• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox News and Hannity at Odds with Each Other?

IF you really want to discuss the "Big Lie", explain the Trump Russia Collusion lie.
First off, not the thread to discuss T-R Collusion. Secondly, the Big Lie is real based on DJT's input. Sean Hannity supported it. My feeling about Fox News is that the longer DJT's Lie went the more that the big cheese at Fox wanted to tamp that down. imo

Nor is CNN charging those words are in Hannity’s texts. But it does show he was in collusion with the administration the whole time.
Except discussion options and alternatives con't comprise a conspiracy. Particularly NOT to create an insurrection. You guys, as usually are over-heated and slobber-slinging loony.

You guys, as usually are over-heated and slobber-slinging loony.
I began wondering where you picked up "slobber", so I just googled it. Good eye!! (y):D It's over these batches of loonies.

Donald Trump continues to heap praise on the world's most notorious authoritarians. During a Saturday rally for his slobbering acolytes, Trump called China's leader “smart” for ruling over his country "with an iron fist," praised North Korea's murderous dictator as "tough," but of course spent most of his time waffling between praise for Russian kleptocrat Vladimir Putin and halfhearted condemnations of Putin's invasion.

I began wondering where you picked up "slobber", so I just googled it. Good eye!! (y):D It's over these batches of loonies.

Donald Trump continues to heap praise on the world's most notorious authoritarians. During a Saturday rally for his slobbering acolytes, Trump called China's leader “smart” for ruling over his country "with an iron fist," praised North Korea's murderous dictator as "tough," but of course spent most of his time waffling between praise for Russian kleptocrat Vladimir Putin and halfhearted condemnations of Putin's invasion.
Huh? You were mystified by the word "slobber"? :eek:

Trump and his acolytes do love themselves some dictator.

Except discussion options and alternatives con't comprise a conspiracy. Particularly NOT to create an insurrection. You guys, as usually are over-heated and slobber-slinging loony.
Options and alternatives to what?

Contesting the election.
Oh right undermining the democratic process and attempting a coup. Actually from what I hear Hannity was the cooler head, tellling them to lay off it altogether. Anything else and he’d be an accomplice.

Oh right undermining the democratic process and attempting a coup. Actually from what I hear Hannity was the cooler head, tellling them to lay off it altogether. Anything else and he’d be an accomplice.
None of that actually happened except bizarrely twisted minds of the LW.

Huh? You were mystified by the word "slobber"? :eek:
Nope. Wondered why you started using it more often in here lately. Only the MAGA group's posts are mystifying - usually expected but mystifying.

What do you mean "blurring the lines"?

Hannity is not a journalist or newsman, he's the host of a political opinion show.
And he is a trusted adviser and confidant to the former president.

Options and alternatives to what?
A peaceful transfer of power. You know, where the incumbent president who was soundly defeated gracefully steps aside and let's his successor begin his administration. Well, that's all out the window now. Now it's all about stirring up nonsense about election fraud when you lose. That way, you'll have a license to claim fraud at every opportunity.

America had a good run, but it's all over now. Democratic republics are for suckers and losers.

Nope. Wondered why you started using it more often in here lately. Only the MAGA group's posts are mystifying - usually expected but mystifying.
Yeah, Truth usually mystifies LE cultists.

What do you mean "blurring the lines"?

Hannity is not a journalist or newsman, he's the host of a political opinion show.

Let’s not dance around with semantics. He is an entertainer. He is also an activist.

Can you assure me that most Fox viewers truly understand that?

The article below points out several reasons why Hannity and Fox News were at odds - over DJT's legit defeat while Hannity kept pushing DJT's Lie that he won.

At another point in the apparent messages to Meadows, Hannity intimates that he’s closer to the president than his own employer. “I’ve been at war” with Fox, he writes more than once, presumably in part because he shared the frustration of many Trump supporters that the network had acknowledged Trump’s defeat. On the other hand, he repeatedly uses the word “we” to describe Trump’s electoral fate: Are we winning? Will we hold this state?

When CNN released the first tranche of messages involving Meadows, it included the most obvious example of Hannity’s allegiance to Trump. On Election Day, Meadows told Hannity to tell his radio listeners that every vote counted and that Arizona, North Carolina and Pennsylvania needed the biggest push. “Yes sir,” Hannity apparently replied. In his radio show, Hannity gave that message to his listeners and spoke more about those three states than any others.

In the weeks that followed, Hannity amplified Trump’s claims about the election on his television show even as he apparently commiserated with Meadows about how Trump had seen reelection snatched away from him. It’s a reminder that, for all of the ethical breaches of Hannity’s interactions with Trump’s team, they were not obviously insincere.

Back
Top Bottom