• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fake pimp from ACORN videos tries to 'punk' CNN correspondent

Google "acorn pimp hoax." The video was doctored to show something that didn't happen. It still shocks me that people aren't aware that the ACORN thing was faked by O'Keefe.

so those folk never gave tax shelter advice in regards to prostitution?

So that media matters guy I linked you too, is wrong as well, and only you are right here?

I think you're mixing up the timeline here. That article was written, and that quote said, before any investigation occurred.

After investigation, this thing turned out to be an obvious hoax. More than one law enforcement agency has stated this. The transcripts are available online that prove this. But you're going to go with bloggers anyway?

Last edited:
I think you're mixing up the timeline here. That article was written, and that quote said, before any investigation occurred.

After investigation, this thing turned out to be an obvious hoax. More than one law enforcement agency has stated this. The transcripts are available online that prove this. But you're going to go with bloggers anyway?

Right....... :roll:

“My name is James, I work in video activism and journalism. I've been approached by CNN for an interview where I know what their angle is: they want to portray me and my friends as crazies, as non-journalists, as unprofessional and likely as homophobes, racists or bigots of some sort…

“Instead, I've decided to have a little fun. Instead of giving her a serious interview, I'm going to punk CNN. Abbie has been trying to seduce me to use me, in order to spin a lie about me. So, I'm going to seduce her, on camera, to use her for a video. This bubble-headed-bleach-blonde who comes on at five will get a taste of her own medicine, she'll get seduced on camera and you'll get to see the awkwardness and the aftermath.

“Please sit back and enjoy the show.”

— script for James O'Keefe by Ben Wetmore¹

What a bunch of assholes!

Sounds like sauce for the goose to me, bro?? :)

Tim-

Right....... :roll:

B'klyn ACORN cleared over giving illegal advice on how to hide money from prostitution
"On Sept. 15, 2009, my office began an investigation into possible criminality on the part of three ACORN employees," Brooklyn District Attorney Charles Hynes said in a one-paragraph statement issued Monday afternoon.

"That investigation is now concluded and no criminality has been found."

Read more: B'klyn ACORN cleared over giving illegal advice on how to hide money from prostitution

"They edited the tape to meet their agenda," said the source.

Read more: B'klyn ACORN cleared over giving illegal advice on how to hide money from prostitution

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0B0wxt3XYc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKx-Yvz3iJ8&feature=related

Maddow does a great job breaking this down on the California end. Of course, you'll just handwave all of this too. Fox News told you this happened, and you'll go with that to your grave. Funny how such a trustworthy news organization never aired any retractions.

You have been lied to. You should be angry about this.

Last edited:
Partisan hack, i dont watch fox news. :shrug:

No where in what you have posted is there a denial that those folks gave advice about the whole prostitution thing.

:failpail:

My guess is its leaking on the left side.

Partisan hack, i dont watch fox news. :shrug:

No where in what you have posted is there a denial that those folks gave advice about the whole prostitution thing.

:failpail:

My guess is its leaking on the left side.

If ACORN's actions were so damning, why did O'Keefe had to edit the tapes so severely and splice in new audio? Why would you cling to anything he says so strongly?
Oh, right, you're blindly partisan.

California AG has the full tapes online. Take some personal responsibility and educate yourself.

Yep...

han_okeefe-e1265078379802-300x192.jpg

If ACORN's actions were so damning, why did O'Keefe had to edit the tapes so severely and splice in new audio? Why would you cling to anything he says so strongly?

California AG has the full tapes online. Take some personal responsibility and educate yourself.

So no denial. Got it. Thanks for your support of tax sheltering brothels. :thumbs:

Excellent point.

O'Keefe was embraced by Fox and their fans. He created the Acorn bogeyman with those misleading and edited tapes.

Peopled were duped into believing all kinds false nonsense about Acorn. We still see of that in this thread. No matter how many times you explain it to people, they don't want to let go.

It only takes a few clicks to do a little fact-checking and see what a soulless, talentless hack O'Keefe is. But I guess if they like believe Glenn Beck, they'll believe anything.

Excellent point.

O'Keefe was embraced by Fox and their fans. He created the Acorn bogeyman with those misleading and edited tapes.

Peopled were duped into believing all kinds false nonsense about Acorn. We still see of that in this thread. No matter how many times you explain it to people, they don't want to let go.

It only takes a few clicks to do a little fact-checking and see what a soulless, talentless hack O'Keefe is. But I guess if they like believe Glenn Beck, they'll believe anything.

What specifically was edited? and still no denial that those workers did give illegal advise on criminal activity.

It's sad when folks make excuses for the abuse of women and underage girls for thier politics. :shrug:

What specifically was edited? and still no denial that those workers did give illegal advise on criminal activity.

O'Keefe's videos were debunked months ago. They were highly edited and misleading.

Sorry you missed the stories that reported this.

B'klyn ACORN cleared over giving illegal advice on how to hide money from prostitution

O'Keefe and Breitbart ACORN Videos 'Severely Edited'

Raw footage reveals O’Keefe lied about ACORN tapes

It's sad when folks make excuses for the abuse of women and underage girls for thier politics. :shrug:

I suggest you get caught up on the facts of the case before making incorrect statements.

O'Keefe's videos were debunked months ago. They were highly edited and misleading.

Sorry you missed the stories that reported this.

O'Keefe and Breitbart ACORN Videos 'Severely Edited'

Raw footage reveals O’Keefe lied about ACORN tapes

I suggest you get caught up on the facts of the case before making incorrect statements.

Still failing I see. Where is the denial that these women gave advice that was illegal and wrong?

Back
Top Bottom