• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FBI Lawyer to Plead Guilty of Falsifying Document for Carter Page FISA Warrant

McCabe leaked and lied and was 'forgiven' by a very forgiving bloc of democrats. Stone told the truth, was falsely called a liar, and seized in the middle of the night by a score of armed swat troops while in his 65 year old pajamas.

Vote democrat if you want protection from the crooked democrat mob, or if you don't want to be ruthlessly destroyed by the democrat mob.

BS. A US Attorney appointed by Trump and who had had worked on his transition team cleared McCabe. Stone is bald-face liar who made multiple false statements and who threatened witnesses and made a thinly veiled threat against a federal judge. He's a dangerous and traitorous man who deserved to go to jail.

Why would democrats care about people like General Flynn, Carter Page, Roger Stone, Donald Trump, Peter Limone, Stephen Hatfill, or 4 brave Americans abandoned to terrorist murderers by Obama officials? Those people do not matter to cold-hearted democrats who felt they had to destroy them in order to protect democrats and democrat interests.

"The Court" is Judge Emmet Sullivan. To paraphrase Trump, '
i like traitors who aren't captured"

TrumpFlynnSullivanTreason.jpg

Page's Intelligence Officers, Plural, Versus His Serial Willingness to Be Recruited | emptywheel

Facts are still facts, even if you don't like them..

What's to like, or not like? You haven't presented any.

That's not even a reasonable opinion. If there was any crime to charge him, they would have used it in the impeachment. They looked very hard and found nothing illegal.

You are listening to liars and you are lying to yourself. If you don't stop, you will never know what is going on in the world.

You're right. I do listen to a liar nearly every single day. He happens to be the current US President and an unindicted unnamed co-conspirator in a SDNY case, and is currently under criminal investigation in another.

Sure. But why do we care so much about this one guy that we've been talking about him for years now? There aren't others out there to talk about?
Had you been following media other than CNN, MSNBC, or the NY Times, you wouldn't be asking a question like this.

What's to like, or not like? You haven't presented any.
The fact that the first application was denied.

You're right. I do listen to a liar nearly every single day.
So you don't list to CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, etc. Who do you listen to?

He happens to be the current US President and an unindicted unnamed co-conspirator in a SDNY case, and is currently under criminal investigation in another.
This example contradicts your previous statement of not listening to liars. "nindicted unnamed co-conspirator" is an alternate fact phrase, for people who dislike real facts. In more common terminology, its a CT for the aluminum foil brigade.

Had you been following media other than CNN, MSNBC, or the NY Times, you wouldn't be asking a question like this.

Huh? Not sure I follow that line of reasoning.

BS. A US Attorney appointed by Trump and who had had worked on his transition team cleared McCabe. Stone is bald-face liar who made multiple false statements and who threatened witnesses and made a thinly veiled threat against a federal judge. He's a dangerous and traitorous man who deserved to go to jail.

No, Stone did not lie. The leftists who accused Stone of lying lied. They should be ashamed of themselves but I don't think they are capable of feeling remorse for their wicked behaviors. McCabe also leaked and lied, breaking multiple federal laws. Some unimportant officials may have temporarily forgiven McCabe of his crimes but he is still not out of the woods as long as Durham is still investigating.

Mueller trap.jpg

Check a calendar. I'm sure your phone has one. 60 days is the usual rule of thumb. it's over 80.

Maybe not by name, but certainly by role.

This is big. It shreds the pretense that the FBI was doing legitimate surveillance.

Is Watergate big enough?

Not only is the government spying, they are spying on a political campaign. Same crime, larger scale and using official assets.

unfortunately, what they should do and what they will do may be 2 different things. the shadow government runs deep and there are people on both sides who do not wan the real extent of this to see the light of day.

we'll have to wait and see. what all good americans should do is demand further explanation. that is our only option. we would have to organize.

No, it really isn't. Right now it has all the appearances of being a scalp to offer before Trump's feet, as if to say, "See, my sire? We didn't come up completely empty handed. I present to you...this peasant who has been poaching the lord's forests!"

Haha, okay. That's enough of that.

this isn't to appease trump its to appease the public who aren't in the know enough to understand that this corruption is a serious matter.

this isn't to appease trump its to appease the public who aren't in the know enough to understand that this corruption is a serious matter.

Nonsense. Trump is still obsessed with the Russia investigation. Barr is trying satiate him and has given him the scalp of this low level FBI lawyer. If Trump gets a second term he's going to push Barr to keep investigating until Barr says "Screw it," and finally throws Clinton and Comey in prison just to shut him up.

Nonsense. Trump is still obsessed with the Russia investigation. Barr is trying satiate him and has given him the scalp of this lawyer. If Trump gets a second term he's going to push Barr to keep investigating until Barr says "Screw it," and just finally throws Clinton and Comey in prison just to shut him up.

well at the very least, Trump was partially right. this FBI lawyer DID forge documents to have the Trump administration spied on illegally. you think he did that BY HIMSELF? how can you say that when we do not even know how far this goes yet?

well at the very least, Trump was partially right. this FBI lawyer DID forge documents to have the Trump administration spied on illegally. you think he did that BY HIMSELF? how can you say that when we do not even know how far this goes yet?

Answer that question yourself, then provide evidence for your answer.

Answer that question yourself, then provide evidence for your answer.

what I know is , is that the first link is sound in this investigation. I cannot imagine that he attempted to do this independently, and I hope Barr and Durham have the cahones to go further.

I imagine they do, at least somewhat. obviously we want evidence.

what I know is , is that the first link is sound in this investigation. I cannot imagine that he attempted to do this independently, and I hope Barr and Durham have the cahones to go further.

I imagine they do, at least somewhat. obviously we want evidence.

How do you know that this is "the first link in this investigation?" Be sure to provide evidence for your answer.

unfortunately, what they should do and what they will do may be 2 different things. the shadow government runs deep and there are people on both sides who do not wan the real extent of this to see the light of day. we'll have to wait and see. what all good americans should do is demand further explanation. that is our only option. we would have to organize.
I always found the derivation of the word bureaucracy illuminating. It comes from a French word for a piece of furniture with drawers--a desk in this context--and the Latin suffix for ruler, hence the rule-of-desks.

It is the nature of a bureaucracy to defend itself and to treat outsiders as hostile. Status is from the number of subordinates rather than from performance. It has a life of its own, independent of the elected government and can outlast the government itself. See, for example, Cuba. Castro executed the old leadership, but the bureaucracy was merely purged.

How do you know that this is "the first link in this investigation?" Be sure to provide evidence for your answer.
It is not yet public, so no one outside the DoJ formally knows, there are hints that several more are coming. Durham plays very close to the vest, so Clinesmith's plea arrived as a surprise.

We do know that DoJ has many investigations underway. So, it would fair to say that this is the first link of a chain.

Last edited:

i don't need a link to know that the first is not the second, or the third.

regardless of what happens after, this is the first link. understand now?
for your total fulfillment, you don't have to have a second or third just because you have a first, if you REALLY are go on about my phrasing.

i don't need a link to know that the first is not the second, or the third.

regardless of what happens after, this is the first link. understand now?
for your total fulfillment, you don't have to have a second or third just because you have a first, if you REALLY are go on about my phrasing.

"First link" implies more to follow. Did you not mean to imply that?

"First link" implies more to follow. Did you not mean to imply that?

it implies that it is the first, and there could be more to follow. take it how you want to. I am not here to discuss semantics.

it implies that it is the first, and there could be more to follow. take it how you want to. I am not here to discuss semantics.

If you believe there will be more, then you call it "the first." If you don't believe there will be more, then you just refer to it as "a dude who's going to plead guilty to altering an email."

That's not semantics; that's just basic language.

If you believe there will be more, then you call it "the first." If you don't believe there will be more, then you just refer to it as "a dude who's going to plead guilty to altering an email."

That's not semantics; that's just basic language.

by definition, that is semantics.

se·man·tics (sĭ-măn′tĭks)
n. (used with a sing. or pl. verb)
1. Linguistics
a. The study or science of meaning in language.

I have already stated that I believe there will be more. Obviously it has not happened as yet. we will have to wait and see if it does. that is all of my time you get to waste.

by definition, that is semantics.

se·man·tics (sĭ-măn′tĭks)
n. (used with a sing. or pl. verb)
1. Linguistics
a. The study or science of meaning in language.

I have already stated that I believe there will be more. Obviously it has not happened as yet. we will have to wait and see if it does. that is all of my time you get to waste.

Alright then, I'm not getting into semantics; I'm stating what you believe. Sheesh. And as you've proven, you can't back up why you believe that.

Back
Top Bottom