• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Forum upgrade complete

Over the next couple of weeks we will be adding new features and rekindling some of the older features.

Coming features:
Blogs
Arcade system
Content Management System
Donation Bar
Sphinx (ultra fast search)

Expectations first 24 hours:
Expect the website to be slower than normal. This is for two reasons.
1. Search is re-indexing. Take it easy on the server for a day or two on the crazy searching please.
2. Sphinx searching not working on our system. We are still troubleshooting the issue.

Kinks and craziness:
Even worse than what Tucker could do on acid may be hidden somewhere. Let us know about them so we can promptly fix.

Thanks for all your hard work in this.

I have one question. Is the "Recent Response" window that was on the bottom of the homepage coming back? It wasn't there, then it was there, and then it wasn't there. I was just wondering if an implementation was attempted and it didn't work out or if there was some kind of bug that you'll try to work out so you can re-implement it.

I just happen to really like that feature. :)

I NEED... would LOVE the old feature of when replying..... going directly to ADVANCED.
Or when needed to involve a quote... to hit a "quote" button.
And the smilies are all small :(
Its amazing why they cant make something right the 1st time! And now you folks have to work HARD to get things to where they should be. Its just sad.

Either way I appreciate all the time and effort to get this site going smoothly! THANK YOU!!! :2wave:

Back
Top Bottom