• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

German vaccines against COVID-19 almost ready /BionTech prepares distribution

Rostocker

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
The german health ministry currently wrote to the 16 german federal states to name 70 vaccination centers by mid november. This is necessary because the vaccine needs to be cooled down to -78°C and most
doctors cant do that in their centers. The vaccine is in its final steps of trial, its working and in the tests on 30.000 participants showed no bad side effects. Its based on a complete new technology based on mRNA.

German health minister Spahn ( who currently is in quarantine because he is infected himself) said, that distribution can start as early as late november for critical important people and wide spread distribution in Germany.

The vaccine was developed by german company BionTech in Mainz. BionTech got heavily funded and supported by the german Robert Koch Institute.

Spahn said, we are on the last meters of this nightmare.

The german vaccine will be the first to be ready with many hundred million doses.

BionTech will also distribute the vaccine to China (via Partnership with chinese company Fosun) and USA (through partnership with Pfizer)

I find this rather amusing, wehn you look how some here like @Dayton3 @Jack Hays @skeptic llc and @braindrain constantly insult Germany.

Im proud that its a german company that ends this hell. Not just the people who sufefr and die directly from this Virus but also all the other people who sufefr and die, because isolation, disrupted business

It still won't be over as it's essentially a therapeutic only tested on young healthy adults and not on the old and people with health problems ... the groups that are worst affected by the virus ... all it does is give you anti bodies to fight it we don't know if it will be successful with the elderly and those with other issues like diabetes etc

Reactions: PoS
I wonder if the United States will fully recognize the German testing, or if the U.S. will have to put it through their own battery of tests.

By the way, Rostocker, I consider Germany to be a very important ally, and I'm glad to see them doing their part to fight this deadly virus thing. [Cue Wagner's "Ride of the Valkyries"! :) ]

It still won't be over as it's essentially a therapeutic only tested on young healthy adults and not on the old and people with health problems ... the groups that are worst affected by the virus ... all it does is give you anti bodies to fight it we don't know if it will be successful with the elderly and those with other issues like diabetes etc
That is wrong. It is tested on all age classes, including people over 65.

I wonder if the United States will fully recognize the German testing, or if the U.S. will have to put it through their own battery of tests.

By the way, Rostocker, I consider Germany to be a very important ally, and I'm glad to see them doing their part to fight this deadly virus thing. [Cue Wagner's "Ride of the Valkyries"! :) ]
The United States isn't even accepting United States work without it being verified by second sources.

The United States isn't even accepting United States work without it being verified by second sources.

The standards in Germany are higher, since we have much stricter laws regarding quality.

This is the 3rd phase testing.

The standards in Germany are higher, since we have much stricter laws regarding quality.

This is the 3rd phase testing.
Who is the independent source that verified the vaccine? Also...I hope germany does in fact solve this. It helps all people on earth. As a quality person myself I can't argue against any group of people who have high quality standards. That is the correct method. If they can do it faster than everyone else...then they will get a hat tip from me.

Yup. Vaccines dont stop pandemics- that crap only happens in movies.

Who is the independent source that verified the vaccine? Also...I hope germany does in fact solve this. It helps all people on earth. As a quality person myself I can't argue against any group of people who have high quality standards. That is the correct method. If they can do it faster than everyone else...then they will get a hat tip from me.

Its tested through three independend scources. RKI, PEI and the Wissenschaftlicher Beirat.

Tzey dont make it faster, they make the tests paraleel.

Its tested through three independend scources. RKI, PEI and the Wissenschaftlicher Beirat.

Tzey dont make it faster, they make the tests paraleel.
Thanks for the info and good luck getting a working vaccine.

Bullshit of course.

Vaccines have stopped pandemics. The pox, polio ect have been eradicated by vaccines.
Pox and polio were around for thousands of years before they were stopped- with your logic it will take you Germans 2000 years to stop this one.

Also that Trump and the Trump admin insults and disses Germany. Should they approve and begin distribution, that would totally steam Trump. He would blow his top like a pressure cooker. The steam stream would take the flesh off the FDA and Pharmas.

Pox and polio were around for thousands of years before they were stopped- with your logic it will take you Germans 2000 years to stop this one.

We know vaccines since roughly 100 years, polio and pox were stopped near instantly.

Also that Trump and the Trump admin insults and disses Germany. Should they approve and begin distribution, that would totally steam Trump. He would blow his top like a pressure cooker. The steam stream would take the flesh off the FDA and Pharmas.

He wont be president anymore then

We know vaccines since roughly 100 years, polio and pox were stopped near instantly.
Wrong, it took decades to do it. Try reading some history.

Wrong, it took decades to do it. Try reading some history.

It took decades because transportation to 3rd worldshitholes like India or African countries was Not done. In Industrial nations it ended instantly. In eastern Germany vaccination was forced by law. Polio disappeared there within 2 year timespan.

As soon vaccination is available, travel fast lanes can be created between nations. People who are vaccinated can travel freely.

The german health ministry currently wrote to the 16 german federal states to name 70 vaccination centers by mid november. This is necessary because the vaccine needs to be cooled down to -78°C and most
doctors cant do that in their centers. The vaccine is in its final steps of trial, its working and in the tests on 30.000 participants showed no bad side effects. Its based on a complete new technology based on mRNA.

German health minister Spahn ( who currently is in quarantine because he is infected himself) said, that distribution can start as early as late november for critical important people and wide spread distribution in Germany.

The vaccine was developed by german company BionTech in Mainz. BionTech got heavily funded and supported by the german Robert Koch Institute.

Spahn said, we are on the last meters of this nightmare.

The german vaccine will be the first to be ready with many hundred million doses.

BionTech will also distribute the vaccine to China (via Partnership with chinese company Fosun) and USA (through partnership with Pfizer)

I find this rather amusing, wehn you look how some here like @Dayton3 @Jack Hays @skeptic llc and @braindrain constantly insult Germany.

Im proud that its a german company that ends this hell. Not just the people who sufefr and die directly from this Virus but also all the other people who sufefr and die, because isolation, disrupted business
No one has insulted Germany.

It took decades because transportation to 3rd worldshitholes like India or African countries was Not done. In Industrial nations it ended instantly. In eastern Germany vaccination was forced by law. Polio disappeared there within 2 year timespan.

As soon vaccination is available, travel fast lanes can be created between nations. People who are vaccinated can travel freely.
So what? It took a long time to come up with a vaccine- your OP link is only about a prediction, so youre bullshitting, as usual.

So what? It took a long time to come up with a vaccine- your OP link is only about a prediction, so youre bullshitting, as usual.

**** off dude.

Its no prediction, its a matter of fact. Once vaccinated you are out of it. The sooner a nation is vaccinated, the sooner a nation steps back into normality.

Now away with you on ignore. I cast you aside in the dirt like all who i see as not worthy to live.

That is wrong. It is tested on all age classes, including people over 65.
nah all test subjects are young and healthy that's why there is so much criticism of the programs, and just because it gives you anti bodies that is only half the battle... will it save lives sure it will but it's no cure or vaccine it's essentially a therapeutic

Reactions: PoS
nah all test subjects are young and healthy that's why there is so much criticism of the programs, and just because it gives you anti bodies that is only half the battle... will it save lives sure it will but it's no cure or vaccine it's essentially a therapeutic

That is wrong, Phase II already included people over 65 years old.

And of course its a vaccine. What are you talking about?

It doesnt give you just anti bodies. It contains MRNA of the Virus, activates your immune response and makes you immune against Covid 19.

If Trump is re-elected, we probably will give it emergency approval. If Biden wins, probably not unless Pfizer puts Hunter on its Board of Directors.

Back
Top Bottom