• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

For all of you liberals out there who support multiculturalism...

AmericanPatriot29 said:
Yea it used to be a nice state before the invasion of the third world. Its interesting California started to go down the drain when the whites became a minority.

Acknowledging the truth isnt racist. In California schools refuse to give IQ tests to blacks because they continually score below whites. It's the same story nationally. There is nothing I can do about it because whites are brainwashed by tolerance, diversity, multiculturalism etc.

I'm disappointed that he is a moron. But you evaded my question. I bet your school is way behind others nationally and I can bet that I am right. Blacks have lower IQs then whites. That is just something we have to accept. Asians have higher IQs then whites, that is just something that I have to accept. I am not going to cry about it like blacks do. The truth hurts. We are only hurting ourselves by refusing to acknowledge it.

You are nothing but a hateful person. My school is not way behind other schools nationally. I bet you blame everything that goes wrong on black people.

Whites have not become the minority in California. Whites are a plurality! And by the way it is mostly HISPANICS immigrating to California, NOT Africans. Actually I read some where that the African immigrants to the US tend to be very education, I am not sure where but I will find the article and post it here.

California Demographics Census.Gov 2004
White- 42.8% PLURALITY
Black-6.2% and it actually dropped in the past few decades.
Latino- 34.9% of which 1/3 of them are not suppose to be in that state. I went to texas, and will probably move there or arkansas, not sure yet. The Native-Hispanics are wonderful people, those illegal immigrants are a bunch of losers!
Asian- 12.1%
Other- 4.0%

Do not call George W. Bush a moron. He is far more intelligent then most Republicans, and most people in this world. His intelligence is higher than 90% of the US Population, he just has problems pronouncing words sometimes.

BTW which city in California Hell-Hole do you live in? Your governor is White and he is a flake!

And I do not give a rats behind if someone in the US is from the 3rd world, while they are in the US they are Americans, as long as they don't come here illegally.

jamespol said:
You are nothing but a hateful person.

I do not "hate" anyone. I just realize the differences between groups and want to change our policies accordingly. Whites are still a minority when Asians, Blacks, and Mexicans are combined.

Do not call George W. Bush a moron. He is far more intelligent then most Republicans, and most people in this world. His intelligence is higher than 90% of the US Population, he just has problems pronouncing words sometimes.

BTW which city in California Hell-Hole do you live in? Your governor is White and he is a flake!

Swartzenneger is a good governor. Secondly I judge Bushs intelligence from his acknowledgment of history, policies, and public opinion. If you like shattered trade deficits, record debt, Cronyism in Katrina, Affirmative action, unconstitutional judges, globalist foreign policy, etc then Bush is very smart.

And I do not give a rats behind if someone in the US is from the 3rd world, while they are in the US they are Americans, as long as they don't come here illegally.

Most people care paying for people who go directly into our social services, contribute crime, and do not assimiliate into American culture.

Oh yeah! You talk bad about Bush, it will be you and me...

If it wasn't for our stupid congress, he would be the best president we have ever had!!!!!

Other threads at Debate politics authored by AmericanPatriot29. Clearly, this username has a white supremicist/ anti-Semitic agenda.

Jewish influence in hollywood: A historical analysis

Sports Announcer: "Lack of whites make NBA look like zulu uprising"

A Jewish art form: Espionage against America

Some racial statistics for us all...

Is Russia key to white survival?

Do Jews run Hollywood? You bet they do!

Note to all members. If you ever come across a post at Debate Politics that you find offensive, please report it by clicking the red/white triangle in the lower left-hand corner of that post.

Last edited:
Tashah said:
Other threads at Debate politics authored by AmericanPatriot29. Clearly, this username has a white supremicist/ anti-Semitic agenda.

Jewish influence in hollywood: A historical analysis

Sports Announcer: "Lack of whites make NBA look like zulu uprising"

A Jewish art form: Espionage against America

Some racial statistics for us all...

Is Russia key to white survival?

Do Jews run Hollywood? You bet they do!

Note to all members. If you ever come across a post at Debate Politics that you find offensive, please report it by clicking the red/white triangle in the lower left-hand corner of that post.

Absolutely not. I rebuke any charges of racism or anti semetism. I am just aware of the Jews and their agenda. I am on to them.

AmericanPatriot29 said:
Absolutely not. I rebuke any charges of racism or anti semetism. I am just aware of the Jews and their agenda. I am on to them.

You must be a big Johnny Rebel fan.

AmericanPatriot29 said:
I'll bite, what is "their agenda"?

AmericanPatriot29 said:
I rebuke any charges of racism or anti semetism.
And how's that going for you?

galenrox said:
lol, hell yeah man! Someone else knows about Johnny Rebel! That **** is ridiculous!:rofl

THe crap that comes out of that man's mouth ridiculous.I came across that name when I was looking for a Johnny Cash songs on limewire.I think the most ignorant thing I heard a racist say was "Buh-lacks(or sometimes the N-word in it's deragatory and plural form) should goes back to a-free-ka (please note that the words are intentionally mispelled to represent a racist hill billy's accent)".

Back
Top Bottom