• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Female Shapes

Who find super-wide hips and butts attractive?

Photo on the left isn’t as extreme, I wonder if she wears pads. I find a nice shape attractive and oversized proportions to be cartoonish.

View attachment 67474650

The one on the right...looks like her ass is trying to eat her dress.

The one on the right...looks like her ass is trying to eat her dress.

So this is one of two things.

She farted but in reverse so their was a sucking action.

or

"Lady your ass is so big it has the gravitational field of a neutron star and your dress is being sucked into it."
WW

What—no love for Hoosier women?

She throws a mean corn hole.

5ba5274f2000009900fecb1e.jpeg

What—no love for Hoosier women?

She throws a mean corn hole.

5ba5274f2000009900fecb1e.jpeg
My buddy and his family were camping in West Virginia, years back; another group came over to their site and asked, y’all wanna play some corn hole?”

”No, thanks……”

I'll say this much: Women obsess way too much over minutae thanks to idiotic musings of a few self absorbed boy toys.
Most of us guys are nowhere near as picky as the obsessions would dictate.

My own prefs? Hard to say because I've been involved with tall and short ladies, slender and voluptuous.
The one thing in common is that most were brunettes, and very few were super pale whitey white.
Here's where it gets strange and I think it's just a coincidence but, every woman I've had serious involvement with either started out well endowed up top or wound up that way anyway.
Don't ask me why, I don't know, it's just a fact. 😆

She has butt implants, which is a thing now. But generally studies have found men like the pear shape. Signals fertility.

While I am far from immune to the male's evolutionary attraction of shapely women, in the end, the brain is always what keeps me attracted, so I suppose a pair of brain-butt implants might make me doubly attracted, or would that be triply?

MAGA.

While I am far from immune to the male's evolutionary attraction of shapely women, in the end, the brain is always what keeps me attracted, so I suppose a pair of brain-butt implants might make me doubly attracted, or would that be triply?

MAGA.

The true MAGA way is to make suggestive comments aimed at one’s own children on daytime TV

The true MAGA way is to make suggestive comments aimed at one’s own children on daytime TV

Or I could show them The Simpsons reruns, but I'd have to first have children.

Kim Kardashian has had BBLs and fat transfers which made her butt look so large compared to her waist and legs. She's since downsized her ass and boobs.

MAGA.
You do MAGA proud.

Kim Kardashian has had BBLs and fat transfers which made her butt look so large compared to her waist and legs. She's since downsized her ass and boobs.
I vaguely remember seeing two (?) of the Kardashians on some Law and Order show and thought they looked somewhat unnatural but I suppose it got them the fame and fortune they so desperately wanted.
How screwed up is that?

IMO, Khloe Kardashian has the most jaw-dropping before and after:

Khloe-Kardashian-Before-and-After.png

One of the attraction for Asian women is most somehow managed to keep from ballooning in size. There was a time in America when everyone looked like that.
Actually, it is sparse body hair, small breasts and pre-pubescent appearance.

One of the attraction for Asian women is most somehow managed to keep from ballooning in size. There was a time in America when everyone looked like that.

Hi dmpi,

Funny you say that. When I first lived here in Thailand 20 years ago, it was slim pickings for me. I do not like skinny tiny women. And that's what Thailand was 20 years ago. Things have greatly improved in the meantime...

Joey

Hi dmpi,

Funny you say that. When I first lived here in Thailand 20 years ago, it was slim pickings for me. I do not like skinny tiny women. And that's what Thailand was 20 years ago. Things have greatly improved in the meantime...

Joey
They must be adapting that western diet. People are getting bigger all over the world.

I think she looked better in the white clothing picture.

More like a normal woman but maybe my opinion is that that informed.

Nope I actually agree.
The issue is, the person on the right does not look human, they look artificially assembled, like an inflatable blowup doll with a wee bit more surface embellishment.

But underneath...

SecretTeaPartyFactory0 (2019_02_27 17_41_55 UTC).jpg

Nope I actually agree.
The issue is, the person on the right does not look human, they look artificially assembled, like an inflatable blowup doll with a wee bit more surface embellishment.

But underneath...

View attachment 67474966
Yeah I'm not into real people myself. I can't imagine the upkeep to keep looking undernurished. Collagen injections and Botox. Just accept the way I look so much less crap.

Back
Top Bottom