• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FBI Lawyer to Plead Guilty of Falsifying Document for Carter Page FISA Warrant

Alright then, I'm not getting into semantics; I'm stating what you believe. Sheesh. And as you've proven, you can't back up why you believe that.

and why does that matter? it either will or it won't. one more link and we can start to see that we may be looking at a conspiracy. the probability of that is now MUCH higher, actually.

like anyone else I do not know things before I know it, but i can reason the chances, and this one is starting to form.

this is debate... if everything is 100% known and all the correct paths are perfect, we would not need to debate, you understand?

I have a question for you.... how would you ever catch a real conspiracy if all your links, of which most are owned by the same few conglomerates, were in on it? the ability to reason before seeing it in print would be your only option.

and why does that matter? it either will or it won't. one more link and we can start to see that we may be looking at a conspiracy. the probability of that is now MUCH higher, actually.

like anyone else I do not know things before I know it, but i can reason the chances, and this one is starting to form.

this is debate... if everything is 100% known and all the correct paths are perfect, we would not need to debate, you understand?

I have a question for you.... how would you ever catch a real conspiracy if all your links, of which most are owned by the same few conglomerates, were in on it? the ability to reason before seeing it in print would be your only option.

I don't follow conspiracy theorists down rabbit holes. The main tactics of CT'ers is to ask open-ended questions so that the book is never closed on the CT, then demand that others disprove their CT.

But it's your CT, which means it's up to you to support it with evidence.

That, or you can just say you have no reason to believe your CT.

I don't follow conspiracy theorists down rabbit holes. The main tactics of CT'ers is to ask open-ended questions so that the book is never closed on the CT, then demand that others disprove their CT.

But it's your CT, which means it's up to you to support it with evidence.

That, or you can just say you have no reason to believe your CT.

I'm sorry, there is tons of evidence that the surveillance of the Trump campaign and with the facts coming to light in that case, that we might have a conspiracy on our hands. If you cannot see that by now then you haven't been paying attention or you just don't care. we have main point NOW ,that very likely, a CRIME was committed.

you can call me a "conspiracy theorist " to try to discredit my ideas all you like, but the fact is you will never be able to reason an actual conspiracy if you wait until someone puts it in front of you in ink.

I state "might" on purpose. because I use reason to try to discern the facts to decide whether there is something amiss before it is 100% certain.

apparently , the only way you will believe something is not right is if the conspirators feel bad about themselves and confess to you directly. newsflash: that is just never going to happen.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, there is tons of evidence that the surveillance of the Trump campaign and with the facts coming to light in that case, that we might have a conspiracy on our hands. If you cannot see that by now then you haven't been paying attention or you just don't care. we have main point NOW ,that very likely, a CRIME was committed.

you can call me a "conspiracy theorist " to try to discredit my ideas all you like, but the fact is you will never be able to reason an actual conspiracy if you wait until someone puts it in front of you in ink.

I state "might" on purpose. because I use reason to try to discern the facts to decide whether there is something amiss before it is 100% certain.

apparently , the only way you will believe something is not right is if the conspirators feel bad about themselves and confess to you directly. newsflash: that is just never going to happen.

The one illegitimate incident you have to show for it is the low level lawyer changing an email. If you think there are more illegitimate incidents, you're free to provide evidence for them.

The one illegitimate incident you have to show for it is the low level lawyer changing an email. If you think there are more illegitimate incidents, you're free to provide evidence for them.

LOL oh you make it sound so benign.

he changed the email so it could be used to get an ok for surveillance by the FBI into an incoming Presidential administration.

that's a very BIG problem there. we cannot allow our FISA process to be tampered with that way.

I am done here. we'll see what else Durham has on tap, and if so, I will be sure to be back in here to let you know the importance of connecting the dots before you know everything.

LOL oh you make it sound so benign.

he changed the email so it could be used to get an ok for surveillance by the FBI into an incoming Presidential administration.

that's a very BIG problem there. we cannot allow our FISA process to be tampered with that way.

I am done here. we'll see what else Durham has on tap, and if so, I will be sure to be back in here to let you know the importance of connecting the dots before you know everything.

I don't think it's benign. Dude broke the law.

But if you have reason to think it goes past that, you're free to share your evidence for why you think that.

These people have no idea what's going on because they only watch CNN and MSNBC so if it's not there they're convinced it must e a CT. Watching someone like Maria Bartiromo or Dan Bongino would inform them otherwise but then they'd lose their deeply embedded delusions.

These people have no idea what's going on because they only watch CNN and MSNBC so if it's not there they're convinced it must e a CT. Watching someone like Maria Bartiromo or Dan Bongino would inform them otherwise but then they'd lose their deeply embedded delusions.

Yup, Bartiromo, Bongino, and other "Trump TV" luminaries will tell you all Trump intends for you to know.

I prefer to be informed by an uninvolved, disinterested, observer with considerable experise, rather than by "Individual one", AKA impeached POTUS,
as told to Fox-Trump TV.

Page's Intelligence Officers, Plural, Versus His Serial Willingness to Be Recruited | emptywheel

Carter Page lawsuit thrown out by Judge. An opportunity to make money in the U.S. for eagerly being an asset of Russian Intel., is dealt a set back!

https://twitter.com/joshgerstein/status/1295411908325957632

Yup, Bartiromo, Bongino, and other "Trump TV" luminaries will tell you all Trump intends for you to know.

I prefer to be informed by an uninvolved, disinterested, observer with considerable experise, rather than by "Individual one", AKA impeached POTUS,
as told to Fox-Trump TV.

Page's Intelligence Officers, Plural, Versus His Serial Willingness to Be Recruited | emptywheel

Carter Page lawsuit thrown out by Judge. An opportunity to make money in the U.S. for eagerly being an asset of Russian Intel., is dealt a set back!

https://twitter.com/joshgerstein/status/1295411908325957632
Watch whomever you prefer but you'll continue to be uninformed and then shocked and in denial as each new revelation of wrongdoing becomes public. Others who have been paying attention expect them.

Watch whomever you prefer but you'll continue to be uninformed and then shocked and in denial as each new revelation of wrongdoing becomes public. Others who have been paying attention expect them.

Heck. There wasn't even anything 'new' about this one.

You're scaring me. Unless you have it in you to go in the opposite direction, Putin wins!

"These Actions Have Targeted Not Only against Russia, But Also Against the President Elect" | emptywheel

In fact, Russia has deliberately encouraged Trump to believe Russia and Trump were on the same side, opposed to the US intelligence community, since weeks before he was even inaugurated.

When, on December 31, 2016, Sergey Kislyak called Mike Flynn to tell him that his intervention to undermine sanctions on Russia for interfering in the 2016 election had succeeded in persuading Putin to take no action, Kislyak told Flynn that Russia considered the sanctions — for a hostile attack on this country!!! — to be an attack targeting not just Russia, but Trump himself.

KISLYAK: Uh, you know I have a small message to pass to you from Moscow and uh, probably you have heard about the decision taken by Moscow about action and counter-action.
FLYNN: yeah, yeah well I appreciate it, you know, on our phone call the other day, you know, I, I, appreciate the steps that uh your president has taken. I think that it is was wise.
KISLYAK: I, I just wanted to tell you that our conversation was also taken into account in Moscow and …
FLYNN: Good

KISLYAK: Your proposal that we need to act with cold heads~ uh, is exactly what is uh, invested in the decision.

FLYNN: Good
KISLYAK: And I just wanted to tell you that we found that these actions have targeted not only against Russia, but also against the president elect.

FLYNN: yeah, yeah.

“Yeah, yeah,” Trump’s weak-kneed National Security Advisor with 30 years intelligence experience said in reply.

We don’t need to speculate about whether Russia has encouraged Trump to view Russia as an ally against a hostile American Intelligence Community. We have proof. And even Mike Flynn, with a victim complex only a fraction as Yuge as Trump’s own, simply nodded along.
I mean, if Trump does pardon Snowden, by all means he should accept it — it likely would save his life.
But if you believe Trump is considering this out of any belief in whistleblowing or transparency — or even opposition to the surveillance that has ratcheted up and gotten less accountable under his Administration — you’re simply deceiving yourself.....

Last edited:
What dodge?
What is it that you think Trump and Russia supposedly conspired about?

The dodge that you will not specify the evidence requested and think you can get away with spamming instead.

The dodge that you will not specify the evidence requested and think you can get away with spamming instead.

I did specify it. It's in the warrant.

Don't know what to tell ya.
So-- if the conspiracy claims were NOT about the hacking of the emails, what were they all about?

*sigh*

You are conflating Page's FISA warrant with the Mueller investigation. Two separate things.

What dodge?
What is it that you think Trump and Russia supposedly conspired about?

You haven't read the news today, you should catch up before uttering any more opinions. Psssst, the collusion was Not Fake News, nor was it a Witch Hunt, though we do know who the Witch is.

Back
Top Bottom