• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FBI asked Justice Department to reject Trump claim: report

It's unbelievable we have right wingers now basically cheering foreign meddling in our elections so long as they like the results.

The problem is if you hacked into, say, Rove or Bannon's or the Koch brothers or Walker's email and released it all unfiltered, there's a 100% chance you'd discover 'corruption, collusion and dirty tricks.' The only way you can't know that is if you're a hopeless partisan who believes that one side is pure as snow and the other side EVIL. But of course that's nonsense.
Probably so, but let's be clear, exposing your corrupt party's bs and now watching the hacks melt down over it is funny as hell.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

So is Trump. And you believe him anyway, despite no evidence and no one backing him up, because.... reasons?

Belief is a strong word. I would say objectively open to investigation due to History.

Recidivism.

The Obama administration has a long and storied habit of targeting political opponents and weaponizing the government against them.

Learner and the IRS.
Rosen the reporter.
News outlets he did not like.

And on and on.

Government is a weapon: Document proves Obama's IRS deliberately targeted his political opponents - NaturalNews.com

It's all moot now anyway.

We now know forces under the Obama administration targeted the campaign for surveillance with a fisa and a court order and given the newly revealed rogue CIA surveillance operation probably without.

No wrongdoing at least on part of the campaign was discovered so far.

Investigations have started.

Belief is a strong word. I would say objectively open to investigation due to History.

Recidivism.

The Obama administration has a long and storied habit of targeting political opponents and weaponizing the government against them.

Learner and the IRS.
Rosen the reporter.

And on and on.

Government is a weapon: Document proves Obama's IRS deliberately targeted his political opponents - NaturalNews.com

We now know forces under the Obama administration targeted the campaign for surveillance with a fisa and a court order and given the newly revealed rogue CIA surveillance operation probably without.

Great "news" source.

NaturalNews - RationalWiki

Learner and the IRS.
errrrrwha?

The IRS's actions were fully legal. Lerner never communicated with Obama directly. She was following IRS archive procedures, which were not comprehensive. And of course, it turns out the IRS targeted as many left-wing groups as they did Tea Party groups. (https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...d-tea-party-groups-for-extra-scrutiny/361125/)

Rosen the reporter.
Rosen was allegedly leaked classified information, and the primary goal was to find the leakers. A DoJ investigation got warrants on him. Obama did not directly order taps on Rosen. Oh, and Trump wants to follow in Obama's footsteps in terms of prosecuting leakers and the journalists who work with them.

Errrrwha? Obama never took personal or direct actions against media organizations.

Uh... no, there is no information to that effect whatsoever.

The Wikileaks dump merely describes the tools the CIA uses. Absolutely nothing in those documents says anything about their targets, let alone proves they targeted American residents without valid FISA warrants. The Heat Street leaks also made no such assertions.

Sorry dude, but so far you're rolling snake eyes.

As I've been saying for some time now: We don't know if there was any illegal coordination with Russia. What we do see is campaign and WH figures lying, over and over and over, about their contacts. Flynn lied about talking to Kislyak. Sessions lied about contacts with Kislyak. Trump has repeatedly lied about connections with Russia, including denying meetings with Kislyak, omitting how his Miss Universe contest was in Moscow in 2013, forgetting about numerous real estate deals with Russian oligarchs. We have Carter Page doing business and traveling to Russia, we have Manafort potentially violating US law by laundering Russian money via pro-Putin Ukrainian politicians for lobbying in the US....

Yes, perhaps they did nothing illegal. But at the very minimum, they are causing their own problems by constant denials that are proven to be false.

Mr Trump has created a very good case of libel, if Obama would like to persue it thru the Courts, may explain that grin on his face.

Recidivism.

Learner and the IRS.
Rosen the reporter.

And on and on.

Fake news, as for Natural News, its not a reputable cite. It publishes on themes that appeal to people who worry about effects of technological disruption of natural systems in our bodies and in the environment. But the site is simply not credible. It’s filled with claims that vaccines are evil, that HIV does not cause AIDS, and that Microsoft is practicing eugenics. Looks like you stumbled across a fake news site, better luck next time.

Fake news, as for Natural News, its not a reputable cite. It publishes on themes that appeal to people who worry about effects of technological disruption of natural systems in our bodies and in the environment. But the site is simply not credible. It’s filled with claims that vaccines are evil, that HIV does not cause AIDS, and that Microsoft is practicing eugenics. Looks like you stumbled across a fake news site, better luck next time.

HUH?

This is what we call a strawman..

Rather than check the history. (Which you damn well know) you attack some site that consolidated information. And again miss the point. Well done acostas.

RS admits targeting conservatives for tax scrutiny in 2012 election
https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/irs-admits-targeting-conservatives-for-tax-scrutiny-in-2012-election/2013/05/10/3b6a0ada-b987-11e2-92f3-f291801936b8_story.html?utm_term=.fd282657d253

Justice Department’s scrutiny of Fox News reporter James Rosen in leak case draws fire
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/justice-departments-scrutiny-of-fox-news-reporter-james-rosen-in-leak-case-draws-fire/2013/05/20/c6289eba-c162-11e2-8bd8-2788030e6b44_story.html?utm_term=.c6544b18618d

The supposition is: Obama wouldnt do that.

Well...There are many cases during his administration where it happened.

AND

Obama planted an intel bomb on the way out the door as it played out.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/12/us/politics/nsa-gets-more-latitude-to-share-intercepted-communications.html?_r=0

So yeah...It is not a big reach to say TTower was surveilled....at least twice.

FBI probe of Donald Trump and Russia during election yielded no evidence of crimes | Circa News - Learn. Think. Do.

It is what it is and follow the clues where they go.

errrrrwha?

The IRS's actions were fully legal. Lerner never communicated with Obama directly. She was following IRS archive procedures, which were not comprehensive. And of course, it turns out the IRS targeted as many left-wing groups as they did Tea Party groups. (https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...d-tea-party-groups-for-extra-scrutiny/361125/)

IRS apologizes for targeting conservative groups
Who occupied th white house? thank you

Rosen was allegedly leaked classified information, and the primary goal was to find the leakers. A DoJ investigation got warrants on him. Obama did not directly order taps on Rosen. Oh, and Trump wants to follow in Obama's footsteps in terms of prosecuting leakers and the journalists who work with them.

No, He asked for classified info and the leaker was arrested.

Errrrwha? Obama never took personal or direct actions against media organizations.
"Who will rid me of this troublesome priest?"
I dont believe he personally does anything if you want to get nitpicky.
Never touch the drugs or the money is a good rule.

Uh... no, there is no information to that effect whatsoever.

The Wikileaks dump merely describes the tools the CIA uses. Absolutely nothing in those documents says anything about their targets, let alone proves they targeted American residents without valid FISA warrants. The Heat Street leaks also made no such assertions.

Sorry dude, but so far you're rolling snake eyes.

They can do whatever they want to with an off the books site. There is no oversight. Its just another piece in a large and convoluted puzzle.

As I've been saying for some time now: We don't know if there was any illegal coordination with Russia. What we do see is campaign and WH figures lying, over and over and over, about their contacts. Flynn lied about talking to Kislyak. Sessions lied about contacts with Kislyak. Trump has repeatedly lied about connections with Russia, including denying meetings with Kislyak, omitting how his Miss Universe contest was in Moscow in 2013, forgetting about numerous real estate deals with Russian oligarchs. We have Carter Page doing business and traveling to Russia, we have Manafort potentially violating US law by laundering Russian money via pro-Putin Ukrainian politicians for lobbying in the US....

Yes, perhaps they did nothing illegal. But at the very minimum, they are causing their own problems by constant denials that are proven to be false.

I think Flynn is going to be prosecuted at some time.

HUH?

This is what we call a strawman..

Rather than check the history. (Which you damn well know) you attack some site that consolidated information. And again miss the point. Well done acostas.

RS admits targeting conservatives for tax scrutiny in 2012 election
https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/irs-admits-targeting-conservatives-for-tax-scrutiny-in-2012-election/2013/05/10/3b6a0ada-b987-11e2-92f3-f291801936b8_story.html?utm_term=.fd282657d253

Justice Department’s scrutiny of Fox News reporter James Rosen in leak case draws fire
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/justice-departments-scrutiny-of-fox-news-reporter-james-rosen-in-leak-case-draws-fire/2013/05/20/c6289eba-c162-11e2-8bd8-2788030e6b44_story.html?utm_term=.c6544b18618d

The supposition is: Obama wouldnt do that.

Well...There are many cases during his administration where it happened.

AND

Obama planted an intel bomb on the way out the door as it played out.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/12/us/politics/nsa-gets-more-latitude-to-share-intercepted-communications.html?_r=0

So yeah...It is not a big reach to say TTower was surveilled....at least twice.

FBI probe of Donald Trump and Russia during election yielded no evidence of crimes | Circa News - Learn. Think. Do.

It is what it is and follow the clues where they go.

What are you blabbering about. I would not use it as a reference in a paper, and I would not use it here. Go strawman yourself, and find some credible cites, then I MAY just take your conspiracy theory seriously. Swear to God, what some of you people use here as a cite, and not expect to get torn down for it, go get a scholarly source ok!!

errrrrwha?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/irs-admits-targeting-conservatives-for-tax-scrutiny-in-2012-election/2013/05/10/3b6a0ada-b987-11e2-92f3-f291801936b8_story.html?utm_term=.23462f151d4c

" The Internal Revenue Service on Friday apologized for targeting groups with “tea party” or “patriot” in their names, confirming long-standing accusations by some conservatives that their applications for tax-exempt status were being improperly delayed and scrutinized.

Lois G. Lerner, the IRS official who oversees tax-exempt groups, said the “absolutely inappropriate” actions by “front-line people”

JW v DOJ Corrected Full Release 302s 01239 pg 49-51 - Judicial Watch

" She read how the case was screened and it was not because of the organization’s activity. The case seemed to be pulled because of the applicant’s political affiliation and screening is not supposed to occur that way.… She wanted to alert the managers about the way the cases were being pulled…. [Redacted] said he thought the cases were being pulled based upon political affiliations.… [Redacted] then went to tell [Redacted] said he would follow up on the issue and would let HOLLY PAZ know this was possibly occurring. This occurred in the mid to late March or April 2011 timeframe."

Legal ??

Obama's DOJ didn't just order wire taps on Rosen, it charged him as a criminal co-conspirator under the 1922 Espionage act, hacked his emails, his phone records and the phone records of his parents. Can you cite anything like this happening under a different administration ??

Obama never took personal or direct actions against media organizations.

So Obama's DOJ and AG were rogue ??

As I've been saying for some time now: We don't know if there was any illegal coordination with Russia. What we do see is campaign and WH figures lying, over and over and over, about their contacts. Flynn lied about talking to Kislyak. Sessions lied about contacts with Kislyak. .

We know Obama's DOJ obtained a FISA warrant, there's transcripts and we know Flyyns transcript was illegally leaked to WaPo and Trumps calls to Foreign leaders were also leaked. So were the names of Trump associates who were also wiretapped. According to the NYT's, the most sensitive information obtained during the wiretaps is being isolated and shared with just a small group of officials. How can information from a FISA investigation be kept away from the Trump intel community ?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/01/us/politics/obama-trump-russia-election-hacking.html

As for the leaks, O'reilly interviewed Senator Tom Cotton the other day. Cotton is heading up the investigation into Russian hacking and who's leaking classified material. After some prodding by Oreilly to identify the leakers, Cotton finally said if you want to know who the leakers are look to recently departed Obama Political appointees.

[video]https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/01/us/politics/obama-trump-russia-election-hacking.html[/video]

So Cotton and the committee heading up the investigation into the leaks know who the leakers are, and with Sessions as the AG I think some of these people will finally be held accountable. Sessions is also open to a outside investigation into Obama's DOJ. That would be great

What are you blabbering about. I would not use it as a reference in a paper, and I would not use it here. Go strawman yourself, and find some credible cites, then I MAY just take your conspiracy theory seriously. Swear to God, what some of you people use here as a cite, and not expect to get torn down for it, go get a scholarly source ok!!

I agree any paper in Washington or New York has little credibility.

I note the Dallas morning news and Time(I cancelled my subscription because it was useless for anything other than to read a partisan bloviating) have been corrupted by liberals as well.

These are their own (news?) stories.

When they get called out they and their supporters backtrack or ignore or ridicule. I'm glad someone finally called attention to this corrupt flaming mess we are in. If you can't say it you can't defeat it.

Levin/Limbaugh/Hannity clique is hardly impressive, but definitely talking-heads of the same ilk.

Watching a collectivist try to debate Mark Levin is like watching Chuck Wepner or Cleveland Williams or Zorah Folley trying to fight Muhammad Ali.

Watching a collectivist try to debate Mark Levin is like watching Chuck Wepner or Cleveland Williams or Zorah Folley trying to fight Muhammad Ali.

I heard levin has a nickname "the great one"
Ever since he made his case the fake stream media has been ridiculing him.
It took some guts to come out with that knowing the full weight of the establishment media was going to land on him. Unfairly I might add as they mostly missed the salient points of the story and amended their own psychological hang ups in there.

Consequently I have been listening to him all week. He's very thoughtful and sharp. The attorney general office credentials show.

Yes, Levin is a classical liberal. Ignorance is bliss they say

At least the liberals were not cheering on the Russians, not very American, but hey, a win is a win.

At least the liberals were not cheering on the Russians, not very American, but hey, a win is a win.
Oh, those good ol libs of old were even cheering, promoting early on the great society promoted by their brothers in arms, the Soviets--- until it became so blatant so clearly a lie that they only went on to promote it mainly indirectly. I.e., supporting the Rosenbergs, Hiss both proven now to be on the side of the Soviets... And to supplement that still going against Whittaker Chambers, stoutly against McCarthy, just to name two.

All depends of circumstance for both parties.

LOL, then quote a source that proves me wrong. ;)

I could be, I've just not seen any evidence, and your sources didn't support what you're claiming there.

REPORT: FBI Just Got A Warrant To Investigate Trump's Russian Server
A new exclusive report from Heat Street‘s Louise Mensch – a former British Member of Parliament – claims that the FBI’s counter-intelligence division just obtained a FISA warrant to conduct national security searches of Donald Trump’s recently uncovered private email server.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8qEkXOC-7U
Circa: The FBI Investigated A Trump Server In Its Russia Probe, But No Charges Are Expected - Fox Nation
Report: Investigation into Trump server found no evidence of Russian collusion – USSA News | The Tea Party's Front Page

Oh, those good ol libs of old were even cheering, promoting early on the great society promoted by their brothers in arms, the Soviets--- until it became so blatant so clearly a lie that they only went on to promote it mainly indirectly. I.e., supporting the Rosenbergs, Hiss both proven now to be on the side of the Soviets... And to supplement that still going against Whittaker Chambers, stoutly against McCarthy, just to name two.

All depends of circumstance for both parties.

I see you stuck to ancient history, and failed to address the Trumpster cheering on Russia. I miss old days, when the GOP would act like Americans, and less like Republicans.

We know Obama's DOJ obtained a FISA warrant, there's transcripts and we know Flyyns transcript was illegally leaked to WaPo and Trumps calls to Foreign leaders were also leaked. So were the names of Trump associates who were also wiretapped. According to the NYT's, the most sensitive information obtained during the wiretaps is being isolated and shared with just a small group of officials. How can information from a FISA investigation be kept away from the T

Holy crap!!!! That is huge news. So DOJ convinced a federal judge that they had probable cause that a presidential candidate was acting on behalf of a foreign government? Wow... Trump is screwed.

I see you stuck to ancient history, and failed to address the Trumpster cheering on Russia. I miss old days, when the GOP would act like Americans, and less like Republicans.
Who knows why Hill got a bee up her butt about the Russians... maybe they know too much, have threatened to divulge?

Everybody and their brother must have gotten into that leaking sieve of a private server. Well you must really miss the truly even older days when the DNC would act as you describe.

Ridiculous. The Justice Dept cannot say Trump!s phones weren't wiretapped. That's just stupid.

If they didn't bug his phones, how did they know he was talking to the Russians?

Who knows why Hill got a bee up her butt about the Russians... maybe they know too much, have threatened to divulge?

Everybody and their brother must have gotten into that leaking sieve of a private server. Well you must really miss the truly even older days when the DNC would act as you describe.

It was not Hilldog encouraging a foreign power to hack, that would be the other guy, remember?

Holy crap!!!! That is huge news. So DOJ convinced a federal judge that they had probable cause that a presidential candidate was acting on behalf of a foreign government? Wow... Trump is screwed.

FISA turned down the Obama DOJ, so they went back in October and resubmitted a ammended request.

FISA investigations arent criminal investigtions, theyre intelligence gathering operations and according to Clapper the FBI found NO evidence of collusion between Russia and Trump or his associates

But that didnt stop Obama Political appointees inside agencies like the DOJ from illeglly leaking trasncripts, ( Flyjns transcript was leaked to WaPo ) and the names of Amerian citzens that were caught on these wiretapped calls

Here's the good news, the Senate commitee heading up Senate investigation into the leaks knows who the leakers are. In the following Oreilly video, Sen Cotton doesnt divulde the names, but tells Bill if you want to know who leaked the trascripts look towards now departed Obama Political appointees

Here's better news !! Jeff Sessions is our new AG, that means corrupt Obama cronies and appointees will finally be held accountable !

Sessions is even looking into a independent investigation into Obama's DOJ in general.
There's no wonder why the Left wing media has backed away from this story entirely....Lol

Back
Top Bottom