• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gates just received $3.5 billion bail- out in so called stimulus package .

Monica33

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Tucked away inside the Democrats’ “American Rescue Plan” is a $3.5 billion handout for billionaire eugenicist Bill Gates.

While tens of millions of Americans face job loss and eviction, the Microsoft co-founder is being given a massive cash infusion for his so-called “Global Fund to Fight Aids, Tuberculosis and Malaria.”

Natural News , March15 . https://www.afinalwarning.com/503275.html

Baal Hates -- as the good Doctor calls him-- left Microsoft with ca $54 billion ( Forbes ) and latest worth figure from Forbes is $110 billion .

Typical of how he increases his balance .

Give out money with one hand and tie up every research facility and ex place of academic excellence plus media sources with his others ( plural) .Constantly apply for every grant and absurd funding source possible for more dosh .

Don't we just love this supposed nerd who was picked out as an Intel agencies asset as a teenager .

More about this lovable guy at Evil.news

Lol, I knew Trump cultists were desperate and barely literate, but pretending money being used by a non-profit to fight aids, malaria and tuberculosis is a "gift to Bill Gates" is certifiably stupid and objectively false.

I guess you're so used to a Trump "non-profit" where most of the money is funneled to Trump and his family that you're worried it'll happen here too?

Lol, I knew Trump cultists were desperate and barely literate, but pretending money being used by a non-profit to fight aids, malaria and tuberculosis is a "gift to Bill Gates" is certifiably stupid and objectively false.

I guess you're so used to a Trump "non-profit" where most of the money is funneled to Trump and his family that you're worried it'll happen here too?

So, philanthropy by conservatives is good but philanthropy by liberals is bad?
Government handouts are now "philanthropy"!?

I don't keep up with the Gates Foundation, but I know it helps many people around the world in many important ways. I don't know what the gripe is by the OP, unless they're just consumed with rightwing hate news sources.

Tucked away inside the Democrats’ “American Rescue Plan” is a $3.5 billion handout for billionaire eugenicist Bill Gates.
Baal Hates -- as the good Doctor calls him-- left Microsoft with ca $54 billion ( Forbes ) and latest worth figure from Forbes is $110 billion .
Government handouts are now "philanthropy"!?

Just so I understand you guys correctly. You're insinuating the guy that gave away the vast majority of his billions to philanthropic causes, is embezzling money from his non-profit that fights AIDs, Malaria, and Tuberculosis? Do you have any evidence to support that accusation?

Just so I understand you guys correctly. You're insinuating the guy that gave away the vast majority of his billions to philanthropic causes, is embezzling money from his non-profit that fights AIDs, Malaria, and Tuberculosis? Do you have any evidence to support that accusation?
Lol - where did you get that?

Lol - where did you get that?
The thread is about an alleged "3.5 billion dollar bailout for Bill Gates", and you just called it a bail out. Show us evidence that he's taking this money and that it isn't being used to fight AIDs, Malaria and Tuberculosis as is intended by the bill.

A bailout would be a company going under and getting bailed out by the government. Explain to us how that applies here and how this is "bailing out Bill Gates".

While tens of millions of Americans face job loss and eviction, the Microsoft co-founder is being given a massive cash infusion for his so-called “Global Fund to Fight Aids, Tuberculosis and Malaria.”

Give out money with one hand and tie up every research facility and ex place of academic excellence plus media sources with his others ( plural) .Constantly apply for every grant and absurd funding source possible for more dosh .

Don't we just love this supposed nerd who was picked out as an Intel agencies asset as a teenager .

I wonder if 70% of people support that part of the stimulus package. I wonder if this was included in the pollsters questions when they determined that it is a wildly popular bill.

And kudos to Gates specifically, and America generally for these types of initiatives. They are making a huge difference in the developing world.

The thread is about an alleged "3.5 billion dollar bailout for Bill Gates", and you just called it a bail out. Show us evidence that he's taking this money and that it isn't being used to fight AIDs, Malaria and Tuberculosis as is intended by the bill.

A bailout would be a company going under and getting bailed out by the government. Explain to us how that applies here and how this is "bailing out Bill Gates".
Nope. I called it a government handout. Spending other people's tax dollars is not "philanthropy".

I love seeing new threads by the OP. They really make my day. It's like when a new Harry Potter book comes out. Just hours and hours of delightful fiction to savor. I'm continually impressed by how you guys make this stuff up. It's just amazing. I really wish I had an imagination like that. I mean, mine is good. But it's not Monica33 good.

Nope. I called it a government handout. Spending other people's tax dollars is not "philanthropy".
So you're one of the fringe people that believes government shouldn't spend any money on fighting diseases as taxation is theft?

This happened under Trump's incompetent and corrupt administration. How does that relate to funding earmarked for fighting AIDs, Tuberculosis and Malaria? Stop being lazy and use your words to make a point.

So the government got smaller and there is no fraud whatsoever now? I have a really cool bridge for sale, wanna buy it?

So you're one of the fringe people that believes government shouldn't spend any money on fighting diseases as taxation is theft?
No, I'm one of the vast manority who believes that calling government spending "philanthropy" is ridiculous.

So the money isn't a bailout for gates, it's funding for his healthcare initiatives? And do tell us, with citation, what a eugenicist is and why Bill Gates is one.

:ROFLMAO:

😂

Back
Top Bottom