick nor in need for medical attention that is given to the ill who need doctors to try hard to get them back to good health.

She is not sick nor in need for medical attention that is given to the ill who need doctors to try hard to get them back to good health.
So what? Abortion is legal....just like a nosejob

If she does not want a doctor to hammer her head flat, maybe you have a point. I imagine your mom getting her abortion when you comment that way.

If she does not want a doctor to hammer her head flat, maybe you have a point. I imagine your mom getting her abortion when you comment that way.
I imagine a cheese burger

Back
Top Bottom