• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gates just received $3.5 billion bail- out in so called stimulus package .

Assuming the OP posted via either Apple or Linux, yes?

I'm not sure why Gates or his foundation would get government money when it's obvious that neither he nor his foundation NEED the money, regardless of how it may or may not be used.

No, I'm one of the vast manority who believes that calling government spending "philanthropy" is ridiculous.

Ah, so that's your REAL gripe? That somebody called government spending on fighting viruses philanthropy? You've refused time and time again to defend your comment that this is somehow a "bailout", so I assume you've given up on it.

So the government got smaller and there is no fraud whatsoever now? I have a really cool bridge for sale, wanna buy it?
What the hell are you talking about? Use your words to make a point of some kind or run along.

Tucked away inside the Democrats’ “American Rescue Plan” is a $3.5 billion handout for billionaire eugenicist Bill Gates.

While tens of millions of Americans face job loss and eviction, the Microsoft co-founder is being given a massive cash infusion for his so-called “Global Fund to Fight Aids, Tuberculosis and Malaria.”

Natural News , March15 . https://www.afinalwarning.com/503275.html

Baal Hates -- as the good Doctor calls him-- left Microsoft with ca $54 billion ( Forbes ) and latest worth figure from Forbes is $110 billion .

Typical of how he increases his balance .

Give out money with one hand and tie up every research facility and ex place of academic excellence plus media sources with his others ( plural) .Constantly apply for every grant and absurd funding source possible for more dosh .

Don't we just love this supposed nerd who was picked out as an Intel agencies asset as a teenager .

More about this lovable guy at Evil.news
Got anything factual to complain about?

Nope. I called it a government handout. Spending other people's tax dollars is not "philanthropy".

That is why I hate the military,

Giving my tax dollars to others to spend.

So, who said or implied that (other than you)?

What I posted was summarily dismissed due to the publication date.

The real definition of insanity is giving the government more and more and more to do and expecting them to do it right this time. With "doing it right" including but not limited to being a sitting duck for fraudsters. The government can prevent waste and fraud about as well as a 700 pound person can tie their own shoes.

Tucked away inside the Democrats’ “American Rescue Plan” is a $3.5 billion handout for billionaire eugenicist Bill Gates.

While tens of millions of Americans face job loss and eviction, the Microsoft co-founder is being given a massive cash infusion for his so-called “Global Fund to Fight Aids, Tuberculosis and Malaria.”

Baal Hates -- as the good Doctor calls him-- left Microsoft with ca $54 billion ( Forbes ) and latest worth figure from Forbes is $110 billion .

Give out money with one hand and tie up every research facility and ex place of academic excellence plus media sources with his others ( plural) .Constantly apply for every grant and absurd funding source possible for more dosh .

Don't we just love this supposed nerd who was picked out as an Intel agencies asset as a teenager .

Why produce such an obviously misleading thread title?
Uh huh...bill gates is becoming the new soros..
Why do you feel the need to post such a misleading Title?

Nope. I called it a government handout. Spending other people's tax dollars is not "philanthropy".
Better get off your computer and other things that government helped with..

Sources for this article include: BigLeaguePolitics.com

Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Fake News

In reviewing articles on the Big League Politics website it is clear that the sole mission is to promote the agenda of President Trump. Essentially, this could be classified as a propaganda media arm for the President.

Overall, we rate Big League Politics Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies as well as numerous failed fact checks

41453395.jpg

Ah, so that's your REAL gripe? That somebody called government spending on fighting viruses philanthropy? You've refused time and time again to defend your comment that this is somehow a "bailout", so I assume you've given up on it.

What the hell are you talking about? Use your words to make a point of some kind or run along.
Boggles the mind that it took you this many posts to figure out that I was talking about so-called "philanthropy" - and you still haven't figured out that I never said anything about bailouts.

Can this OP be any more dishonest?

It's like Limbaugh never died.

15425756-7A8D-4D26-9951-6F6876197BEA.jpeg

Oh no.

Conservatives are so lost post election they literally take any single thing and scream it as though that alone makes it a scandal.

DID YOU KNOW BILL GATES WANTS TO HELP PEOPLE WITH AIDS!!??

Government handouts are now "philanthropy"!?

Nope, but have you noticed a trend that all liberals who give money away are somehow evil and vile while all conservatives who do so are somehow wholesome hero's?
Bill Gates is the devil incarnate for giving money to global health funds for example.

Nope, but have you noticed a trend that all liberals who give money away are somehow evil and vile while all conservatives who do so are somehow wholesome hero's?
Bill Gates is the devil incarnate for giving money to global health funds for example.
Why focus on Bill? Every tax payer gave money to "global health funds".

So the money isn't a bailout for gates, it's funding for his healthcare initiatives? And do tell us, with citation, what a eugenicist is and why Bill Gates is one.
"Because some nutter on a conspiracy video told me, therefore it's true". That's the long and short of it. Don't expect a response, coherent or otherwise, from 'Monica'.

Yes, I was thinking of that just the other day - this is Bill Gates' way of getting good press despite his business practices.
You think the richest man in the world, and the most generously prolific philanthropist on the planet, gives a damn about 'good press' or otherwise?

You think the richest man in the world, and the most generously prolific philanthropist on the planet, gives a damn about 'good press' or otherwise?
Of course.

Back
Top Bottom