• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gasoline Prices CRATERING in My Area!!! Down $.70 in just 1 month!! JOE BIDEN DID THAT!!

OK, but Joe “No more drilling” Biden is being credited by the OP for (somehow) having done exactly that.
See post 71.

He is making fun of the people who said Biden controlled gas prices.

Can you be more specific?
I can. Biden did absolutely nothing to raise gas prices, and he did absolutely nothing to lower gas prices. Oil is a worldwide commodity, supply and demand controls prices, the president has nothing to do with it.

Nope, see post #67.
I think he is making fun.

Seems to me he is saying if the people blaming Biden when it went up can have it both ways so can he.

If he is serious he is wrong.

I think he is making fun.

Seems to me he is saying if the people blaming Biden when it went up can have it both ways so can he.

If he is erious he is wrong.

OK, stick with that excuse, regardless of what the OP says. ;)

OK, stick with that excuse, regardless of what the OP says. ;)
Like I said.

"If he is serious he is wrong."

I suspect he is just turning the right's silly arguement on its head.

The hell I can't.
Having it both ways is highly hypocritical. But not unusual among partisans. This isn't derogatory as almost all partisans are highly hypercritical or down right hypocrites regardless of party or political beliefs.

Many see no problem blaming others for causing X (without stating how) and giving their preferred politician credit for fixing X (also without stating how).
I call that normal partisan politics. I'd say most don't realize that is exactly what they're doing.

Thank you Mister President!!!!!

How much has gasoline fallen in YOUR area? Thank god for Joe Biden!!!!

I would say that this means that inflation will lose a good chunk of its bite soon since gasoline is a big part of that. Another HUGE Biden success!! Is there ANYTHING this guy cant do?!?

View attachment 67426832
Very funny. You know he didn't do any such thing.

Capture.PNG

I call that normal partisan politics. I'd say most don't realize that is exactly what they're doing.

Perhaps, but refusing to accept that reality, after it has been pointed out, is ridiculous.

The policy of the US government has absolutely NOTHING to do with retail gasoline prices.

A railroad strike or any interruption in any sea lane will have fifty times the impact around the world that any tax could do.

Welcome to the 'free market" economy where people make fortunes betting on the price of oil. That's what affects the price, not ****ing government paperwork. Collectively, the oil companies/producers have about ten times the buying power of the US government. Sit back and be grateful for the fact their coming down, in the winter!

Our President Biden is doing well. He has my support. (y)

What, exactly, did he do?
Lots of stuff. And will do lots more I'd wager Mycroft.

What work did he do?

He guided and reassured the nation, released strategic oil reserves when necessary and called out Big Oil on their gouging.

btw, gas prices are STILL more than a dollar higher than they were when he was installed in the WH

When President Biden won election remember the trumPlague was raging, the economy was in a shambles and hanging in tatters. Now we recently hear that inflation has gone flaccid and is retreating. BUKU jobs being added as well!! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!! Thank you Mister President!!!

applause.gif

Thank you Mister President!!!!!

How much has gasoline fallen in YOUR area? Thank god for Joe Biden!!!!

I would say that this means that inflation will lose a good chunk of its bite soon since gasoline is a big part of that. Another HUGE Biden success!! Is there ANYTHING this guy cant do?!?

View attachment 67426832
Under $3.00/gallon at many stations here in South Carolina.

What, exactly, did he do? What work did he do? How did that work "get gasoline prices back under control"?
The same thing that right-wing asshats claimed he was doing when Gas prices were high.
If you're going to go around putting stickers on Gas Station Pumps blaming Joe for the higher prices then you have to give him credit when they fall as well.
Unless of course, you're just an intellectually dishonest person.

Having it both ways is highly hypocritical. But not unusual among partisans. This isn't derogatory as almost all partisans are highly hypercritical or down right hypocrites regardless of party or political beliefs.

Lighten up brah*

Yep, that and Biden taking away the ability to drill (more) on federal lands and waters.
Except he didn't. It's been shown to you repeatedly but you keep coming back with same disproven arguments.

The anti-Bidenites in this, and other similar threads, have apparently never taken an economics class, nor read up on how oil markets actually work. It's painful, like listening to...I don't know... maybe TC or MTG talk about economics.

Back
Top Bottom