• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FBI Lawyer to Plead Guilty of Falsifying Document for Carter Page FISA Warrant

*sigh*

You are conflating Page's FISA warrant with the Mueller investigation. Two separate things.

No. They are both about the allegation of a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia. Page was supposedly one piece of that conspiracy..

No. They are both about the allegation of a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia. Page was supposedly one piece of that conspiracy..

No, it was not. That you can't provide any evidence to support this claim is how we know.

We already know that didn't happen with either the Trump or Clinton campaign.
Russia approached the Trump campaign, not the Trump campaign approached Russia, saying they had info on Mrs. Clinton-- nothing mentioned about emails.
And we know the Trump campaign never received anything from Russia.

Peter Smith, an investment banker active in Republican politics, confirmed to the Wall Street Journal that he former national security advisor Michael Flynn had tried to contact computer hackers, including Russian hackers, in an attempt to obtain opposition research material to use against Hillary Clinton in 2016. Tens days after confirming this to the Wall Street Journal he committed suicide.

Peter Smith, an investment banker active in Republican politics, confirmed to the Wall Street Journal that he former national security advisor Michael Flynn had tried to contact computer hackers, including Russian hackers, in an attempt to obtain opposition research material to use against Hillary Clinton in 2016. Tens days after confirming this to the Wall Street Journal he committed suicide.

Jesus -- the Senate just refuted the great conspiracy theory of the 21st century (that Trump had conspired with Russia to fix the 2016 election) and now you want to go into a conspiracy theory to explain the failure of that conspiracy theory?
Time to move on to the Post Office conspiracy theory.

The Senate just knocked the notion that Trump/Russian collusion is an allegation into a cocked hat.

Complete with Carter Page.

I’m looking forward to reading the report. It may answer my long standing question regarding why the Trump cabal has been obsessed with protecting Page.

Jesus -- the Senate just refuted the great conspiracy theory of the 21st century (that Trump had conspired with Russia to fix the 2016 election) and now you want to go into a conspiracy theory to explain the failure of that conspiracy theory?
Time to move on to the Post Office conspiracy theory.

No, the opposite is true. I have no idea where you get the idiotic notion that they said the opposite.

But, up is down and black is white in Trumpster world.

The Senate just knocked the notion that Trump/Russian collusion is an allegation into a cocked hat.

I’m looking forward to reading the report. It may answer my long standing question regarding why the Trump cabal has been obsessed with protecting Page.

Given that report said there was no evidence of a conspuracy, the facts do not support your conclusion.

Given that report said there was no evidence of a conspuracy, the facts do not support your conclusion.

I’m finding that when you use the word “given”, you’re about to say something that is blatantly false.

This really is a tiny, minuscule, microscopic drop in the bucket. I mean, yeah, it's something but it isn't exactly kicking the door open to conspiracy charges for anyone else. I was kind of figuring that by now we'd have some actual meat on some bones instead of a scrap.

More like a little spam in a can compared to the multiple felony convictions of tRump staff and supporters.... :roll:

Given the Republican controlled senate just issued a report seeming to point to tRump lying to Mueller about his conversations with Stone over wiki-leaks contacts it is a big nothing burger, hold the fries... :peace

It showed there was no conspiracy.

Back
Top Bottom