• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gasoline Prices CRATERING in My Area!!! Down $.70 in just 1 month!! JOE BIDEN DID THAT!!

The same thing that right-wing asshats claimed he was doing when Gas prices were high.
If you're going to go around putting stickers on Gas Station Pumps blaming Joe for the higher prices then you have to give him credit when they fall as well.
Unless of course, you're just an intellectually dishonest person.
I can tell you exactly what he did to cause oil energy prices to increase, yet you cannot tell me one thing he did to cause them to decrease.

I'm thinking it's you who intellectually dishonest.

Except he didn't. It's been shown to you repeatedly but you keep coming back with same disproven arguments.

Show me again.

In all, the Interior Department has awarded 203 leases for oil and gas development during Mr. Biden’s first 19 months in office. Former presidents Trump and Obama each approved 10 times as many leases during the same period, the Journal’s analysis shows.

Show me again.

WSJ is just a Murdoch rag now TT.
Not even suitable for birdcage linear anymore. A sad end for a once proud Publication imo.
C'mon....why cant you just give your President kudos for a job well done? And he's just hitting his stride!

Strange, I recall reading earlier, when Biden was being blamed for the gas price increase, that the President has no control over the price of gas. Has that changed now that they are getting lower?
I believe those who blamed Biden for the high prices at the pump are being fed a bit of their own medicine, but not as bitter as MAGA medicine tends to be... ;)

Bit of a jerk on the MAGA chain to see who would ignore the MAGA whine from before to NOW understand the powers of the Oval Office in such matters... :unsure:

Don't you remember all the 'I did that' memes with Biden pointing at the gas pump when prices soared??? ✌️

WSJ is just a Murdoch rag now TT.
Not even suitable for birdcage linear anymore. A sad end for a once proud Publication imo.
C'mon....why cant you just give your President kudos for a job well done? And he's just hitting his stride!
First thing I thought of when I read that...
OIP.jpg

Obviously, changing federal energy police has no impact on energy prices. ;)

Haha.

You really buy the old bullshit? How sad. There are a million factors in the price of gas, most of which are out of anyone's control. Energy policy is not a magic wand resulting in overnight change. Please, read some freshman year economics to understand the complexity of the price of gas. Attributing it to a President is an old and stupid routine.

Once a person engages in the ignorant bs about Presidents and the price of gas (literally a joke about the uninformed), they will always and easily find reasons why their side gets credit for the good and not bad, and the opposite for the other. It's an idiotic and partisan attempt at understanding economics.

Nope, Joe “No more drilling” Biden was, is and forever will be very supportive of the “fossil fuel” industry - that’s why he increased royalties for drilling on US public lands and waters by 50%. He has no interest, at all, in having US. “fossil fuel” prices rise, thus making ‘green’ alternatives become more cost competitive - look it up. ;)
eyeroll.gif

Strange, I recall reading earlier, when Biden was being blamed for the gas price increase, that the President has no control over the price of gas. Has that changed now that they are getting lower?
Depends on one's political lean.

Reality says Presidents have little direct control. There are of course methods a President can use to get more oil on the market.

The exact same thing he did when you (MAGAGAs) were pissing yourselves running in here to crucify him for high gas prices.
True

Every Reoublican on this board was blaming Biden for high fuel prices, ⛽️.

Now prices declining it can't be used as a political bashing point, they will move on.

True

Every Reoublican on this board was blaming Biden for high fuel prices, ⛽️.

Now prices declining it can't be used as a political bashing point, they will move on.
They literally have no sense of humor.

They literally have no sense of humor.
They have moved on...back to the holy grail known as Hunters laptop.

Anyday now....explosive developments to prove Bidens corruption. Republicans like chasing their own tails.

They have moved on...back to the holy grail known as Hunters laptop.

Anyday now....explosive developments to prove Bidens corruption. Republicans like chasing their own tails.
Hunter's laptop is an evergreen for them, whenever they lose something or feel threatened by something from the left, they trot it out.

Like "her emails" or Benghazi! or Uranium One, or Vince Foster.

Its a Special Olympics of stupidity....

Update, its now $3.25. Biden did this!!!
It's good news for working class folks.

I feel inflation will decline, and employment numbers are up.

The covid recession is a blip, but it did knock the stuffing out of several industries, especially travel tourism. But even those numbers are up to prepandemic levels.

When times are tough the first extra to go is the annual family vacation. This is not happening, the numbers speak for themself.

Biden takes credit for lower gas prices but when they were going up he blamed Putin.
Biden seems to lie alot.
Pootin and GOP oil oligarchs made windfall profits, as you know. You still have the coming Powell recession. Rinse and repeat for the 2014 election.

It's good news for working class folks.

I feel inflation will decline, and employment numbers are up.

The covid recession is a blip, but it did knock the stuffing out of several industries, especially travel tourism. But even those numbers are up to prepandemic levels.

When times are tough the first extra to go is the annual family vacation. This is not happening, the numbers speak for themself.
Speaking of travel tourism, trump and the GOP Senators were able to dump that stock for health industry stock during the 6 weeks trump hid Covid.

Speaking of travel tourism, trump and the GOP Senators were able to dump that stock for health industry stock during the 6 weeks trump hid Covid.
Well by Jan 2021 it was obvious that travel tourism was pretty much going to be shut down. By March it was shuttered for the most part.

Strange, I recall every single president of either party get blame when gas goes up and credit when it goes down.

Bear in mind that I do believe the president has very little control over it. But let’s drop the act of indignation shall we? It’s not like you were calling out previous presidents over this…

Strange, I recall every single president of either party get blame when gas goes up and credit when it goes down.

Bear in mind that I do believe the president has very little control over it. But let’s drop the act of indignation shall we? It’s not like you were calling out previous presidents over this…
Read without inputting your own misconceptions. Nothing I said implies indignation.
I will try to make it simple for you. When some people were blaming Biden for the price increase, other people said the president has no control over gas prices. Now fast forward, the same people who said he had no control were now lauding him for lowering prices. I was expressing what I saw as hypocrisy. As you said and as has been pointed out here - the president (any president) has little control over gas price at the pump.

Thank you Mister President!!!!!

How much has gasoline fallen in YOUR area? Thank god for Joe Biden!!!!

I would say that this means that inflation will lose a good chunk of its bite soon since gasoline is a big part of that. Another HUGE Biden success!! Is there ANYTHING this guy cant do?!?

View attachment 67426832
Gas prices around here $3.29 up over 50% from before he took office. Screw you lying racist pedo joe.

Back
Top Bottom