• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Facts About Biden That Will Never Change

RenoCon

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
More "facts that will never change."

Rep. Jim Jordan famously noted during the impeachment hearing:

"The idea that we have the transcript [of Trump's July 25 phone call with Ukraine's president], there was no quid pro quo in the transcript, the two individuals on the call, President Trump and [Ukraine] President [Volodymyr] Zelensky, have repeatedly said that there was no pushing, no pressure, no linkage between the security assistance dollars and any type of investigation in Ukraine," Jordan went on. "The Ukrainians didn't even know at the time of the call that aid had been held and most importantly, they took no action. They never started an investigation, they never promised to start an investigation, they never announced an investigation, they took no action to get the aid released.

"These four facts will never change, no matter how long Jerry Nadler and Adam Schiff talk."

These facts never changed, and yet Nancy Pelosi and her minions impeached President Trump over a phone call in a partisan charade during a time when they should have been paying more attention to the China Virus. She was supported in this process by the Democrats' apologists in mainstream media.

Here are some facts about Biden that will never change:

1. Tara Reade claims Joe Biden sexually molested her in 1993 and there are contemporaneous wittnesses that have attested to this. His running mate, Kamala Harris said she believes Reade. The media ignores this.

"According to the New York Times, a friend of Reade said she described an incident at the time, involving Biden. Two more people, another friend and Reade’s brother, have said she mentioned “a traumatic sexual incident involving Biden”."

Brett Kavanaugh was haranged by the Democrats, including Kamala Harris, for weeks over accusations of sexual assault without a shred of evidence. MSM was complicit in the attempted character assassination of this innocent family man.

2. Joe Biden has for months claimed to have no knowledge of his son's relationship with Burisma. We now have pictures of Biden with his son and Burisma officials playing golf, as well as emails from what is claimed to be Hunter Biden's laptop suggesting that the "big guy" was getting a cut of the 40-50K/month Hunter was getting from Burisma. Most of MSM chooses to defend Biden's actions or ignore this issue entirely.

Schiff and Pelosi, again with the help of their shills in mainstream media, could not get enough of the allegations against Trump in the fake Steele Dossier. MSM could not get enough of the corrupt FBI Operation Hurricane based on falsified FISA reports and lies by Comey, Brennan and others. Schiff claimed he had "solid evidence" that Trump colluded with the Russians. Where is this? The Mueller report proved nothing. Schiff is now claiming "Hunter Biden email stories come 'from the Kremlin."" He of course presents not a shred of evidence, and Director of National Intelligence John Ratliffe denies that this is Russian propaganda.

""Let me be clear: The intelligence community doesn’t believe that because there is no intelligence that supports that. And we shared no intelligence with Chairman Schiff or any other member of Congress that Hunter Biden’s laptop is part of some Russian disinformation campaign,” Ratcliffe added."

2a. Biden extorted the Ukrainian Government demanding that they fire a prosecutor who was investigating Burisma or he would have the Obama Administration withold $1 billion dollars in support.
(DuckDuck the video.)

Get informed. Biden, Democratic leadership and MSM are lying to you. Vote Trump2020.

More Biden facts that will never change:

3. "Biden has repeatedly promised to end fracking and the use of fossil fuels."

Now he says he is not going to ban fracking. Which Joe Biden do we believe?

4. Joe Biden's family has gotten rich off of his foreign connections in the 47 years he has been in politics. MSM should spend more time reporting this.

President Trump is donating his paychecks to various charities and has had a decrease in net worth since becoming President. The media insists we need to see his personal tax returns. Why? I want to know more about the corrupt politician Biden and his financial dealings. Not the past dealings of a New York real estate tycoon.

Get informed. Biden, Democratic leadership and MSM are lying to you. Vote Trump2020.

Wow, you were wrong and can be proven wrong on just #1.

Kamala Harris did not say ever that she believed Tara Reade's accusation that Joe Biden sexually assaulted her. She only ever said she believed the accusations that Joe Biden touched those women in a way that made them uncomfortable. At that time, Reade's accusation was only that he had rubbed her neck and shoulders, and in fact insisted it was not sexual at all.

Harris's comments on believing Biden's "accusers" was made in 2019. Reade didn't accuse Biden of rape until 2020.

The rest is pretty much about the same kind of crap, leaving out important details and trying to rehash a lot of info, most being accusations that have been debunked or shown to be the crap like "well he was with these people, so that means he must have discussed actual business with them".

As for Shokin getting fired, there is plenty of evidence that this was a concerted effort because Shokin was corrupt.

There are literally dozens, if not hundreds of stories written about his being fired based on him being corrupt, even some as far back as before he was fired, just people pushing for him to be fired for corruption.

Too bad you chose not to be better informed.

Irony meters exploding everywhere.

There's nothing Biden has "done" that even remotely comes close to being worse that what Trump has done.

You apparently, are blindly hypocritical.
Not surprised.
That's pretty much ALL Trump supporters.

Wow, you were wrong and can be proven wrong on just #1.

Kamala Harris did not say ever that she believed Tara Reade's accusation that Joe Biden sexually assaulted her. She only ever said she believed the accusations that Joe Biden touched those women in a way that made them uncomfortable. At that time, Reade's accusation was only that he had rubbed her neck and shoulders, and in fact insisted it was not sexual at all.

Harris's comments on believing Biden's "accusers" was made in 2019. Reade didn't accuse Biden of rape until 2020.

The rest is pretty much about the same kind of crap, leaving out important details and trying to rehash a lot of info, most being accusations that have been debunked or shown to be the crap like "well he was with these people, so that means he must have discussed actual business with them".

You are right. Harris said she believed a dozen other women accusing Biden before the more specific accusations by Reade...until it was expedient to do otherwise in order to further her own political aspirations.

"According to Tara Reade, after once being believed by Harris, her attempts to reach out to Harris about the alleged assault were ignored. “Kamala Harris is my representative and I reached out to her for help. No response. Joe Biden sexually assaulted and harassed me. All the rest of political discussion is noise and an effort to distract from the serious lack of justice I experienced at his hands,” she told Fox News. “Coming forward has been difficult and resulted in 1993 with the loss of my job and career. Coming forward last spring, 2019, about the sexual harassment, resulted in his supporters smearing me online.”

Guess that makes it all better for you.

Trump has 25 sexual assault accusers

I've been here for 7 years and I've never seen you before. Where have you been since 2012?

Odd how some accounts only become active at election time.

You are right. Harris said she believed a dozen other women accusing Biden before the more specific accusations by Reade...until it was expedient to do otherwise in order to further her own political aspirations.

"According to Tara Reade, after once being believed by Harris, her attempts to reach out to Harris about the alleged assault were ignored. “Kamala Harris is my representative and I reached out to her for help. No response. Joe Biden sexually assaulted and harassed me. All the rest of political discussion is noise and an effort to distract from the serious lack of justice I experienced at his hands,” she told Fox News. “Coming forward has been difficult and resulted in 1993 with the loss of my job and career. Coming forward last spring, 2019, about the sexual harassment, resulted in his supporters smearing me online.”

She believed them about him making them uncomfortable with "touching" them. Nothing illegal in that. Nothing Biden had been accused of was illegal then. Notice how Trump won't touch this story, Reade's claims?

There is a reason Reade is not being believed. She has been shown to be a liar and manipulator. She and at least one of those "confirming" she was told the story lied about it. Her brother changed his own story. Her mother's phone in to Larry King indicates that she was not told about anything like her daughter being raped, yet Reade claimed she was told.

Please show exactly where there were "a dozen other women" who accused Biden of anything at that time. It was actually 4 when Harris made her comment, then it went up to 8, with Reade being one of those.

Don't care, still voted for Biden.

We have another one here that probably freaked out when Trump joked about having loyal voters that wouldn't leave him even if he shot someone but turns out they are exactly what they were freaking out about.

Don't care, still voted for Biden.

Most Democrats do what ever the super rich order them to do and that's exactly what you did - bragging you don't care if who you voted for sold out the USA to many countries for his personal profit.

Xi Jinping and Jeff Bezos thank you for your unqualified total submission and support. They need more of your money. Give it all to them.

I've been here for 7 years and I've never seen you before. Where have you been since 2012?

Odd how some accounts only become active at election time.
I...AM...A...RUSSIAN...BOT...No, actually I find these pages worthless except for the entertainment I get from watching liberals squirm after they have lost an election, after a conservative has been nominated and placed on the Supreme Court or when their latest conspiracy theory or last great hope (see Steele Dossier, Operation Hurricane, Trump tax returns, Access Hollywood tapes, Mueller Report, more Trump tax returns, impeachment) has gone down in flames. The very same reason I may (very briefly) tune in to Rachel Maddow on occasion.

Trump has 25 sexual assault accusers

I read the number 26 somewhere and that one of them was his first wife.

OTOH Joe Biden was only accused of minor rape by one woman who made her accusation after Bernie Sanders dropped out to put dirt on him. Timing means everything in her story.

Have you looked into Biden's opponent in the 2020 election? You are going to need 47395 pages of posts just to cover his pre presidential years.
I am less concerned about a private citizen, and wealthy New York real estate mogul, who then became President, than I am about the 47 year career politician who has become a multimillionaire using his office, and our taxes, to enrich his family through shady deals with foreign governments and shady foreign businesses.

I am less concerned about a private citizen, and wealthy New York real estate mogul, who then became President, than I am about the 47 year career politician who has become a multimillionaire using his office, and our taxes, to enrich his family through shady deals with foreign governments and shady foreign businesses.
Well none of that is true...so there's that

More "facts that will never change."

Rep. Jim Jordan famously noted during the impeachment hearing:

"The idea that we have the transcript [of Trump's July 25 phone call with Ukraine's president], there was no quid pro quo in the transcript, the two individuals on the call, President Trump and [Ukraine] President [Volodymyr] Zelensky, have repeatedly said that there was no pushing, no pressure, no linkage between the security assistance dollars and any type of investigation in Ukraine," Jordan went on. "The Ukrainians didn't even know at the time of the call that aid had been held and most importantly, they took no action. They never started an investigation, they never promised to start an investigation, they never announced an investigation, they took no action to get the aid released.

"These four facts will never change, no matter how long Jerry Nadler and Adam Schiff talk."

These facts never changed, and yet Nancy Pelosi and her minions impeached President Trump over a phone call in a partisan charade during a time when they should have been paying more attention to the China Virus. She was supported in this process by the Democrats' apologists in mainstream media.

Here are some facts about Biden that will never change:

1. Tara Reade claims Joe Biden sexually molested her in 1993 and there are contemporaneous wittnesses that have attested to this. His running mate, Kamala Harris said she believes Reade. The media ignores this.

"According to the New York Times, a friend of Reade said she described an incident at the time, involving Biden. Two more people, another friend and Reade’s brother, have said she mentioned “a traumatic sexual incident involving Biden”."

Brett Kavanaugh was haranged by the Democrats, including Kamala Harris, for weeks over accusations of sexual assault without a shred of evidence. MSM was complicit in the attempted character assassination of this innocent family man.

2. Joe Biden has for months claimed to have no knowledge of his son's relationship with Burisma. We now have pictures of Biden with his son and Burisma officials playing golf, as well as emails from what is claimed to be Hunter Biden's laptop suggesting that the "big guy" was getting a cut of the 40-50K/month Hunter was getting from Burisma. Most of MSM chooses to defend Biden's actions or ignore this issue entirely.

Schiff and Pelosi, again with the help of their shills in mainstream media, could not get enough of the allegations against Trump in the fake Steele Dossier. MSM could not get enough of the corrupt FBI Operation Hurricane based on falsified FISA reports and lies by Comey, Brennan and others. Schiff claimed he had "solid evidence" that Trump colluded with the Russians. Where is this? The Mueller report proved nothing. Schiff is now claiming "Hunter Biden email stories come 'from the Kremlin."" He of course presents not a shred of evidence, and Director of National Intelligence John Ratliffe denies that this is Russian propaganda.

""Let me be clear: The intelligence community doesn’t believe that because there is no intelligence that supports that. And we shared no intelligence with Chairman Schiff or any other member of Congress that Hunter Biden’s laptop is part of some Russian disinformation campaign,” Ratcliffe added."

2a. Biden extorted the Ukrainian Government demanding that they fire a prosecutor who was investigating Burisma or he would have the Obama Administration withold $1 billion dollars in support.
(DuckDuck the video.)

Trump asks for loyalty to him and only him, which is what dictators do, so he is capable of anything, which he has proven over and over. What will not change is the corruption of the office of the presidency while Trump is in it, and his attempting to corrupt all the branches of the government, and you apprently have no problem with that. I'm dismissing this thread.

Most Democrats do what ever the super rich order them to do and that's exactly what you did - bragging you don't care if who you voted for sold out the USA to many countries for his personal profit.

Xi Jinping and Jeff Bezos thank you for your unqualified total submission and support. They need more of your money. Give it all to them.

Have you tried dying mad about it?

Trump asks for loyalty to him and only him, which is what dictators do, so he is capable of anything, which he has proven over and over. What will not change is the corruption of the office of the presidency while Trump is in it, and his attempting to corrupt all the branches of the government, and you apprently have no problem with that. I'm dismissing this thread.
Hyperbole without a scintilla of fact. Certainly you can do better than that?

Back
Top Bottom