• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Four Referendums On Donald Trump

Are Trump Supporters Tired Of All This Winning?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which guys? Who called it that?

Why, most of the media and the DNC by demonstration. All that money wasn't poured into the GA 6th, for example, because it was considered insignificant.

Why, most of the media and the DNC by demonstration. All that money wasn't poured into the GA 6th, for example, because it was considered insignificant.

Okay, so nobody anyone actually knows. Definitely nobody here. Just news writers indulging in their usual sensationalism.

Okay, so nobody anyone actually knows. Just news writers indulging in their usual sensationalism.

I could post about a million links which demonstrate just what I said, but I do agree that the media sensationalized it. The money spent by both parties on what would otherwise be relatively insignificant elections is evidence that they too viewed it in such a light.

Trump has faced four "special referendums" after he dethroned Queen Hillary. And Republicans are 4-0 in all of them. Are Trump supporters tired of winning? I don't think so. And I bet Trump haters aren't tired of losing.

How are Republicans winning when all 4 of those districts averaged a swing of about 7-8% in favor of Democrats? I honestly don't believe any of these races, except maybe for Ossoff's, were really touted as referendum's on Trump's presidency. But honestly, the 2018 midterms really shouldn't be considered a shoe-in for any party just yet as a result of these races since measuring swing is basically the same as measuring the popular vote for the presidential elections.

Back
Top Bottom