• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox News and Hannity at Odds with Each Other?

Let’s not dance around with semantics. He is an entertainer. He is also an activist.

Can you assure me that most Fox viewers truly understand that?
At this point, why would they even have to?

Trump is no longer in office and he has not declared himself a candidate for the 2024 election.

The key word there is "former" president. He is no longer in office and he has not declared his candidacy for 2024.

No, it is known that Hannity was in touch, advising president Trump and the WH staff almost on a daily basis.

No, it is known that Hannity was in touch, advising president Trump and the WH staff almost on a daily basis.
The article says after Trump lost the election and Biden was the president elect.

Hannity already addressed the matter last week. From the article:

"I'm on the Fox News channel, which is a news channel, but I don't claim to be a journalist, I claim to be a talk show host. But I can produce thousands of hours of straight news, thousands of hours of investigative reporting," Hannity said. "I'm upfront about who I am, I am a registered conservative. Yes, I voted for Donald Trump, I make no apologies. I give my opinion straightforward."
I'm sorry this bothers you, but it doesn't bother me because as I already said, Hannity is not a journalist, he the host of a political opinion program.

Back
Top Bottom