• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Female "squirting"

I wish it was about inspiration. I'm not saying most are like that. In fact, it's kinda rare that I've found a woman who just refuses. They're the exception more than the rule.

Having said that, it's hardly an issue. Good ol' fashioned sex is probably the most exercise I get these days. A blowjob would deny me some much-needed cardio. Think heart-healthy, people.

Just curious why would a BJ deny you any cardio?
I mean unless there time limits or its a nice random surprise in a bathroom car or something like that the vast majority of time I have sex right after or had sex right before or both :D

I can still remember the first time I was squirted, my face covered until it was dripping off my chin, soaking me thoroughly. Needless to say, I was startled by the event, but it certainly made an impression because I can still recall it in vivid detail these many decades after it happened. She didn't even seem in the least bit concerned, either, and just smirked at me when I looked up at her while she promised me that she would soak more places than just my face if I ever gave her the opportunity, but my distress was such that I wasn't quite sure I ever wanted to go there again. It's not that I didn't have a certain fascination for the process, as I loved the heady aroma of the freshly minted plastic and my heart raced at the thrill of the chase that culminated with that sudden burst of liquid, but I'm still having nightmares about it.

It's like I can almost still see Suzie standing there squirt gun in hand, taunting me that if I ever messed with her dolls again, she'd do me one better than chasing me down and giving me a good squirt.......

Omg. That is freakin hilarious!!

As usual in science journalism, the article is misconstruing the study quite a bit.

They tested a handful of women who were reporting extreme amounts of ejaculate -- much more than the organ proposed to contain it could ever possibly hold. Most women who ejaculate don't report ejaculating an entire cup of fluid. More modest amounts of female ejaculate have been tested before, and it's not urine -- it's primarily plasma with various hormonal markers in it, similar to prostatic fluid.

I am not surprised these women had expelled significant urine content. There's no way they wouldn't be, unless they had a secondary organ the size of a bladder -- hard to miss, and if women had something like that, we would have known about it a long time ago.

But those are outliers, and most women don't ejaculate more than a teaspoon or two -- well within the limits of the Skene gland, which is the most mainstream proposal for how it works.

Saying, from this study of a small number of outliers, that "women who squirt are peeing" is wildly inaccurate. This study didn't even look at average women -- only extremes, and only a small number of them.

I've been sprayed on by my wife a few times. Wish I had a towel.:lamo

Back
Top Bottom