• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Facebook Suppresses Conservative Views[W:133]

That's up to the Senate.

No, I asked for YOUR opinion. Do you think this merits a US Senate investigation? A simple Yes or No will do.

why? because it completely destroys your entire hypocritical argument, and your a little embarrassed you posted the thread to begin with?
Wait. Wait. But Fox News has literally nothing to do with Facebook. Like, at all.

why? because it completely destroys your entire hypocritical argument, and your a little embarrassed you posted the thread to begin with?

Not at all. There's no hypocrisy in demanding neutrality of those who claim to be neutral.

Wait. Wait. But Fox News has literally nothing to do with Facebook. Like, at all.

He says they are editing the news to fit their own bias, and hes most upset because they claim to be nonbias something people have been saying about FOX news for the last 2 decades, there have been entire books written by former employees about it, fox news is a source he often quotes himself when he's ranting about how global warming is fake

My opinion is that it's worth a Senate investigation if the Senate thinks it is.

Quit weaseling out of an answer. Pretend you are a senator, does this merit an investigation?

Come on, you can answer.

Quit weaseling out of an answer. Pretend you are a senator, does this merit an investigation?

Come on, you can answer.

If I'm a Senator? Yes. This is exactly the sort of thing Senators should assign to a couple of staffers.

If I'm a Senator? Yes. This is exactly the sort of thing Senators should assign to a couple of staffers.

No, Thune wants a full Senate investigation, is that what you want?

Is the the appropriate job of the Senate?

what about ISIS recruitment videos? are you upset FB takes them down?
No, because that's not speech. That's inciting violence. I'm talking about how I do not support anyone's opinion's or viewpoints being taken down. If they are inciting violence or doing something nefarious, then I would not be on FB's case if they shut them down.

No, because that's not speech. That's inciting violence. I'm talking about how I do not support anyone's opinion's or viewpoints being taken down. If they are inciting violence or doing something nefarious, then I would not be on FB's case if they shut them down.

plenty of people incite violence on facebook, neo nazis openly recruit there everyday.

plenty of people incite violence on facebook, neo nazis openly recruit there everyday.
I don't care if Neo Nazis recruit members or express their moronic views on FB. If they are expressing a opinion, no matter how stupid it might be, they shouldn't be silenced.

Back
Top Bottom