• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Florida passed and Desantis signed the "all us homophobic bill".

OK, it says there will be no instruction on "sexual orientation" from K thru the 3rd grade.

Sounds very reasonable, and also sounds completely unnecessary since literally no-one is teaching 1st grade kids sexual orientation. At least I hope not.

Thats something for later. A great big NOTHING BURGER, and a completely unnecessary "law" imo. Ya know....standard GOP social warrior stuff.
Florida legislature has adopted the old saying from the 1960s, "if it feels good, do it."

Lol, I don't know of any school that teaches sexual orientation at that early age, no law was needed.

Perhaps you should have taken two minutes to research this, rather than remain ignorant and make false statements.

The gop is so sexually oppressed they're the ones always caught up in these kinds of scandals. Them and the tv preachers.

Dennis Hastert.

Also, whatever you are responding to about sexual orientation of first graders, is coming from you, not me.

Sorry bongs. THis law is about teaching sexual orientation and gender whatever-you-guys-are-calling-it to K-3 grades in public schools. You are the one that brought up your private life.

In the end, what many call the "don't say gay bill" in Florida is really just a "call us homophobic bill", nothing more or less.
I wonder how long it will take for that bill to be challenged in court.

I wonder how long it will take for that bill to be challenged in court.
Yup. And when it gets overruled it will be more proof of the evil deeeeep state

For kindergarten to third grade. Do you often talk about sexual orientation with six year olds?
No, do you? If not, what the heck is the point of the law in the first place? I have never heard of kids that young being taught anything about sex in school. Have you? If you are going to tell me yes, I do hope you have the proof to back it up.

Hastert banged one of his boy managers 9-12 grades. He was a gop speaker.
That's not the hot take here that you think it is.
I wouldn't defend Hastert- he's a pedo- but the Left is clamoring to defend a bill which stops the sexual grooming of K-3rd graders.

That's not the hot take here that you think it is.
I wouldn't defend Hastert- he's a pedo- but the Left is clamoring to defend a bill which stops the sexual grooming of K-3rd graders.
Who is sexually grooming kindergarten kids?

Who is sexually grooming kindergarten kids?
Any adult who wishes to indoctrinate small children into the radical trans agenda and do it in secrecy.

Are you aware of the fact that you sound like a Q-nutter? A raving lunatic
Are you aware that you are defending the *instruction* of 5-8 year old in sexual orientation and gender identity issues?
I'll bet you haven't even read the bill, rather, you've decided to mimic the "don't say gay" rhetoric without even thinking about FIVE YEAR OLDS having their innocence stolen from them, because trans-obsessed adults want validation that badly.

OK, it says there will be no instruction on "sexual orientation" from K thru the 3rd grade.

Sounds very reasonable, and also sounds completely unnecessary since literally no-one is teaching 1st grade kids sexual orientation. At least I hope not.

Thats something for later. A great big NOTHING BURGER, and a completely unnecessary "law" imo. Ya know....standard GOP social warrior stuff.
It was for show and vote pandering.

Frankly....the only thing that is disturbing to see in all of this is the number of sick ****ing leftists hell bent and eager to indoctrinate 3-4 year olds in their leftist perversions and deviant lifestyles.

No, do you? If not, what the heck is the point of the law in the first place? I have never heard of kids that young being taught anything about sex in school. Have you? If you are going to tell me yes, I do hope you have the proof to back it up.
I have never heard of anything of that sort taking place. The media’s preferred misinformation is to refer to it as the “don’t say gay bill”. And a popular way of protesting it is by saying “gay”. Are the media and protesters simply misguided in their approach? It seems maybe they should be using different buzzwords if the issue is unnecessary laws.

The same old thing in yet another thread.

A: They've passed a terrible, terrible law! It's homophobic, it's racist, it's oppressive, it's Nazi book burning!!!

B: Um, read the bill, actually it's not.

A: Oh. Well, then, It's UNNECESSARY!

I have to laugh when the gop talks about less regulations and less intrusion into our private lives.

What happens in public schools is not a matter of "our private lives." What you teach your kids at home is.

Did he say explain what he was doing to the 6 year olds standing around him?

Are you aware that you are defending the *instruction* of 5-8 year old in sexual orientation and gender identity issues?
I'll bet you haven't even read the bill, rather, you've decided to mimic the "don't say gay" rhetoric without even thinking about FIVE YEAR OLDS having their innocence stolen from them, because trans-obsessed adults want validation that badly.
You are trans obsessed

I have never heard of anything of that sort taking place. The media’s preferred misinformation is to refer to it as the “don’t say gay bill”. And a popular way of protesting it is by saying “gay”. Are the media and protesters simply misguided in their approach? It seems maybe they should be using different buzzwords if the issue is unnecessary laws.
Once again this is a big nothingburger.

What happens in public schools is not a matter of "our private lives." What you teach your kids at home is.
Do you know of any school that teaches kids about sex education in grades one through three? Me neither, so what's the issue?

Back
Top Bottom