• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Fact: More Americans murdered by illegal immagrants than Killed in Iraq

Good job discrediting the OP.

So why is this thread still ongoing, I wonder?

Have we more racist bile we still need to vent, even though our "reason" for venting it turned out to be a debunked urban legend from one of those chain email thingamajiggers?

:roll:

Do you deny that we have a problem with crime commited by illegal immigrants. Come to Dallas or Houston or L.A. You will see it first hand.

Following is a link to a federal government report that supports these crime statistics for those that doubt their validity:

GAO-05-646R, Information on Certain Illegal Aliens Arrested in the United States

Is this proof enough for you. Or are you still in denial?

And what about the study by the Violent Crimes Institute, One million sex crimes commited by illegals?

First of all Nquren, read the site that shuamort posted.
NguyenRhymesWithWin said:
Other than Mexico as the Geographical Land Mark of Illegal Immigration into the US, being a bordering Country, nobody is really talking about anything Mexican here, but you have several times, made this an issue of Racial Tension and the Mexican people.

No, we're talking about Mexico.

and also the people who come here illegally and organize as folks who refuse to be a part of the English Speaking American Culture.

Despite what Self-loathing Americans and "People from everywhere else in the world" think, America is a unique culture and our tradition and identity is just as valid as anyone elses.

Told ya it was about Mexico.

We're afraid that Mexican culture (or Latin American) will somehow destroy ours. I'm male, middle class, and white, I have a culture. But I'm not threatened by someone who moves in next door who has a different culture.

Being scared of other cultures is not a valid reason to illegalize or restrict immigration.

If the Illegal Aliens and those who Encourage, Harbor, Profit and Exploit from Illegal Immigration aren't strong contributings factor of all of this, I couldn't even begin to guess what else is.

I'd also like to validate Demosthenes's "People of this Generation are too stupid to fix the problem", by saying that the way we choose our politicians in the primaries, general elections and what we consume of, only makes the problem bigger and illegitimately financed.

It's not illegals who are the biggest problem, it's the laws that make it hard to immigrate, and easy to sneak it. The government allows illegal immigration this way for some reason. Maybe they're stupid, maybe they have some other reason... In any case it sucks.

The only points I really disagree with you are, first, that culture is no the issue. Having other cultures closer to us is not harmful to our culture. And second, it's not immigrants who are the causes of these problems in of themselves.

SgtRock said:
You are right on about this, most people are not against immigration. Its the illegals that most have a problem with. My grand parents were Immigrants from Ireland, Poland, and Germany. They came here legally. And as I said before my wife is an Immigrant.

The people who come here Illegaly have no respect for our law. Thats why I call them criminal aliens. ~ Sgt Rock

It's a lot easier to immigrate if you're white.

SgtRock said:
Do you deny that we have a problem with crime commited by illegal immigrants. Come to Dallas or Houston or L.A. You will see it first hand.

Crime is committed by the poor, and many immigrants are poor. Taking care of the poor is an entirely different issue.

"Since no one is tracking illegal alien crime against Americans, we have calculated it using our own methods described here."

That makes it a shoo-in. And your last listing of "facts" is so unbelievable, I don't. Care to post some links. I'd love to see a link that says 47% of the drivers stopped in California have no license, no insurance, and no registration.

We're afraid that Mexican culture (or Latin American) will somehow destroy ours. I'm male, middle class, and white, I have a culture. But I'm not threatened by someone who moves in next door who has a different culture.

Being scared of other cultures is not a valid reason to illegalize or restrict immigration.

It is already illegal! That is why they are called illegal aliens. There are few, if any, countries in the world with as liberal an immigration policy as the United States of America.

How is being in favor of reasonable immigration law being racist? I am not afraid of Mexicans. Frankly, I think more Catholics in the United States is a GOOD thing. However, I want them coming LEGALLY!

Well I whole-heartedly agree that illegal immigration is a huge problem for us, especially small businesses in the south/southwest. And I support measures to stop illegal immigration.

However, I don't like it when people use the Iraq War for leverage when arguing for whatever point they are trying to make.
People that are against cigarettes can say smoking kills more people in a year than we have lost in Iraq
People against alchohol can say we have more people die in drunk driving in a year than we have lost in iraq
People who hate fast food can say we lose more people in a year due to heart disease than we have lost in Iraq, etc......

its wrong to take seperate issues, and compare them to try and elevate an issue, and with the emotions involved in Iraq people are taking advantage of that and using to leverage their point.

I agree illegal immigration is a big issue, but its unrelated to the War in Iraq...

It is already illegal! That is why they are called illegal aliens. There are few, if any, countries in the world with as liberal an immigration policy as the United States of America.

How is being in favor of reasonable immigration law being racist? I am not afraid of Mexicans. Frankly, I think more Catholics in the United States is a GOOD thing. However, I want them coming LEGALLY!

The current laws make it difficult to immigrate and difficult to become a citizen, and easy to come illegally.

Being in favor of reasonable immigration laws is not racist. What others are saying to rationalize some immigration laws is racist.

Told ya it was about Mexico.

Other than speaking about the Geographical Fact that Mexico is under us, nobody has been saying anything about Mexicans but through out the thread I've seen you refer to Mexicans, the people. You get what I'm trying to say?

Which is something we wouldn't even be discussing in this thread about statistics of Illegal Aliens and Mexico as a Geographical Mark until you introduce it as a racial issue.

I don't see any cultural oppression to have business obey the law and play by the rules and I also don't see any cultural oppression in wanting to restrict immigration to screen for criminals and to keep the Country Secure. There are better and legal ways to.. "scare" another Country by establishing your Countries culture somewhere else. It's called Soft Power and it works. Trying to Convince the World that Authentic Mexican Fish Tacos are delicious and must be consumed of by starting a chain of Fish Taco restaurants that branch out all over the world, is an example. Effective Marketing and Good Business.

So, with that in mind, if you're Country can't make enough soft power for whatever reason, that doesn't give the Country's people an excuse to spread that Country's culture illegally (by being here illegally and refusing to mix). The said Country must first fix itself in order to adequately make soft power. Unfortuntaely for other Countries, they are too poor and corrupt to no fault but their own and it's up to them to over come their Country's internel struggle.

It's a lot easier to immigrate if you're white.

Is it? Or if you're Country is a United States Allie, or if you can claim refudgee status, or if your Country doesn't require you to be a property owner (unlike Mexico). (plenty of nonwhiteness there). How is it easier for <u>any</u> white person?

When we're talking about illegals we're talking about Latin Americans. Canada is right next to us, no one is worried about Canadians crossing the border into the United States.

Because their white.

There's a problem because they won't "mix"? If it was an immigrants moral responsibility to "mix" we'd all be living in teepees.

Mix, as in the great melting pot. Multiculturalism will be the end of this nation. Part of what made this country great is the melting pot. We are Americans first. All of us. when my grand parents immigrated here they wanted to be American. They learned the language and culture.

My wife is Korean but she now considers herself American. The latin Americans that steal there way into this country do not want to assimilate into our culture.

Something I can not understand. Why would you leave a corupt, depressed country like Mexico, for example, and go a beter place and turn it into what you are trying to get away from. Have you been to L.A. latley. Parts of L.A. resemble a third world country. Go see for yourself. You will think you are in Mexico. ~ Sgt Rock

Mix, as in the great melting pot. Multiculturalism will be the end of this nation. Part of what made this country great is the melting pot. We are Americans first. All of us. when my grand parents immigrated here they wanted to be American. They learned the language and culture.

My wife is Korean but she now considers herself American. The latin Americans that steal there way into this country do not want to assimilate into our culture.

Something I can not understand. Why would you leave a corupt, depressed country like Mexico, for example, and go a beter place and turn it into what you are trying to get away from. Have you been to L.A. latley. Parts of L.A. resemble a third world country. Go see for yourself. You will think you are in Mexico. ~ Sgt Rock

You can't force people to assimilate, they can do anything they want.

Illegally. That makes them criminals. Criminal Immigrants.

But some want immigrants (of the non-legal kind) to assimilate, which is stupid bigotry.

But some want immigrants (of the non-legal kind) to assimilate, which is stupid bigotry.

Not I. I want them deported. And the companys that hire them to be punished. And the border to be closed. Then and only then we can talk about fixing legal Immigration.

My wife retains customs of her culture. I love her culture. She has however assimilated to ours. As it should be. We cannot survive as a nation if we do not have the common glue which holds use together. 1) Our language (English) 2) American culture 3) and national pride. ~ Sgt Rock

Have you been to L.A. latley. Parts of L.A. resemble a third world country. Go see for yourself. You will think you are in Mexico. ~ Sgt Rock

San Fernado Valley is TJ without the Partying. There's a fine Philippino part of it on Woodman Street though.

Not I. I want them deported. And the companys that hire them to be punished. And the border to be closed. Then and only then we can talk about fixing legal Immigration.

My wife retains customs of her culture. I love her culture. She has however assimilated to ours. As it should be. We cannot survive as a nation if we do not have the common glue which holds use together. 1) Our language (English) 2) American culture 3) and national pride. ~ Sgt Rock

Fine. They broke the law, it's entirely reasonable to deport them and punish those who facilitate them. But it's important to remember the governments role in make immigration difficult and illegal immigration easy. This is the more important issue.

Assimilation in that they swear allegiance is fine. But no one has to learn English, no one has to change their culture at all. If that was the standard we'd be eating buffalo and speaking some Native American language.

Fine. They broke the law, it's entirely reasonable to deport them and punish those who facilitate them. But it's important to remember the governments role in make immigration difficult and illegal immigration easy. This is the more important issue.

Assimilation in that they swear allegiance is fine. But no one has to learn English, no one has to change their culture at all. If that was the standard we'd be eating buffalo and speaking some Native American language.

Some people can't see the forest for the trees. When this nation was founded English was already the spoken language. Our LEGAL immigration system is based on letting in a limited number of immigrants from all over the world who have to be able to speak English. New LEGAL immigrants strive to Americanize themselves so they can function in mainstream America while at the same time retaining much of their own cultures. That's the way that this melting pot nation is able to maintain an American homogeneity. This American homogeneity is what is key here.

This illegal alien tsunami has been allowed to occur in this country by a traitorous, controlling elite MINORITY, which includes, of course, the jorge administration. With up to as many as 25 million, and possible a whole lot more, illegals in this country, most of who are from Latin America, and the majority of which are from just one country, Mexico, there is no need to assimilate and Americanize themselves. Therefore the standard of American homogeneity is becoming compromised. This is sheer insanity.

Most illegal Mexican nationals in this country remain loyal to Mexico and are only concerned with what they can get from America, certainly not what is good for America. Will we see balkanization on an increasing scale?

Some people can't see the forest for the trees. When this nation was founded English was already the spoken language. Our LEGAL immigration system is based on letting in a limited number of immigrants from all over the world who have to be able to speak English. New LEGAL immigrants strive to Americanize themselves so they can function in mainstream America while at the same time retaining much of their own cultures. That's the way that this melting pot nation is able to maintain an American homogeneity. This American homogeneity is what is key here.

This illegal alien tsunami has been allowed to occur in this country by a traitorous, controlling elite MINORITY, which includes, of course, the jorge administration. With up to as many as 25 million, and possible a whole lot more, illegals in this country, most of who are from Latin America, and the majority of which are from just one country, Mexico, there is no need to assimilate and Americanize themselves. Therefore the standard of American homogeneity is becoming compromised. This is sheer insanity.

Most illegal Mexican nationals in this country remain loyal to Mexico and are only concerned with what they can get from America, certainly not what is good for America. Will we see balkanization on an increasing scale?

This land was founded millions of years ago by the ancestors of Native Americans, not by English speaking people.

This land was founded millions of years ago by the ancestors of Native Americans, not by English speaking people.

Millions? Also, when it comes to Languages, most of us know that there were tons of different languages when it came to American Indians. They didn't have a common language except for in their regions. We have a common language nation wide, doesn't matter if it's de facto, de jure. If you're going to use the argument that if we should be speaking all sorts of Native American Languages if we're all suppose to speak English because of whose here, then this sort of means that you support the concept of a de facto official language and you stand by it. Correct?

Well, right now, English is the De Facto Language that everyone should be speaking.

But no one has to learn English,

Why not?

Millions? Also, when it comes to Languages, most of us know that there were tons of different languages when it came to American Indians. They didn't have a common language except for in their regions. We have a common language nation wide, doesn't matter if it's de facto, de jure. If you're going to use the argument that if we should be speaking all sorts of Native American Languages if we're all suppose to speak English because of whose here, then this sort of means that you support the concept of a de facto official language and you stand by it. Correct?

Well, right now, English is the De Facto Language that everyone should be speaking.

Why not?

It was okay for Europeans to keep their culture when they come in but not Latin American people?

It was okay for Europeans to keep their culture when they come in but not Latin American people?

If I answer this question will you answer mine and the other questions other users have given you in this thread?

When my mothers parents came to America from Poland and Ireland they held on to aspects of there culture but they wanted to become Americans. They adopted American culture. My grandmother learned english. Her children helped teach her. They were very proud to be Americans.

Its ok to keep your culture but you should be American first, Around my home we eat kimchee and rice everyday. My wife and I watch Korean TV. We wouldn't think about walking in the house with our shoes on. However we are Americans. We fly an American Flag, We celebrate Thanksgiving, we vote, and we speak English. We love this country.

The Illegals that are coming here today Fly the Mexican flag. Here is and example: At an American public school in Houston they flew a Mexican flag above an up side down American flag.

They hate this country. They hate gringos. They want Aztlan back for Mexico. La Raza's stated goal is to take the southwest without fireing a shot.

Jose Angel Gutierrez, professor, University of Texas, Arlington; founder of La Raza Unida political party; and beneficiary of American generosity said: "We have an aging white America. . . . They are dying. . . . They are shi.ting in their pants with fear! I love it!" "We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him."

Jose Angel Gutierrez

This a.sshole is poisening the minds of our young people. He is calling for murdering gringos. The University of Texas should can this guy. ~ Sgt Rock

When my mothers parents came to America from Poland and Ireland they held on to aspects of there culture but they wanted to become Americans. They adopted American culture. My grandmother learned english. Her children helped teach her. They were very proud to be Americans.

Its ok to keep your culture but you should be American first, Around my home we eat kimchee and rice everyday. My wife and I watch Korean TV. We wouldn't think about walking in the house with our shoes on. However we are Americans. We fly an American Flag, We celebrate Thanksgiving, we vote, and we speak English. We love this country.

The Illegals that are coming here today Fly the Mexican flag. Here is and example: At an American public school in Houston they flew a Mexican flag above an up side down American flag.

They hate this country. They hate gringos. They want Aztlan back for Mexico. La Raza's stated goal is to take the southwest without fireing a shot.

Jose Angel Gutierrez, professor, University of Texas, Arlington; founder of La Raza Unida political party; and beneficiary of American generosity said: "We have an aging white America. . . . They are dying. . . . They are shi.ting in their pants with fear! I love it!" "We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him."

Jose Angel Gutierrez

This a.sshole is poisening the minds of our young people. He is calling for murdering gringos. The University of Texas should can this guy. ~ Sgt Rock

It's plenty American to be Latin American. American isn't our white culture, it's any culture that wants to be American. As long as they are loyal to the country (so the Mexican flag would be bad) any culture they have is American.

That is relevant to what? You're spouting crap that someone put into your head from the La Reconquista 101 manual?

That is relevant to what? You're spouting crap that someone put into your head from the La Reconquista 101 manual?

ASSIMILATION IS NOT THE STANDARD. Europeans didn't have to assimilate, now neither do our immigrants. Europeans made the rules, now they have to follow them. Tough $&%#.

ASSIMILATION IS NOT THE STANDARD. Europeans didn't have to assimilate, now neither do our immigrants. Europeans made the rules, now they have to follow them. Tough $&%#.

Hey Amigo. Of course you're not going to assimilate. You're creating third world Little Mexicos throughout the US.

I personally don't want you to assimilate. I want you to be gone. You broke in illegally and are here only because our traitorous fed gov under jorge allows you to stay. You need a strong dose of deportation.

Back
Top Bottom