• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Furry Panic Is the Latest Dumb GOP Attack on Public Schools

Right-wing parents are attacking school boards over “furries” in the classroom—a proxy for the larger culture wars over race and gender.

I remember back during the 80's when people blamed heavy metal music and Dungeons and Dragons for social ills, but looks like they are doing it with furry now.
I remember that idiocy. Kids my age were trying to play Ozzy records backwards to find out if he said devil stuff.

Yup. They will absolutely carpet bomb you with bullshit until you tune out.
An excellent description of what the right does and sadly for the most part it is not about policies, it's about bullshit like trans people in sports or holding up trucking at the border.

Right-wing parents are attacking school boards over “furries” in the classroom—a proxy for the larger culture wars over race and gender.

I remember back during the 80's when people blamed heavy metal music and Dungeons and Dragons for social ills, but looks like they are doing it with furry now.

Sounds like a fantasy of Democrats trying to undermine the outrage of justifiably outraged parents.

Probably lost on the prog leftists how coinciding with their push for all things deviant that we have gone from having a very very small number of children suffering from dysphoria to now somewhere around 1-in 5 children so ****ed up they dont even know what they 'are' anymore.....

congrats leftists...you are creating on hell of a legacy.

Probably lost on the prog leftists how coinciding with their push for all things deviant that we have gone from having a very very small number of children suffering from dysphoria to now somewhere around 1-in 5 children so ****ed up they dont even know what they 'are' anymore.....

Most studies i found about furries is that most in furry are in it for only clean fun and not the adult aspects of furry.

Most studies i found about furries is that most in furry are in it for only clean fun and not the adult aspects of furry.

Good...make it a hobby on your own time...and everyone is happy.

They still lie about it too. Like the fandom by large never asks for litterboxes or stuff like that. Uncle Kage would throw their asses out of the pittsburgh convention center so fast their heads would spin if someone tried to pull that.

I remember that idiocy. Kids my age were trying to play Ozzy records backwards to find out if he said devil stuff.
Ozzy records didn't play anything backward, it was Led Zeppelin that did that backward devil stuff.

Black Sabbath had all their devil stuff playing forward in the normal way.

Nothing so deviant as a right wing republican or Trump supporter. People in glass houses and all...

Nothing so deviant as a right wing republican or Trump supporter. People in glass houses and all...
:ROFLMAO:

Nothing so telling as a leftist that on command will shit his/her self and shriek "TTTTRRRRRUUUUUUUUMMMMMPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!" in every thread on this site, regardless of whether or not their stupid comment has anything to do with the thread and is more an attack on an individual, probably because he/she is in a constant state of bashing his/herself in the ***** shrieking over the 'pain' and percieved damage someone else has "caused" them.

Back
Top Bottom