• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Forty-Four Republican Senators Demand Durham Report Be Made Public

Self proclaimed "Law and order" party attacking law enforcement again.

Your ideology is a joke.

Says the side that wants to de-fund the police.

trump never made much of a secret of being a stooge for Putin.

You're lying, just like the rest of the hoaxers. The hoaxers pulled off the hoax, and enablers like you repeat the lies over and over, to make them the "truth"
That's what your morality is.

Actually, most of the publives has forgotten who Durham is, and about his report. trump dead enders are really the only ones still clinging to some sort of hope in that regard.

Despite the Biden supporters hoping to play down corruption, the reality of govt corruption in wiretapping people under false premises is a serious issue in itself.

This is not a hoax. We all witnessed it first hand.

Hoax enablers like you will of course continue parroting such lines

Answers need to be made available to the public on the investigation into the Russia Hoax that was played on Trump and the American public

So the Rabid Right is 'demanding' something that isn't even finished??? :rolleyes:

Seems a bit premature on their part, but trying to deflect from the 1/6 investigation is a top priority... ✌️

Answers need to be made available to the public on the investigation into the Russia Hoax that was played on Trump and the American public

How quaint, the minority once again demanding. From what I hear, two weeks it's going to come out. Nevermind I heard the same thing a year or so ago.

Says the “side” that is defunding schools as we speak!

Uhh, you went from "muh law enforcement" to randomly bringing up schools?
It's the unions who are destroying schools, not conservatives. The unions want to hold kids hostage, for pure self-interest.
They're greedy rapacious unprofessional crooks.

It's the unions who are destroying schools, not conservatives. The unions want to hold kids hostage, for pure self-interest.
A thought- morning medication... :rolleyes:

The Rabid Right Politicians are using other people's kids as their political human shield... :cautious:

Defund the police runs the range from fire all police to retool the training from 'warrior' to public safety. Of course the Rabid Right wants/needs the movement to be labeled as fire all cops... ✌️

44? Let me guess...MAGA right....you are missing a few senators.....

Says the side that wants to de-fund the police.

You're lying, just like the rest of the hoaxers. The hoaxers pulled off the hoax, and enablers like you repeat the lies over and over, to make them the "truth"

Despite the Biden supporters hoping to play down corruption, the reality of govt corruption in wiretapping people under false premises is a serious issue in itself.

wants to defund the police? did you not here the Senator on our side about not defunding the police? oh and he was also a candidate for president...you guys hate the police, unless they all follow your South will rise again nonsense. You guys don't trust the military as recently demonstrated, etc.

Telling others what those others actually experienced is not only ridiculous (as in, literally worthy of ridicule), it's also what authoritarians do on the regular--authoritarians, and no one else. I'm sure you'll accuse me of lying or whatever, but I, too, saw with my own eyes how Trump treated Putin and Russia, and it was enough in itself to raise suspicion, aside from whatever reports had come out or would have been forthcoming. That is, I'm pointing out that Trump's own words at press conferences and in speeches, and his actions and his explanations for those actions, are entirely sufficient on their own for a reasonable person to believe that Trump was a Russian asset. He very clearly was (whether the relationship was formalized or only informal)--and I don't need news media to tell me that. Ditto millions of other people.

So who are we going to believe? Some rando on the internet, or our own eyes and ears? I'm going with the latter, in this case. I'm betting I'm not alone.

If it's what you say it is, i love it, especially later in the summer.

Dimble jr.

Hasn't there only been 1 criminal charge so far from the Durham investigation for altering an email that led to nothing more than a single year of probation?

How many criminal charges resulted from the Mueller investigation?

The standard policy at the DOJ is to [Not Make Public] any investigations until and if there are indictments. So just chill out. If there are no indictments, there is nothing to see.
That's ridiculous. We're talking about, at best, members of law enforcement who allowed their personal feelings to interfere with their professional judgement. At worst, corruption and abuse of power. Release of the internal review of what happened is the least that the DOJ should do, regardless of indictments.

That's why the Texas SC (fully conservative body) just ruled against Abbott. Keeping our children protected from a deadly virus is not "greedy rapacious unprofessional crooks"

However, according to the court, ordering a ban on mask mandates is unconstitutional.

As long as it redacted to protect national security I think the nothingburger should be released. You know he came up empty or the one term mistake would have made sure it was made public long ago.
Is there such a thing as an 8 month mistake?

That's ridiculous. We're talking about, at best, members of law enforcement who allowed their personal feelings to interfere with their professional judgement. At worst, corruption and abuse of power. Release of the internal review of what happened is the least that the DOJ should do, regardless of indictments.
Whatever the current AG want's to do. There are no rules requiring it. We all know how many times we saw Barr lie and interfere with investigations. Just to spite the jerk off republicans, I hope Garland says no.

Whatever the current AG want's to do. There are no rules requiring it. We all know how many times we saw Barr lie and interfere with investigations. Just to spite the jerk off republicans, I hope Garland says no.

This is one of those cases where we need transparency in our government. Hopefully Garland will do the right thing - without pressure to do so.

Is there such a thing as an 8 month mistake?
Given the alternative, it's hard to imagine what Biden could do to quality his election as a "mistake."

Given the alternative, it's hard to imagine what Biden could do to quality his election as a "mistake."
Just wake up have ya? Read some news.

This is one of those cases where we need transparency in our government. Hopefully Garland will do the right thing - without pressure to do so.
Trump has lost the election over and over again since November. Do you really want to see another defeat? I would think if there are no indictments, Garland would be preventing the once again humiliation of Trump and his supporters. You should be grateful.

And I wouldn't push it. The DOJ has all the evidence they need to investigate the one time looser for tax evasion. I hope that they are.

Last edited:

Can't wait for it to be a nothingburger.

It'll be time for Benghazi, I mean Druham 2.0.

And then Durham 3.0.

The trump campaign did cooperate with the rRussian trolls.

Their campaign manager provided them with internal polling data.

Which is both very useful in targeting their propaganda and would be illegal had Manafort given that information to a PAC as coordination. (Which is a synonym for "collusion", BTW.)

Think that's in the report?

Back
Top Bottom