• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Facts About Biden That Will Never Change

Again, "conservatives" all of a sudden worried about the character of a President.

Too bad you chose not to be better informed.

Do you think these four items should be enough to sway me towards voting Trump?

If so, can I point out five similar things about Trump to make you switch your vote to Biden?

Or are you just completely full of shit and nothing about this thread was ever honest?

I've been here for 7 years and I've never seen you before. Where have you been since 2012?

Odd how some accounts only become active at election time.
Are you suggesting that the account is merely a Russian troll -- part of Putin's disinformation campaign for Trump? It wouldn't be out of the realm of imagination.

More "facts that will never change."

Rep. Jim Jordan famously noted during the impeachment hearing:

"The idea that we have the transcript [of Trump's July 25 phone call with Ukraine's president], there was no quid pro quo in the transcript, the two individuals on the call, President Trump and [Ukraine] President [Volodymyr] Zelensky, have repeatedly said that there was no pushing, no pressure, no linkage between the security assistance dollars and any type of investigation in Ukraine," Jordan went on. "The Ukrainians didn't even know at the time of the call that aid had been held and most importantly, they took no action. They never started an investigation, they never promised to start an investigation, they never announced an investigation, they took no action to get the aid released.

"These four facts will never change, no matter how long Jerry Nadler and Adam Schiff talk."

Are you really quoting Jim Jordan as the bastion of truth? haaaa!

The transcript should there was certainly a quid pro quo -- 'you investigate Biden and I'll approve the military arms sale.'

The transcript should there was certainly a quid pro quo -- 'you investigate Biden and I'll approve the military arms sale.'
Get back to me when you can put a coherent sentence together.

Do you think these four items should be enough to sway me towards voting Trump?

If so, can I point out five similar things about Trump to make you switch your vote to Biden?

Or are you just completely full of shit and nothing about this thread was ever honest?
No, I don't think you would be objective enough to look at the actual facts. But give it your best shot.

No, I don't think you would be objective enough to look at the actual facts. But give it your best shot.
You didn't answer the other questions. Why?

Most Democrats do what ever the super rich order them to do and that's exactly what you did - bragging you don't care if who you voted for sold out the USA to many countries for his personal profit.

Xi Jinping and Jeff Bezos thank you for your unqualified total submission and support. They need more of your money. Give it all to them.

Who has been pandering to the filthy rich and big business since at least Ronald Reagan? You know with the stupid trickle down nonsense so that the rich could get a lot richer? That is adorably nonsensical, you must have not been watching US politics since 1980.

I am less concerned about a private citizen, and wealthy New York real estate mogul, who then became President, than I am about the 47 year career politician who has become a multimillionaire using his office, and our taxes, to enrich his family through shady deals with foreign governments and shady foreign businesses.

Wow, a whole cavalcade of untruths there:

1. So you concede Trump is not a private citizen, he is (sadly) is the Orange Oaf that resides in the WH and thus a politician, like Biden was/is
2. who knows if Trump is wealthy, he has been hiding his taxes and financial data
3. we do know how much money Biden has, where his money came from and what he did for it (contrary to that Amber Asswipe who hides his tax returns for dubious reasons)
4. Your claim that he enriched his family through shady deals well then he must be the worst shady deal maker EVER as he only has 9 million dollars total. Your claims are as spurious as they are complete fabrications when it comes to him being "shady"
5. Unlike Trump who is the ultimate shady business crook

The fact is neither Trump nor Biden is good for women but Kamala is way better for women than Pence and his mommy. So, Biden's team still wins that one.

The only issue anyone should be concerned with right now is who will get a handle on the Coronavirus. Trumps a proven failure, with Biden there's at least hope. None of the rest matters.

You didn't answer the other questions. Why?
Try this little exercise:

Look at each of your questions again and insert my previous response after EACH of them. I will even help you with the response part:

"No, I don't think you would be objective enough to look at the actual facts."

Now that was efficient , huh?

Wow, a whole cavalcade of untruths there:

3. we do know how much money Biden has, where his money came from and what he did for it (contrary to that Amber Asswipe who hides his tax returns for dubious reasons)
4. Your claim that he enriched his family through shady deals well then he must be the worst shady deal maker EVER as he only has 9 million dollars total. Your claims are as spurious as they are complete fabrications when it comes to him being "shady"

I would have to agree, Sleepy Joe may not even be able to do "shady" right:

"An email thread that appears to show Hunter Biden pursuing a lucrative energy business deal in China — and possibly cutting his father in on the action — has been verified as authentic by one of its recipients, Fox News reported Friday night.

The Fox report also cast light on a tantalizing mystery in the emails, as first raised by The Post — a reference to 10 percent of the proposed business’s equity perhaps going to “The big guy.”

Newly obtained emails from a Hunter Biden business partner lay out in detail how the Vice President’s son and his colleagues used their access to the Obama-Biden administration to arrange private meetings for potential foreign clients and investors at the highest levels in the White House. These never-before-revealed emails outline how a delegation of Chinese investors and Communist Party officials managed to secure a private, off-the-books meeting with then-Vice President Joe Biden.

Bobulinski provided emails, text messages, and other documents to the Senate Homeland Security Committee earlier this week detailing Hunter Biden’s dealings regarding SinoHawk. Some of those text messages allegedly describe a meeting between Joe Biden and Bobulinski on May 2, 2017. A May 13 email, also confirmed by Bobulinski, purportedly shows that Joe Biden was offered a 10 percent stake in the SinoHawk deal.

The rest of your hyperbole and deflection has been thoroughly hashed over in these pages before.
I am not sure where you get current news over there but I would be glad to continue to update you if you would like. In the meantime you should probably get back to worrying about how your Royals are spending their vacations.

"The idea that we have the transcript [of Trump's July 25 phone call with Ukraine's president], there was no quid pro quo in the transcript, the two individuals on the call, President Trump and [Ukraine] President [Volodymyr] Zelensky, have repeatedly said that there was no pushing, no pressure, no linkage between the security assistance dollars and any type of investigation in Ukraine," Jordan went on. "The Ukrainians didn't even know at the time of the call that aid had been held and most importantly, they took no action. They never started an investigation, they never promised to start an investigation, they never announced an investigation, they took no action to get the aid released.

"These four facts will never change, no matter how long Jerry Nadler and Adam Schiff talk."

These facts never changed, and yet Nancy Pelosi and her minions impeached President Trump over a phone call in a partisan charade during a time when they should have been paying more attention to the China Virus. She was supported in this process by the Democrats' apologists in mainstream media.

Here are some facts about Biden that will never change:

1. Tara Reade claims Joe Biden sexually molested her in 1993 and there are contemporaneous wittnesses that have attested to this. His running mate, Kamala Harris said she believes Reade. The media ignores this.

"According to the New York Times, a friend of Reade said she described an incident at the time, involving Biden. Two more people, another friend and Reade’s brother, have said she mentioned “a traumatic sexual incident involving Biden”."

Brett Kavanaugh was haranged by the Democrats, including Kamala Harris, for weeks over accusations of sexual assault without a shred of evidence. MSM was complicit in the attempted character assassination of this innocent family man.

2. Joe Biden has for months claimed to have no knowledge of his son's relationship with Burisma. We now have pictures of Biden with his son and Burisma officials playing golf, as well as emails from what is claimed to be Hunter Biden's laptop suggesting that the "big guy" was getting a cut of the 40-50K/month Hunter was getting from Burisma. Most of MSM chooses to defend Biden's actions or ignore this issue entirely.

Schiff and Pelosi, again with the help of their shills in mainstream media, could not get enough of the allegations against Trump in the fake Steele Dossier. MSM could not get enough of the corrupt FBI Operation Hurricane based on falsified FISA reports and lies by Comey, Brennan and others. Schiff claimed he had "solid evidence" that Trump colluded with the Russians. Where is this? The Mueller report proved nothing. Schiff is now claiming "Hunter Biden email stories come 'from the Kremlin."" He of course presents not a shred of evidence, and Director of National Intelligence John Ratliffe denies that this is Russian propaganda.

""Let me be clear: The intelligence community doesn’t believe that because there is no intelligence that supports that. And we shared no intelligence with Chairman Schiff or any other member of Congress that Hunter Biden’s laptop is part of some Russian disinformation campaign,” Ratcliffe added."

2a. Biden extorted the Ukrainian Government demanding that they fire a prosecutor who was investigating Burisma or he would have the Obama Administration withold $1 billion dollars in support.
(DuckDuck the video.)

Get informed. Biden, Democratic leadership and MSM are lying to you. Vote Trump2020.
Yeah, Jim Jordan, an unbiased source. Why not Hannity?

These facts never changed, and yet Nancy Pelosi and her minions impeached President Trump over a phone call in a partisan charade during a time when they should have been paying more attention to the China Virus. She was supported in this process by the Democrats' apologists in mainstream media.

Here are some facts about Biden that will never change:

1. Tara Reade claims Joe Biden sexually molested her in 1993 and there are contemporaneous wittnesses that have attested to this. His running mate, Kamala Harris said she believes Reade. The media ignores this.

"According to the New York Times, a friend of Reade said she described an incident at the time, involving Biden. Two more people, another friend and Reade’s brother, have said she mentioned “a traumatic sexual incident involving Biden”."

Brett Kavanaugh was haranged by the Democrats, including Kamala Harris, for weeks over accusations of sexual assault without a shred of evidence. MSM was complicit in the attempted character assassination of this innocent family man.

2. Joe Biden has for months claimed to have no knowledge of his son's relationship with Burisma. We now have pictures of Biden with his son and Burisma officials playing golf, as well as emails from what is claimed to be Hunter Biden's laptop suggesting that the "big guy" was getting a cut of the 40-50K/month Hunter was getting from Burisma. Most of MSM chooses to defend Biden's actions or ignore this issue entirely.

Schiff and Pelosi, again with the help of their shills in mainstream media, could not get enough of the allegations against Trump in the fake Steele Dossier. MSM could not get enough of the corrupt FBI Operation Hurricane based on falsified FISA reports and lies by Comey, Brennan and others. Schiff claimed he had "solid evidence" that Trump colluded with the Russians. Where is this? The Mueller report proved nothing. Schiff is now claiming "Hunter Biden email stories come 'from the Kremlin."" He of course presents not a shred of evidence, and Director of National Intelligence John Ratliffe denies that this is Russian propaganda.

""Let me be clear: The intelligence community doesn’t believe that because there is no intelligence that supports that. And we shared no intelligence with Chairman Schiff or any other member of Congress that Hunter Biden’s laptop is part of some Russian disinformation campaign,” Ratcliffe added."

2a. Biden extorted the Ukrainian Government demanding that they fire a prosecutor who was investigating Burisma or he would have the Obama Administration withold $1 billion dollars in support.
(DuckDuck the video.)

Get informed. Biden, Democratic leadership and MSM are lying to you. Vote Trump2020.

Oh, goody....Trump and Biden; two shit bags that I would not piss on if thier comb overs were on fire to save their lives. 🙄

Oh, goody....Trump and Biden; two shit bags that I would not piss on if thier comb overs were on fire to save their lives. 🙄
Anything of substance you would like to add?

Testimony is evidence.

Anything of substance you would like to add?

Besides dropping a deuce on their graves?
No, I think that pretty much covers it.......thanks for asking,

The rest of your hyperbole and deflection has been thoroughly hashed over in these pages before.
I am not sure where you get current news over there but I would be glad to continue to update you if you would like. In the meantime you should probably get back to worrying about how your Royals are spending their vacations.

My hyperbole 🤣 and deflection has been "thoroughly hashed out over in these pages before" LOL LOL LOL

You do know that this is just the second page of this thread?

Fact Biden released 22 years of his tax returns, Trump has released zero.

Fact, we know how Biden made his money, we do not now how Trump makes him money other than raking it in from the government and from people who want to carry favor with him.

And our royals spend their vacations how they want. I thought the whole nonsense this week was absolutely ridiculous.

How can people vote for a lying rat like Biden....unbelievable.

And if Biden is so willing to openly lie on his political stance....how much is he prepared to lie for his son and his finances. How the **** can honest people vote for such a man?

Maybe those that will vote for him regardless can have the excuse that the man they want for president has dementia...what the **** that says about them I’ll leave for you to decide.

My hyperbole 🤣 and deflection has been "thoroughly hashed out over in these pages before" LOL LOL LOL

You do know that this is just the second page of this thread?

Your quoted comment contained "hyperbole and deflection." The topics, Trumps taxes, etc. have been "thoroughly hashed out over in these pages before." ("pages" meaning all of DP) I was not being personal regarding any prior characteristics of your posts. I see the confusion, but think you doth protest too much (again, just commenting on the above post and not a general critique of prior posts).

Try this little exercise:

Look at each of your questions again and insert my previous response after EACH of them. I will even help you with the response part:

"No, I don't think you would be objective enough to look at the actual facts."

Now that was efficient , huh?

Thank you for proving me correct. You invented a standard you don't intend to follow.

And since the impeachment we have learned that Biden needs to be investigated and that Comey needed to be fired (the alleged obstruction claim). Ironic, huh? Turns out the whole partisan, expensive, impeachment waste of time accomplished nothing, distracted from attention to the evolving China Virus problem, and was merely an effort by the Democrats to cover up the prior Administration's (including Joe Biden's) various corruption schemes.

And since the impeachment we have learned that Biden needs to be investigated and that Comey needed to be fired (the alleged obstruction claim). Ironic, huh? Turns out the whole partisan, expensive, impeachment waste of time accomplished nothing, distracted from attention to the evolving China Virus problem, and was merely an effort by the Democrats to cover up the prior Administration's (including Joe Biden's) various corruption schemes.
Yup, keep tilting at windmills.

Your post is insane. We have a worldwide pandemic and you claim it was because of a Democrats attempt to cover up Joe Biden's corruption schemes, really? What time do they ant you back on the mother ship?
26167404_2061366020762475_9156093635714280437_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom