• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox News Hires Caitlyn Jenner As A Contributor

A transgender on FOX is a no no!
The left won't be happy with this.
But then the left does not care for Jenner because of the conservative slant. Let's the screaming begin.
The left won't be happy? Seriously? I predict beer cans bouncing off TV screens in rightist double-wides across the nation.

The left won't be happy? Seriously? I predict beer cans bouncing off TV screens in rightist double-wides across the nation.
Yea, all the white trailer trash throwing their Miller Light empties because Bruce got himself a real job. Your comment isn’t even subtly racist.

Caitlyn Jenner, the transgender athlete, reality star and California gubernatorial candidate, has signed on to Fox News Media as a contributor.

Jenner’s first appearance will be on Hannity on Thursday.

Fox News Media CEO Suzanne Scott said in a statement, “Caitlyn’s story is an inspiration to us all. She is a trailblazer in the LGBTQ+ community and her illustrious career spans a variety of fields that will be a tremendous asset for our audience.”

Jenner said in a statement, “I am humbled by this unique opportunity to speak directly to FOX News Media’s millions of viewers about a range of issues that are important to the American people.”

Is this a good move for Fox? What say you?
We'll see how long she lasts...

Yea, all the white trailer trash throwing their Miller Light empties because Bruce got himself a real job. Your comment isn’t even subtly racist.
I don't think that's what you meant to say but you're right, it wasn't even subtly racist.
You, however, seem to be saying that people who live in trailers are white trash. That what you're saying?

Hmm… how is Caitlyn Jenner a “transgender athlete” when she never competed athletically as a she? She was a male athlete (Bruce Jenner) and is now transgender. Perhaps “transgender former athlete” would be more accurate.
She was and still is quite a golfer. But she won't compete against women because she knows she has a unfair advantage.

I think this can be a great move toward breaking the stereotype that transgendersbare exclusively progressive minded. I look forward to her espousing her conservative viewpoints on a national platform.

A transgender on FOX is a no no!
The left won't be happy with this.
But then the left does not care for Jenner because of the conservative slant. Let's the screaming begin.
Liberals don't agree with the politics of conservatives? THIS IS SHOCKING!!

I don't think that's what you meant to say but you're right, it wasn't even subtly racist.
You, however, seem to be saying that people who live in trailers are white trash. That what you're saying?
Don’t play cute. That’s what you said. You just let it slip and now you want to clean it up. Nice try. Read your racist post, Canuck.

”Rightest double wides”. Go ahead and explain that. Then you can give me a grammar lesson.

Last edited:
you don't get it------------------CNN has no need for token blacks, trans, etc..............FOX does because of their reputation
No, you don’t get it. CNN is made up of tokens. It all fluff. That’s why they’re in the process of overhauling it. Scandal after scandal. Or don’t you keep up?

Don’t play cute. That’s what you said. You just let it slip and now you want to clean it up. Nice try. Read your racist post, Canuck.
Don't be an ass.
There's no mention whatever of race in my post. You, however, called people who live in trailers white trash.

Don't be an ass.
There's no mention whatever of race in my post. You, however, called people who live in trailers white trash.
Maybe you’re just ignorant. Rightists double wides? Explain that.

Rightists double wides? Explain that.
Ohfer****sakes. Three words with not a hint of race in them.
Listen close. I can't help what your prejudices lead you to think. I don't have the same prejudices. If you read 'rightist double-wides' and think 'white trash', that's on you. But you ought to know that voicing this kind of projection is what poker players call a 'tell'.

I think this can be a great move toward breaking the stereotype that transgendersbare exclusively progressive minded. I look forward to her espousing her conservative viewpoints on a national platform.

What bathroom will she use?

Not surprising Jenner's first appearance will be on Hannity. People are saying his favorite meal is turkey neck and dumplings.

Ohfer****sakes. Three words with not a hint of race in them.
Listen close. I can't help what your prejudices lead you to think. I don't have the same prejudices. If you read 'rightist double-wides' and think 'white trash', that's on you. But you ought to know that voicing this kind of projection is what poker players call a 'tell'.
Ok. Just explain it. What does “rightest double wides“ imply? Why use that expression? Give me a visual. I think you’re the one projecting a “tell”.

This does kinda shock me. I know she has somewhat conservative views. But considering the entrenched animosity that conservatives have toward the LGBTQ+ community it just surprises me that they'd invite her to contribute.

Back
Top Bottom