• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Florida passed and Desantis signed the "all us homophobic bill".

It's your point to prove.

That right-wingers use the law and power of government to shit on the Constitution? Conservatives are the biggest proponents of book bans and we saw another example with Maus.

We had Trump calling for the government to 'open up libel laws.'

And now we have politicians dictating to teachers how to teach and discuss gender and sex (if they get to at all).

Conservatives are constantly guilty of blatant hypocrisy because the type of people who become conservative are incapable of self-reflection.

I don't. You just haven't cited anything in support of your position, and I'm rather skeptical that you aren't simply inventing.

How do I cite something that doesn't exist? The onus is on the lawmakers to provide clear and specific standards for the law to keep it from being abused.

There are simply things, topics, which aren't appropriate for discussion with young children, and I see no barrier to teaching / discussing sexual predation on those children, and what they can do to prevent it, with them.

What is deemed appropriate for one parent/teacher/politician is deemed inappropriate to another. There is no scientific formula to it. I can't believe this is so difficult for you to understand.

Tell me, is it okay in your mind for a 2nd grade classroom for a teacher to tell their students that some students have two mommies or two daddies?

That right-wingers use the law and power of government to shit on the Constitution? Conservatives are the biggest proponents of book bans and we saw another example with Maus.

We had Trump calling for the government to 'open up libel laws.'

And now we have politicians dictating to teachers how to teach and discuss gender and sex (if they get to at all).

Conservatives are constantly guilty of blatant hypocrisy because the type of people who become conservative are incapable of self-reflection.

How do I cite something that doesn't exist? The onus is on the lawmakers to provide clear and specific standards for the law to keep it from being abused.

What is deemed appropriate for one parent/teacher/politician is deemed inappropriate to another. There is no scientific formula to it. I can't believe this is so difficult for you to understand.

Tell me, is it okay in your mind for a 2nd grade classroom for a teacher to tell their students that some students have two mommies or two daddies?
Fell better after your irrational rant?

We're done here.

I see, so since the first lie you all told about it being the "don't say gay" bill completely collapsed, you decided to come up with a different lie hoping it might stick.

How is it a lie?

Back
Top Bottom