• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fauci thrown under the bus

I’m certainly learning you can spam links that have nothing to do with the topic.
"Spam links"? Hilarious; you claimed, erroneously, that courts don't rule on science. You were corrected by my 'spam link' and clearly didn't like being embarrassed. Your problem mate, not mine :ROFLMAO:

"Spam links"? Hilarious; you claimed, erroneously, that courts don't rule on science. You were corrected by my 'spam link' and clearly didn't like being embarrassed. Your problem mate, not mine :ROFLMAO:
That’s not ruling on science. But this is pointless as a discussion point because you know that and are finding links to support a bad faith diversion.

Lawyers can't 'interpret' science because they aren't scientists, and are thus unqualified to do so. That's why expert witnesses are called so there is no ambiguity.
Sorry to break it to you but expert opinions can differ. In a jury trial the jury, not the judge, is the trier of fact deciding which experts to accept or reject.

What the judge was doing here is statutory interpretation, determining the law didn't allow the agency to impose a mask mandate on airline travelers.

Marxist Democrats are shrieking because the court didn't act as a super legislature expanding the power of Federal bureaucrats. Like almost everything else they are spinning the issue and throwing tantrums instead of attempting to get the Congress they control to legislate the authority they claim is vital to public safety.

The dumbasses have taken the wheel. Election lies: check. Wokeness: check. Inciting violence against the man who tried to do his best during a global pandemic: check.

“And by the way, we should try Anthony Fauci and put him in front of a firing squad,” said Bennett, not really expanding on what crime he believes Fauci has committed.

How can I "deny" that which you haven't given.

The issue was the legality of the research. You claimed it was banned.

Your words:

"gain of function research with taxpayer funds in defiance of the US ban then lies about it"
Typical Leftist, criticize everything, contribute nothing.

You are unable to do a simple Internet search to view the Fauci interview? I asked you if Fauci claimed he is science, yes or no? I provided a link proving he did. You started whining about context. You can't defend Saint Fauci so I am supposed to serve your every request, not hardly.

Excerpt from the NIH CYA letter
"Compare the NIH's apparent concession to Fauci's pearl-clutching outrage over the sheer notion that his department carved out exceptions from the Obama-era ban of gain-of-function research to fund the likes of EcoHealth. Not even a year ago, tried and true virologists like Robert Redfield, President Donald Trump's head of the CDC, were smeared as Sinophobic bigots for entertaining the lab leak hypothesis, let alone the notion that Fauci and his friends funded the virus's creation.

And now it's clear that few stateside would have any reason to hide the origins of the pandemic. That is unless you subverted one President Barack Obama's ban on funding such research out of fear that a catastrophe the likes of COVID-19 might just happen."

Deny, deny, deny is all you have.

Typical Leftist, criticize everything, contribute nothing.

You are unable to do a simple Internet search to view the Fauci interview? I asked you if Fauci claimed he is science, yes or no? I provided a link proving he did. You started whining about context. You can't defend Saint Fauci so I am supposed to serve your every request, not hardly.

Excerpt from the NIH CYA letter
"Compare the NIH's apparent concession to Fauci's pearl-clutching outrage over the sheer notion that his department carved out exceptions from the Obama-era ban of gain-of-function research to fund the likes of EcoHealth. Not even a year ago, tried and true virologists like Robert Redfield, President Donald Trump's head of the CDC, were smeared as Sinophobic bigots for entertaining the lab leak hypothesis, let alone the notion that Fauci and his friends funded the virus's creation.

And now it's clear that few stateside would have any reason to hide the origins of the pandemic. That is unless you subverted one President Barack Obama's ban on funding such research out of fear that a catastrophe the likes of COVID-19 might just happen."

Deny, deny, deny is all you have.

Quote him. In context.

Your claim. Your burden of proof.

And not one but of evidence to support you ban claim either.

Lawyers can't 'interpret' science because they aren't scientists, and are thus unqualified to do so. That's why expert witnesses are called so there is no ambiguity.

Expert witnesses are there for a trial. Not to interpret laws or determine constitutionality.

I never understood the 'being thrown under the bus' comment... they are raised vehicles and to be honest, Fauci is tiny.

It just doesn't work...

Everyone is sick of this little twerp even democrats. He really just needs to STFU.

“ Obviously the judiciary has an important role to play," White House COVID Coordinator Ashish Jha said on Sunday’s "State of the Union." "What you heard out of the administration, out of the Department of Justice, is the assessment that this is an incorrect decision and the DOJ is now appealing this decision."

Is this one of your math challenged friends?

math.jpg

I'm confused about why people are angry at him.

Can you explain, I literally haven't been paying attention.

They're pissed that any expert would have the gall to suggest that anyone should sacrifice for the common good, that's primarily what it boils down to. One million dead fellow Americans be damned.

Ironic that Trump crotch sniffers would label a 40+ year public servant arrogant and authoritarian.

All I can say is there should be s lottery to pick the bus driver. 😂

Fauci has exceeded his usefulness and will be prosecuted. Can’t wait.

They're pissed that any expert would have the gall to suggest that anyone should sacrifice for the common good, that's primarily what it boils down to. One million dead fellow Americans be damned.

Ironic that Trump crotch sniffers would label a 40+ year public servant arrogant and authoritarian.
If someone requires them to do something they don't want to, however trivial, it's authoritarianism.

I know that's not the actual definition, but that doesn't matter to those whose reality shapes itself around their wishes.

Madiosn?

And how does one promote?

Great question.

You "provide for the common defense"

You "promote the General Welfare"

Congress can promote all it wants......it is not tasked with providing.

If someone requires them to do something they don't want to, however trivial, it's authoritarianism.

I know that's not the actual definition, but that doesn't matter to those whose reality shapes itself around their wishes.

The kicker is that Fauci never had the legal authority to require anyone to do anything, but the mere suggestion of "you might wanna keep your holiday gatherings small this year" was enough to send righties into a rage.

Back
Top Bottom