• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

First woman in the Air Force to lead a B-52 squadron

Uhh… the multiple times you’ve called for destroying the Three Gorges Dam.

The Dam is infrastructure not an actual person.

With sufficient warning given all or most of the Chinese civilians downstream of the dam would have time to flee the area.

Bummer. Women should never serve in combat units

What evidence do you have that male pilots are inherently superior to female pilots?

What evidence do you have that male pilots are inherently superior to female pilots?
I never claimed that. My objection to women in combat is moral and philosophical.

The Dam is infrastructure not an actual person.

With sufficient warning given all or most of the Chinese civilians downstream of the dam would have time to flee the area.

Bullshit. You can’t evacuate cities of millions of people with anything short of multiple days of warning and if you’re going to do that, you’re telegraphing your attack so much that there’s no way it will be successful.

You might know that if you had an ounce of experience.

I never claimed that. My objection to women in combat is moral and philosophical.

Your morality is ****ed, but it’s what one could expect from a privileged white from the South.

Bullshit. You can’t evacuate cities of millions of people with anything short of multiple days of warning and if you’re going to do that, you’re telegraphing your attack so much that there’s no way it will be successful.

You might know that if you had an ounce of experience.

Even encouraging a mass evacuation of residents from the area would cause massive damage to the Chinese economy even if you never actually destroyed the dam.

Even encouraging a mass evacuation of residents from the area would cause massive damage to the Chinese economy even if you never actually destroyed the dam.

Or more likely they wouldn’t evacuate and instead of reinforce the dam with sufficient ADA to make anything short of an ICBM strike an impossibility.

I have to disagree with some of the other posters here. A B-52 could land on an aircraft carrier. Once.

:poop:
:)

I dont get from the article that she is a pilot...and B-52s cant land on carriers.
She’s a Weapon System Operator, what used to be called a Navigator or Radar Navigator back in the day. Radar Navs dropped the bombs.

Not quite true. I had a full scholarship.

So there was nothing stopping you from enlisting? That’s quite an admission after all the time you spent decrying how you couldn’t join.

So there was nothing stopping you from enlisting? That’s quite an admission after all the time you spent decrying how you couldn’t join.
Yes there was. If I didn't take my scholarship when I graduated from high school I would've lost it. I've explained this to you before but you get all sanctimonious and ignore it in your desire to slam me for never joining the military.

And even if I had been in the military be honest, you wouldn't take seriously what I've posted.

Yes there was. If I didn't take my scholarship when I graduated from high school I would've lost it. I've explained this to you before but you get all sanctimonious and ignore it in your desire to slam me for never joining the military.

And even if I had been in the military be honest, you wouldn't take seriously what I've posted.

So when you were 22 what prevented you from becoming an officer? I’m going to bet it was a choice rather than any actual barrier.

If you were in the military, you likely wouldn’t have the same (shit) opinions.

So when you were 22 what prevented you from becoming an officer? I’m going to bet it was a choice rather than any actual barrier.

If you were in the military, you likely wouldn’t have the same (shit) opinions.

But if I had the same opinions would you now accept them because I had served? Be honest.

I didn't want to join the military in 1989

But if I had the same opinions would you now accept them because I had served? Be honest.

I didn't want to join the military in 1989

I’ve never seen anyone who has served share the same kind of shitty opinions you have.

Without getting chaptered out for one reason or another anyways.

Congress just asked for an additional 10 million dollars for the Air Force in order to upgrade the curtains on our bomber fleet.
No, there isn't. But being able to fly the plane that does and to land that plane on a carrier is mighty cool.

Do you really think a B52 can land on an aircraft carrier? ROTFLMAO!!!!

I’ve never seen anyone who has served share the same kind of shitty opinions you have.

Without getting chaptered out for one reason or another anyways.
My dad did..

If you had ever served you would know many I wager

My dad did..

If you had ever served you would know many I wager

Your dad would have been retired for decades before I ever got in.

When your dad would have served he probably would have said something along the lines of "Those (N-word slur) don't belong in units with good white men". He would have been just as wrong as you are about women in the military.

Back
Top Bottom