• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Florida High School Student Suspended After Handing Out Pride Flags

Your own post answers the question.

the legislation bars piece of shit leftists from indoctrinating 4 year olds...I'd think even you can agree that it would not be appropriate for threat to happen.
you thought wrong. again
i can see a K student revealing that he lives with daddy and other daddy on weekends
how does a teacher respond to that without tripping the wire of violating the intended law
it would be rare for such things to occur at those young grades but they still can and do occur
In later grades it allows for age and developmentally appropriate discussions.

You have no argument.
my argument is there ARE no published state standards for age &/or developmentally appropriate discussions. the teachers/counselors are made vulnerable without such clear definitions and standards
i can also see older students who are recognizing they might be other than hetero looking to discuss their situation with someone other than their deplorable, homophobic parent. such as someone who would title the bill the 'don't turn my son into my daughter' act. yep, that's a real thing. be proud of your ilk for coming up with that
LBGTQ+ kids are FOUR times more likely to commit suicide than 'straight' kids. our children should be able to talk about their gender questions with a teacher and/or school counselor if the parents are unwilling to hear them. why ignore their concerns and subject them to higher likelihoods of self-harm?
however, if florida agreed to make counselors trained in gender issues available to all students, no questions asked by the school, i would gladly table my objections to this bill. because an alternate access to the help they need would become available
in the meantime, only homophobes should be the ones supporting this bill

you thought wrong. again
i can see a K student revealing that he lives with daddy and other daddy on weekends
how does a teacher respond to that without tripping the wire of violating the intended law
it would be rare for such things to occur at those young grades but they still can and do occur

my argument is there ARE no published state standards for age &/or developmentally appropriate discussions. the teachers/counselors are made vulnerable without such clear definitions and standards
i can also see older students who are recognizing they might be other than hetero looking to discuss their situation with someone other than their deplorable, homophobic parent. such as someone who would title the bill the 'don't turn my son into my daughter' act. yep, that's a real thing. be proud of your ilk for coming up with that
LBGTQ+ kids are FOUR times more likely to commit suicide than 'straight' kids. our children should be able to talk about their gender questions with a teacher and/or school counselor if the parents are unwilling to hear them. why ignore their concerns and subject them to higher likelihoods of self-harm?
however, if florida agreed to make counselors trained in gender issues available to all students, no questions asked by the school, i would gladly table my objections to this bill. because an alternate access to the help they need would become available
The bill in question references classroom "instruction", which is of course, worlds apart from an after-school shoulder to cry on.

The bill in question references classroom "instruction", which is of course, worlds apart from an after-school shoulder to cry on.
then you are establishing the position that teachers and school counselors are not subject having violated the provisions of this bill unless that transgression occurred while they were in the act of teaching lessons in the classroom
interesting argument
doesn't appear to comport with the bill's intent
but an interesting argument, likely doomed to failure

then you are establishing the position that teachers and school counselors are not subject having violated the provisions of this bill unless that transgression occurred while they were in the act of teaching lessons in the classroom
interesting argument
doesn't appear to comport with the bill's intent
but an interesting argument, likely doomed to failure
How could a teacher violate instruction policy when they're not teaching? The bill states, "classroom instruction by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur in kindergarten through grade 3 or in a manner that is not age appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students in accordance with state standards." Doesn't seem like there's any intent to govern non-instruction interactions.

here is the kid...

Jack Petocz (@Jack_Petocz) / Twitter

No....the bill restricts piece of shit leftists from indoctrinating children in the K-3rd grades. It doesnt prohibit discussing sexuality and gender issues on older classrooms. Seriously...what kind of a sick **** sits back and thinks its appropriate to begin indoctrinating children as young as 4 years old?

What you describe is not based in reality.

back in your day, how would this have played out?
Lets just say that back in my day some people were encouraged not to upset the herd.... you know, like in nature.... REAL nature.

This is too funny to even get mad at honestly. It’s not “your day” anymore champ. Stay mad.
Oh, I know some people may feel that way, but I can assure you that there are still plenty like me who "enforce a territorial limit", which in terms of this subject would certainly apply to our children and grandchildren.

Ever hear the saying, don't mess with papa bear? LOL

you thought wrong. again

Sick ****ing twists intent on targeting children.

Lets just say that back in my day some people were encouraged not to upset the herd.... you know, like in nature.... REAL nature.
We arent even talking "back in the day". In the last 10 years the sick ****s from the left have attacked children to the point today that 1 in 10 identifies as having some sort of gender dysphoria.

How can you object to prohibiting propaganda that targets K-3rd grade kids? What kind of a sick ****ing douchebag would actually approve of indoctrinating children in the first place?
You don't think there are any kids from kindergarten to 3rd grade that have same sex parents?

So you would have given him the Mathew Sheppard treatment?

We arent even talking "back in the day". In the last 10 years the sick ****s from the left have attacked children to the point today that 1 in 10 identifies as having some sort of gender dysphoria.
So true.

Back in my day these types at least were made aware of what the real deal was..... and on that basis they pretty much kept their mouths shut. So many things have changed today, which is sad for them; they have no concept anymore where not only the "lines on the road" are, but even the "guard rails".

We used to help them.

So you would have given him the Mathew Sheppard treatment?
I never said anything like that. That is some vivid imagination you seem to have. LOL

Back in my day scorn and ridicule was usually enough. And if a bit more was needed.... well, nothing like what you implying----sheesh! More like what might happen if somebody disrespected your sister, or said something about your mother, or ratted somebody out to the principal. You know, just enough negative reinforcement to keep people in line. Boys will be boys kind of thing.

I never said anything like that. That is some vivid imagination you seem to have. LOL

Back in my day scorn and ridicule was usually enough. And if a bit more was needed.... well, nothing like what you implying----sheesh! More like what might happen if somebody disrespected your sister, or said something about your mother, or ratted somebody out to the principal. You know, just enough negative reinforcement to keep people in line. Boys will be boys kind of thing.
So that is a yes. Thanks for clearing that up.

So that is a yes. Thanks for clearing that up.
No, that was not a yes, not to your stupid question about committing a murder for gawd's sake. Maybe you ought to take that comment back?

Matt Shepard was kidnapped, tortured, beaten, and murdered. Are you really going to claim that telling somebody to shut their mouth is equal to murder? Do you not even try to think and talk rationally?

No, that was not a yes, not to your stupid question about committing a murder for gawd's sake. Maybe you ought to take that comment back?

Matt Shepard was kidnapped, tortured, beaten, and murdered. Are you really going to claim that telling somebody to shut their mouth is equal to murder? Do you not even try to think and talk rationally?
The Matt Shepard story turned out to be a politically based lie. He wasnt killed because he was gay...he was killed over a drug deal gone bad.

You don't think there are any kids from kindergarten to 3rd grade that have same sex parents?
Who gives a ****? I dont think kindergarten aged children should be indoctrinated on heterosexuality either. They are children FFS. They should be taught letters, learning to read, simple math functions...you know....things that SCHOOLS are supposed to teach.

Who gives a ****? I dont think kindergarten aged children should be indoctrinated on heterosexuality either. They are children FFS. They should be taught letters, learning to read, simple math functions...you know....things that SCHOOLS are supposed to teach.
So you are saying that families were never discussed when you were a child in elementary school. Is that what you were saying?

Of course it is...just as it is reality that piece of shit leftists are intent on exploiting children.
Yes, they also squeeze the adrenochrome out of them, and use them in demonic rituals to bring about the return of Chulthu.

It’s actually painful to sit and watch us go backwards. I cannot believe we have allowed it to get to this point. Every American should oppose this. I’m in FL at the moment and plan on going to protest this bill if I can. One of the most disgusting pieces of legislation I’ve ever seen.

👑
Ron "Little Adolph" DeSantis would not like that!!!

Back
Top Bottom