• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fascist bandits operate freely in Ukraine.

Tomorrow, april 28, in Kiev, in the conditions of lockdown, the nazi bastards are going to once again organize a march in honor of the day of the creation of the SS division Galicia. Not far from Babi Yar
But in general, there are no nazis or fascists in Ukraine, it's all the inventions of russian propaganda. So I do not think that the authorities in Kiev will pay attention to this.

Tomorrow, april 28, in Kiev

It is Kyiv

92199639176f216d47d07e281e1da564.jpg

No one outside of Russia calls it Moskva.
And no one writes Kyiv, because in Russian/Ukrainian it looks indecent. But idiots from Ukraine don't care. Since the owner said so, so be it

No matter how many times I see this title in the headlines, I never stop reading it as "Fanny Bandits Operate Freely in the Ukraine".

Tomorrow, april 28, in Kiev, in the conditions of lockdown, the nazi bastards are going to once again organize a march in honor of the day of the creation of the SS division Galicia. Not far from Babi Yar
But in general, there are no nazis or fascists in Ukraine, it's all the inventions of russian propaganda. So I do not think that the authorities in Kiev will pay attention to this.

And why is this beautiful country still not accepted into the EU?...

Last edited:
And why is this beautiful country still not accepted into the EU?...

Ukraine is on the join list. Favorable trade agreements and no visa is necessary to travel anywhere within the EU.

Must first deal with oligarchs and official corruption inherited from the Tsarist and Soviet eras.

Ukraine is on the join list.
Of course, Ukraine will be taken to Europe. The nazis are needed there. By the way this oath was taken in this SS division : "I swear before God this holy oath that in the struggle against Bolshevism I will unquestioningly obey the supreme leader of the German troops, Adolf Hitler, and I want, as a brave soldier, to devote my life to fulfilling this oath."
I hope you celebrated this day with those bastards yesterday

In Kiev, the bastard threw a nazi salute in front of a veteran on Victory day

Moderator's Warning:
Content Removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom