• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

German vaccines against COVID-19 almost ready /BionTech prepares distribution

The german health ministry currently wrote to the 16 german federal states to name 70 vaccination centers by mid november. This is necessary because the vaccine needs to be cooled down to -78°C and most
doctors cant do that in their centers. The vaccine is in its final steps of trial, its working and in the tests on 30.000 participants showed no bad side effects. Its based on a complete new technology based on mRNA.

German health minister Spahn ( who currently is in quarantine because he is infected himself) said, that distribution can start as early as late november for critical important people and wide spread distribution in Germany.

The vaccine was developed by german company BionTech in Mainz. BionTech got heavily funded and supported by the german Robert Koch Institute.

Spahn said, we are on the last meters of this nightmare.

The german vaccine will be the first to be ready with many hundred million doses.

BionTech will also distribute the vaccine to China (via Partnership with chinese company Fosun) and USA (through partnership with Pfizer)

I find this rather amusing, wehn you look how some here like @Dayton3 @Jack Hays @skeptic llc and @braindrain constantly insult Germany.

Im proud that its a german company that ends this hell. Not just the people who sufefr and die directly from this Virus but also all the other people who sufefr and die, because isolation, disrupted business
Germany must want Trump to look good.

If Trump is re-elected, we probably will give it emergency approval. If Biden wins, probably not unless Pfizer puts Hunter on its Board of Directors.

Why would Trump give approval to a vaccine developed from the nation he constantly insults and hates?

Why would Trump give approval to a vaccine developed from the nation he constantly insults and hates?

He discussed at the debate using the military to help distribute the supercooled vaccine. To the best of my knowledge, this is the only one that requires that kind of special handling.

He discussed at the debate using the military to help distribute the supercooled vaccine. To the best of my knowledge, this is the only one that requires that kind of special handling.

I find it ironic. He spend his 4 years bashing Germany, now he wants our vaccine.

I wonder if the United States will fully recognize the German testing, or if the U.S. will have to put it through their own battery of tests.

By the way, Rostocker, I consider Germany to be a very important ally, and I'm glad to see them doing their part to fight this deadly virus thing. [Cue Wagner's "Ride of the Valkyries"! :) ]
Here you are wrong. The vaccine Rostocker is talking about is one off several vaccines that are in the front and the tests are in phase 3 Which one is best? We wont know until they publish there findings from phase 3, which no one has done so far. So speculating is kind of waste of time.

What has somehow slipped Rostockers mind is that it is developed together with Pfizer, an American multinational pharmaceutical company with headquarter in New York.

And by the way: Americans own battery of tests do not exits. It is standard testing’s for any vaccines all over the world. Developed by the industry. In fact, Trump are pushing the American healthcare institutions to approve off the vaccines ahead of the testing programs.

Here you are wrong. The vaccine Rostocker is talking about is one off several vaccines that are in the front and the tests are in phase 3 Which one is best? We wont know until they publish there findings from phase 3, which no one has done so far. So speculating is kind of waste of time.

What has somehow slipped Rostockers mind is that it is developed together with Pfizer, an American multinational pharmaceutical company with headquarter in New York.

And by the way: Americans own battery of tests do not exits. It is standard testing’s for any vaccines all over the world. Developed by the industry. In fact, Trump are pushing the American healthcare institutions to approve off the vaccines ahead of the testing programs.

Wrong its developed only in Germany. It was made a partnership with Pfizer as distributing partner for teh north american market.

Glad i could teach you something.

**** off dude.

Its no prediction, its a matter of fact. Once vaccinated you are out of it. The sooner a nation is vaccinated, the sooner a nation steps back into normality.

Now away with you on ignore. I cast you aside in the dirt like all who i see as not worthy to live.
More of your East German propaganda, I see. Smallpox is the only virus humanity managed to eradicate and it took a long time to do it, those are the facts. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool.

Im proud that its a german company that ends this hell.

Get you shot and enjoy it.
Hell is going to begin now.
indefinite Lockdown 2.0 => annihilation of industry => forced vaccination => death of 95% population.
By the way the company owner Ugur Sahin of Turkish original is a guy of Bill Gates.
It's well-known Gates outsourced the manufacturing of his compote to different contractors worldwide.

Pox and polio were around for thousands of years before they were stopped- with your logic it will take you Germans 2000 years to stop this one.
Thanks for the laugh...and I can't believe there were no computers around in the stone age either!

Yup, thats why the german company chose them as partner for distribution of our german product on the north american market.

LOL. It isn't BioNTech SE's product and Pfizer isn't your mailman.

Reactions: PoS
LOL. It isn't BioNTech SE's product and Pfizer isn't your mailman.

The vaccine is developed in Main Germany and the Company is a German company.

Pfizer is our mailman i north america as is Fusang in China.

I know your shithole country cant develop vaccines itself. So stop spamming this topic.

The vaccine is developed in Main Germany and the Company is a German company.

Pfizer is our mailman i north america as is Fusang in China.

I know your shithole country cant develop vaccines itself. So stop spamming this topic.

Pfizer developed the vaccine and used your people as its guinea pig.

Reactions: PoS
Easy to show that you talk bullshit

Germany's BioNTech, one of the lead contenders in the race to develop a coronavirus vaccine, said Thursday it was buying a new manufacturing site to quickly ramp up production once its vaccine gets the green light.

Perhaps you should read your links before doing your victory lockstep: "Mainz-based BioNTech is teaming up with US behemoth Pfizer to develop a coronavirus vaccine using new technology based on mRNA, a type of genetic material never before used to make a vaccine. "

Perhaps you should read your links before doing your victory lockstep: "Mainz-based BioNTech is teaming up with US behemoth Pfizer to develop a coronavirus vaccine using new technology based on mRNA, a type of genetic material never before used to make a vaccine. "

The vaccine was already developed by August. Pfizer was chosen as distributor for th NA market.

Phase I trial of the vaccine started in June.

Your own vaccine developed by glaxo smith currently is on hold because several test persons went ill.

The shit you make is worthless so you depend on ours. As usual.

The vaccine was already developed by August. Pfizer was chosen as distributor for th NA market.

Phase I trial of the vaccine started in June.

Your own vaccine developed by glaxo smith currently is on hold because several test persons went ill.

The shit you make is worthless so you depend on ours. As usual.

When it comes to service, Germans make good butlers. The Lord, however, makes the big money off the sheep he farms

April 09, 2020 - 07:50am :

--Pfizer and BioNTech to jointly develop COVID-19 vaccine, initially in the United States and Europe, and scale-up manufacturing capacity to support global supply

-- BioNTech will receive an upfront payment of $185 million, including an equity investment of approximately $113 million, and be eligible to receive future milestone payments of up to $563 million for a potential total consideration of $748 million

When it comes to service, Germans make good butlers. The Lord, however, makes the big money off the sheep he farms

April 09, 2020 - 07:50am :

--Pfizer and BioNTech to jointly develop COVID-19 vaccine, initially in the United States and Europe, and scale-up manufacturing capacity to support global supply

-- BioNTech will receive an upfront payment of $185 million, including an equity investment of approximately $113 million, and be eligible to receive future milestone payments of up to $563 million for a potential total consideration of $748 million

Thanks for the investment.

Good you finally understand its developed in Germany.

And will be distributed here first.

Back
Top Bottom