• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Freindly protest happening now in Los Angeles

Bear5131

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
I guess the left put on hold the charade of the January 6th hearings and back to politicians inciting violence/ storming capitols and causing mayhem.

The (completely irrational) fear of losing abortion on demand rights in bright blue California has risen to a high priority - fight the fascist power of the impending police state! ;)

The (completely irrational) fear of losing abortion on demand rights in bright blue California has risen to a high priority - fight the fascist power of the impending police state! ;)
Some of us care for freedom of all Americans and not just the ones who live in our states.

I guess the left put on hold the charade of the January 6th hearings and back to politicians inciting violence/ storming capitols and causing mayhem.

Cool. Look what I found. Mississippi abortion clinic, circa 2022.

img_8228.jpg

Protesting in blue states seems odd to me.

CA isn’t going to outlaw abortion anymore than NJ is.

They’re not really thinking it through.

Yeah, what is their gripe here in California? Any of those protesting women in California can get an abortion during any part of their pregnancy. Here in California abortion mills are as plentiful as illegal fruit carts, practically one on each corner.

LAPD officers will be earning a lot of overtime to help pay for those ski boats and vacation homes in Arizona this summer.

That SCOTUS issued this gun and abortion rulings to deflect from the Trump inquiry should be of grave concern to all Americans.

Sadly, it is working. CA is not affected by this. Why the protests? (If there are any)
**** the red states, better for business in the blue states. The hillbillies will need hotels, food and of course medical which only helps our economies as they travel to our states for abortions.

Stupid red hats.

I saw a short sound byte last night: a young girl (i'd guess 15 or 16) was totally distraught because she'd lost her right to abortion; when the reporter told her the decision ve didn't change California's abortion laws the girl and several people around them started getting surly and the reporter and her photog had to beat a hasty retreat.

Angelinos don't need a reason to fight the LAPD. LA cops are as corrupt as they come. Always have been.

Roe v Wade just lit the fuse.

Some of us care for freedom of all Americans and not just the ones who live in our states.
Shit man…then drive/fly to a state where this IS impactful.

Organize better.

Burning LA seems pointless.

Why?

California has pretty progressive abortion laws.

This is like the "protests" in NYC, where NY has had abortion rights laws since 1970.

This is the problem with the "left," rioting and other violence in places which already "tolerate" all the issues they advocate...and are so tolerant they still let these people "act out" violently.

Seems a bit strange and counter intuitive.

I saw a short sound byte last night: a young girl (i'd guess 15 or 16) was totally distraught because she'd lost her right to abortion; when the reporter told her the decision ve didn't change California's abortion laws the girl and several people around them started getting surly and the reporter and her photog had to beat a hasty retreat.

Specifically, what does a 15 year old getting surly mean? That the reporter had to flee the 15 year old girl?

What a dumb ****in post. 🤡

This is stupid. It just gives the crazies rhetorical ammunition to further restrict rights in the future.

That SCOTUS issued this gun and abortion rulings to deflect from the Trump inquiry should be of grave concern to all Americans.

Sadly, it is working. CA is not affected by this. Why the protests? (If there are any)
**** the red states, better for business in the blue states. The hillbillies will need hotels, food and of course medical which only helps our economies as they travel to our states for abortions.

Stupid red hats.
Ya know I thought October/Nov 2016 was the third best time of my life with the Cubs winning the world series and Hillary getting smoked, but this is unbelievable

This is stupid. It just gives the crazies rhetorical ammunition to further restrict rights in the future.
The way I see it…videos of these incidents are nothing but fodder for campaigns

These shreiking nut jobs out protesting in Los Angeles are the same ones who rioted during George Floyd, rioted when Trump was elected, are part of groups like Antifa, BLM, and 'Occupy". These half baked children of generationaly indoctrinated liberal progressives and/or radical anchor baby and BLM Marxists are certifiably insane people. A generation of two year old like adults who have never been forced to accept NO as answer. Part of "everyone is special", and "everyone is a victim", and everyone deserves a trophy.

The way I see it…videos of these incidents are nothing but fodder for campaigns
Unfortunately. Whereas Thomas’ words are fodder as well.

Angelinos don't need a reason to fight the LAPD. LA cops are as corrupt as they come. Always have been.

Roe v Wade just lit the fuse.

Just put demorats in charge and that will quickly eliminate the problem, just like it did in Chicago and Baltimore. Oh wait…. ;)

Exactly, it's like with all the ghetto riots at least couldn't they take a bus to the suburbs?

Maybe you do. I no longer give a **** for anyone in any red hat.

Like I said, a generation of indoctrinated idiots in which all ability to have any critical thinking skills has been removed from their brains. They are educated to believe they are all victims, and then if you don't agree with them, they default to some claim of being further victimized with WORDS. All of these are useful voters however, and that is how and why they are created.

Back
Top Bottom