• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FBI Director Comey Proves The Fix Was In

Her private e-mail server was a violation of State Department rules and would have never been allowed had Hillary applied for it according to the Inspector General.

If only ONE e-mail was marked "classified," it proves her reckless, careless disregard for her position as Secretary Of State. Any person in that position should be able to discern and define classified information, marked as such or not.

No...her private server was not in violation of SD rules....

4. What is the role of Federal employees in email management?

Currently, in many agencies, employees manage their own email accounts and apply their own understanding of Federal records management. This means that all employees are required to review each message, identify its value, and either delete it or move it to a recordkeeping system. Some email, such as spam or all-staff announcements, may be deleted immediately. On the other hand, substantive policy discussions conducted in email may be appropriate for preservation for several years or ultimate transfer to NARA.

NARA recognizes that placing the responsibility on employees to make decisions on an email-by-email basis can create a tremendous burden. As a result, NARA recommends that agencies immediately begin to adopt automated or rules-based records management policies for email management, such as the Capstone approach.
https://www.archives.gov/records-mgmt/bulletins/2014/2014-06.html

All of Hillary's emails were sent to and from other people with security clearances. So what difference does it make if only a one or two were marked classified?

Her "intent" was gross carelessness inspired by her arrogant incompetent belief that she's above the law.

Apparently, according to Comey, she is!
Comey said she was careless...but her intent was not malicious or rise to the level of gross negligence. She has co-operated with the entire investigation....which means she is not above the law.

THAT is the million dollar question.

the answer is... because for whatever reason, she doesn't have to adhere to the laws that most of us do.

How many US citizens are put on trial for five years without any evidence or due process like Hillary has? How does that make her above the law?

If the emails weren't classified when she sent or received them....then she didn't lie.

directly from Director Comey's statement:

From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification

Comey, I believe, was first appointed by Bush. He is a long time republican and donates to the GOP I believe.

Him having to declare that Hillary's actions did not reach to the level of prosecution, I bet, made his head explode. But to his credit, he was able to get in a few jabs on her.

Words cannot describe the pleasure I am getting watching some particular people's head's explode over this.

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Have a nice day everyone!

So is this....

uhhh... are you trying to make my point? what do you think it means that only a few bore markings indicating the presence of ... who tf do you think is supposed to PUT those markings ON there when sending out classified information??

uhhh... are you trying to make my point? what do you think it means that only a few bore markings indicating the presence of ... who tf do you think is supposed to PUT those markings ON there when sending out classified information??

All the emails she received and sent were to people with security clearances. So what difference does it make?

All the emails she received and sent were to people with security clearances. So what difference does it make?

it makes no difference at all... to my original point. Which is that her statement about the emails NOT being classified "at the time" is blatant falsehood and stands in direct opposition to what Director Comey Found in the evidence.

she Lied, with a capital L.

it makes no difference at all... to my original point. Which is that her statement about the emails NOT being classified "at the time" is blatant falsehood and stands in direct opposition to what Director Comey Found in the evidence.

she Lied, with a capital L.

She testified for eleven hours before a republican congressional committee and they couldn't find anything that she lied about....otherwise they would've charged her with perjury. But they didn't.

The wrong being made right is always up to the people in the end game.

Just a congressional hearing on C-Span grilling the culprits is a beginning. A petition and demonstrations and marches on the capital and the White House would be even better.

Actual action by the government would be better still. Justice for the wrong-doing would be better yet. Ain't gonna happen.

Hillary gets off and Tony Blair will not be held accountable for his crimes either. Great time for justice, eh? ;)

Mishandling classified information does not meet the standard of malicious intent to harm the country or obstruction of justice.

It will be a great campaign slogan: "I'm not going to the federal penitentiary!"

Voters already consider Hillary to be a liar and a crook, so this won’t damage her reputation. :2razz:

Mishandling classified information does not meet the standard of malicious intent to harm the country or obstruction of justice.

Because being a careless idiot with classified national security information is so much more appealing in a Presidential Candidate?

It will be a great campaign slogan: "I'm not going to the federal penitentiary!"

Voters already consider Hillary to be a liar and a crook, so this won’t damage her reputation. :2razz:

True dat. Certainly, at the very least, Trump voters consider her to be a liar and a crook.

I do find it strange that they are all butt-hurt over Lyin' Hillary but they do not seem to mind at all that just about everything that spews from The Donald's mouth is a lie. I do believe the fact-checker's have The Donald on top of the Liar's List. He lies more than Hillary. (If that is at all possible.)

It's as if the Clinton supporters don't care how much Hillary lies and Trump supporter's don't care how much The Donald lies. Neither group has any high ground to throw stones from.

That's a pretty sad reality if you ask me.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

https://static01.nyt.com/newsgraphi...3ab55715c003d9b0a098d4/1213-web-HOLAN-600.png

Last edited:
True dat. Certainly, at the very least, Trump voters consider her to be a liar and a crook.

I do find it strange that they are all butt-hurt over Lyin' Hillary but they do not seem to mind at all that just about everything that spews from The Donald's mouth is a lie. I do believe the fact-checker's have The Donald on top of the Liar's List. He lies more than Hillary. (If that is at all possible.)

It's as if the Clinton supporters don't care how much Hillary lies and Trump supporter's don't care how much The Donald lies. Neither group has any high ground to throw stones from.

That's a pretty sad reality if you ask me.

as far as I know, Trump hasn't yet treated Top secret information with carelessness and lied about it. big difference. when he does I'll be upset.

they all lie about each other when campaigning. would you like to address something he has said specifically?

The FAIL is all yours on this one.

Hillary could admit to selling our nuclear secrets to ISIL and you would claim its a lie and you'd still vote for Hillary

Back
Top Bottom