• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox's role in Kasich campaign questioned

If you invite me to your soiree, and I don't show, the first, the second, the third, you are going invite me a fourth time. Please.

Why would Strickland want to be interviewed by Hannity or O'Reilly who are partisan hacks? Who on Fox could give him a puff inter view like they gave Kasich?

Why would Strickland want to be interviewed by Hannity or O'Reilly who are partisan hacks? Who on Fox could give him a puff inter view like they gave Kasich?

Seriously dood, is that what you are going with? You don't think the feeling is mutual for maddow and mathews? Moving goal posts won't change reality here.

It doesn't say interviewed Grim, it says appeared, HUGE difference, my friend.

Has anyone ever told you that you are intolerable? If you and I were standing next to each other looking at a fire, and you were shouting fire, I would have to doubt my eyes.

If you invite me to your soiree, and I don't show, the first, the second, the third, you are going invite me a fourth Well. time. Please.

Well maybe fox should donate a million dollars to the democratic governors association like they did with the republicans.

Well maybe fox should donate a million dollars to the democratic governors association like they did with the republicans.

Was that due to what exactly, oh wait it was due to contract negotiations and money of its networks.

News Corp. opposes proposed federal rule changes that would weaken the position of its Fox network in negotiations with cable companies. Governors may have a stake in the issue. In March, for example, New York Governor David Paterson stepped in with a call for binding arbitration in a dispute over fees between Bethpage, New York-based Cablevision Systems Corp. and Burbank, California-based Walt Disney Co.'s ABC.

furhtermore

Time Warner gave $2.3 million to Democrats during the 2008 election cycle, and since 1990, 72 percent of Time Warner’s political donations went to Democrats. Essentially, in 2008, a year Yellin conveniently left out, Time Warner doubled News Corp.’s much maligned donation.

http://www.mrc.org/bmi/articles/201...onation_Hide_Own_Political_Contributions.html

Let's hear your equal outrage. :thumbs:

News Corp Donates $1 MILLION To Republican Governors Association

not saying it's right, but to call it a "smoking gun" is a bit wrong. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm still not sure what Fox should have done...

Chuck Todd is the White House correspondent for NBC news, Major Garrett was the White House correspondent for Fox , if they were seen as a partisan hacks, they would not have that position. Trust me.

Chuck Todd Rips 'Unreliable' Rasmussen, Doesn't Mind Liberal Polling Firm Even Kos Rejected | NewsBusters.org

NBC's Chuck Todd Trumpets Flawed Election Poll, Parrots Democratic Talking Points | NewsBusters.org

NBC's Todd Relays Democratic Talking Points On GOP Ads | NewsBusters.org

NBC's Todd Proclaims If GOP Wins in November It's Still 'A Bad Election Night For All of Washington' | NewsBusters.org

Chuck T Plays D For White House On Megrahi Release Letter | NewsBusters.org

Chuck Todd: Blame Obama, Not His Staff, for Keeping Press at a Distance | NewsBusters.org

NBC's Todd: Liberal Victory Means 'Hope' But Conservative Wins Will Demonstrate 'Fear' | NewsBusters.org

NBC's Todd Frets Obama's Effort to 'Tackle' Nation's Problems Allowed Enemies to Defame Him as Muslim | NewsBusters.org

NBC's Todd Defends Obama 'Twitters' Gaffe: 'Written Incorrectly in His Prepared Remarks' | NewsBusters.org

Hardball Panelist Whines: Townhallers Only Getting News From Limbaugh, Drudge and Fox News | NewsBusters.org

NBC's Chuck Todd Says Tea Parties Haven't 'Caught On' | NewsBusters.org

NBC's Todd: Palin Will Attract 'Car-Wreck Watchers;' All Call Palin Decision 'Bizarre' | NewsBusters.org

Bozell Column: Conservatives, Forever On Trial | NewsBusters.org

Pot, Meet Kettle: Chuck Todd, MSNBC Wants 'Howard Beales' Like Glenn Beck Fired | NewsBusters.org

Chuck Todd Suggests Covering Van Jones Waste Of MSM Time | NewsBusters.org

NBC's Todd: Fox News Trying To 'Undermine' MSM | NewsBusters.org

MSNBC

Jaws Drop at Chuck Todd: Bush, McCain Try to 'Bask in the Reflected Glory' of Obama's Win | NewsBusters.org

NBC Astonished Poll Finds Most Support Arizona Law and Anti-Terror Profiling; Skip GOP Surge | NewsBusters.org

Uhmm the outrage is not equal. To donate 1 million to the RGA one of the largest single donations ever to the RGA then to have a Republican gov canidate on in choice spots as well give exposure to the fund raising web site of the Republican speaks volumes.

yes what it says is that you don't want to see what the real story is for typical fox bashing as if they are somehow to be held to a different standard than the rest of the idiotic media.

and yes, fox is as idiotic as the rest of the media. I'm just not a selective partisan about it.

yes what it says is that you don't want to see what the real story is for typical fox bashing as if they are somehow to be held to a different standard than the rest of the idiotic media.

and yes, fox is as idiotic as the rest of the media. I'm just not a selective partisan about it.

Your link fails to mention that $2,189,073 of that 2.3 came from individuals.
http://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/totals.php?cycle=2010&id=D000000094

How does the Fox one break down?

Last edited:
ok, sorry, der der der. fox bad, msnbc not bad, der der der. partisan hackery, der der der.... starting 500 threads on evil fox news der der der....

I love these "debates" /facepalm

UhOh the Great and Honorable Rev is having a break down:lamo

:pimpdaddy:

nah, partisan hacks who think one media outlet is better/worse than another, simply bore me. Go start 50 threads on evil fox news dood. :roll:

50? Damn I got a long way to go since I can not even remember starting one.:lamo:pimpdaddy:

Chuck Todd Rips 'Unreliable' Rasmussen, Doesn't Mind Liberal Polling Firm Even Kos Rejected | NewsBusters.org

NBC's Chuck Todd Trumpets Flawed Election Poll, Parrots Democratic Talking Points | NewsBusters.org

NBC's Todd Relays Democratic Talking Points On GOP Ads | NewsBusters.org

NBC's Todd Proclaims If GOP Wins in November It's Still 'A Bad Election Night For All of Washington' | NewsBusters.org

Chuck T Plays D For White House On Megrahi Release Letter | NewsBusters.org

Chuck Todd: Blame Obama, Not His Staff, for Keeping Press at a Distance | NewsBusters.org

NBC's Todd: Liberal Victory Means 'Hope' But Conservative Wins Will Demonstrate 'Fear' | NewsBusters.org

NBC's Todd Frets Obama's Effort to 'Tackle' Nation's Problems Allowed Enemies to Defame Him as Muslim | NewsBusters.org

NBC's Todd Defends Obama 'Twitters' Gaffe: 'Written Incorrectly in His Prepared Remarks' | NewsBusters.org

Hardball Panelist Whines: Townhallers Only Getting News From Limbaugh, Drudge and Fox News | NewsBusters.org

NBC's Chuck Todd Says Tea Parties Haven't 'Caught On' | NewsBusters.org

NBC's Todd: Palin Will Attract 'Car-Wreck Watchers;' All Call Palin Decision 'Bizarre' | NewsBusters.org

Bozell Column: Conservatives, Forever On Trial | NewsBusters.org

Pot, Meet Kettle: Chuck Todd, MSNBC Wants 'Howard Beales' Like Glenn Beck Fired | NewsBusters.org

Chuck Todd Suggests Covering Van Jones Waste Of MSM Time | NewsBusters.org

NBC's Todd: Fox News Trying To 'Undermine' MSM | NewsBusters.org

MSNBC

Jaws Drop at Chuck Todd: Bush, McCain Try to 'Bask in the Reflected Glory' of Obama's Win | NewsBusters.org

NBC Astonished Poll Finds Most Support Arizona Law and Anti-Terror Profiling; Skip GOP Surge | NewsBusters.org
I'm not sure what this is supposed to prove Grim, but it looks like a bunch of subjective whining from Newsbusters. All you need do, is watch the video Harshaw provided of Todd interviewing Strictland and you will see a fair interview that stuck with the issues at hand. No gushing over the candidate as Sean Hannity has done with Kasich.

I'm not sure what this is supposed to prove Grim, but it looks like a bunch of subjective whining from Newsbusters.

Whatever you say, Captain Media Matters.

Back
Top Bottom