• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ginni Thomas, Justice Clarence Thomas' wife, exchanged texts with Mark Meadows about efforts to overturn the 2020 election

"British rule in the colonies was enforced by the colonial governor. He was usually appointed by the King and he served as the chief law enforcement officer in the colony. The governor seemed all powerful."

No it's important that she is actually involved in the case, not that your conspiracy theory of a crime you believe that might have happened might had involved someone you dislike.

If you don’t think she’s involved, then you don’t know what the thread is about, and are only here to troll.

When the woman who was chosen to champion the causes of women can't define "woman" it would appear that the Dmeocrats stable for judges is rather empty.
When a judicial nominee refuses the bait to be pulled into a legal stance that will affect future cases it is a sign that she is a bit smarter than her questioner.
Even Amy Coney Barret knew that.

The son is about to be indicted for tax evasion. You don't think all these countless emails and the testimony from witnesses isn't indicating where the money is ending up? Hunter's ex girlfriend was called as a witness before the grand jury. They are exploring where the money goes. You should start facing reality because it's coming.
The ex girlfriend's attorney says he expects there will be indictments from the grand jury. She handed over lots of Hunter Biden's financial information under subpoena.

When a judicial nominee refuses the bait to be pulled into a legal stance that will affect future cases it is a sign that she is a bit smarter than her questioner.
Even Amy Coney Barret knew that.

LOL. How do Democrats have the word "woman" so ****ed up that asking them to "Define the word woman" is bait?! :ROFLMAO:

Bet you really believe that don't you?
Just so damn silly! Please post one more stupid photo. Thanks
Mapping Ginni Thomas' attempt to overturn election results

You miss the point... Ginni Thomas isn't a Supreme Court Justice. Should a Justice recuse themselves because their family member marched in an abortion rights march?
A family member no...unless the justice was paying for their expenses to go to the March and encouraging illegal activities

You realize the investigation determined he paid his tax bill...you're a day late and a dollar short
You realize that paying his taxes several years later while he is under investigation does nothing to eliminate his crime? Hunter is 5 years late and a million dollars short.

LOL. How do Democrats have the word "woman" so ****ed up that asking them to "Define the word woman" is bait?! :ROFLMAO:
How are you so naive, and yet participate on a politics forum?

Every nominee has avoided making statements based on questions that are obviously baiting for a preview of how the nominee would rule. Marcia knows how to use the dog whistle as well as the rest of the GOP team. OBVIOUS.

How and why did the woman get the Presidents Chief of Staffs phone #

She and her husband need to answer some questions.
She may have had the # before he became Chief of Staff. She was involved in a lot of Trump WH staffing.

She may have had the # before he became Chief of Staff. She was involved in a lot of Trump WH staffing.
Normally i would not care, but things don't add up and there are questions.

If this was a liberal judge and spouse i would have the same concerns.

The Justices 1 dissenting vote needs to be further explained. It's fishy

Once again, private communications are being leaked to the public and it's all circulating around this defunct Jan 6th committee.

Nail hammered. This is their newest outrage being used to muddy the waters. This is what the Democrats do when they are losing steam. Leak to the media, and cry outrage! It's so predictable that it's almost comical. No one cares about their BS anymore.

Normally i would not care, but things don't add up and there are questions.

If this was a liberal judge and spouse i would have the same concerns.

The Justices 1 dissenting vote needs to be further explained. It's fishy
I agree. Just pointing out that Virginia Thomas's influence is not a new thing.

When the woman who was chosen to champion the causes of women can't define "woman" it would appear that the Dmeocrats stable for judges is rather empty.

but, but, but, ....She's black and she's a "woman".

I agree. Just pointing out that Virginia Thomas's influence is not a new thing.
To be honest i was familiar with her work with the GOP. I was not aware she had Meadows in her phone contacts, and why?

You realize that paying his taxes several years later while he is under investigation does nothing to eliminate his crime? Hunter is 5 years late and a million dollars short.
He still is doing the right thing and had done so before it was urgent. Ask your buddy Trump when he's going to pay his

How and why did the woman get the Presidents Chief of Staffs phone #

She and her husband need to answer some questions.
Wasn't her stated reason to "lean on VP Pence to save our country"? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom