• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Extremists should account for extremists, NOT ME, so knock it off!

I didn't found Antifa, I don't wear black hoods, I don't vandalize, I don't do street theater with skinheads and I don't harass people in restaurants.
I despise fascism because my parents despised fascism after being forced to flee their homelands.
I did not found BLM, I don't shoot cops in an ambush, I don't speak of such things as aspirational and I am not a marxist.
But I first learned the concept of "black lives matter" as a kid in school in the 1960's.
So if you're expecting me to answer for any of these actions, you will be waiting a very long time.

I am sick and tired of the constant drumbeat of threads DEMANDING that Democrats account for, apologize for, condemn, answer for, the actions of extremists.
From here on out, every time you see another post or thread demanding that we answer, I'd like to see a counterpunch that demands that Trump supporters answer for the actions of extremists.
If I could make this a sticky, I would, it deserves to be easily accessible considering that at least ten to a dozen threads a day here attempt to smear everyone with some kind of manufactured guilt.

It's a cheap parlor trick by people who are incapable of coming up with an original thought on their own, or an original argument.
It is a paid for political trick designed for idiots, sheep and cult members to mumble repeatedly.

So you are not for them...its just that you refuse to denounce them and their vile disgusting behavior. You know what...you don't have to. Your attitude is going to elect Trump for us. Thanks.

There is no "the other". It's as moronic as to say that a man and a woman participated in rape.

Right-wingers and the left thugs and not equivalent just as the US troops and the German army were not equivalent - morally, ethically, legally, and every other way.

All the looting and destruction have been done and continues being done by the Biden voters.

That is wrong in every regard, moving on.

There is no "the other". It's as moronic as to say that a man and a woman participated in rape.

Right-wingers and the left thugs and not equivalent just as the US troops and the German army were not equivalent - morally, ethically, legally, and every other way.

All the looting and destruction have been done and continues being done by the Biden voters.

This is Trump's America.

How different than 4 years ago.

I didn't found Antifa, I don't wear black hoods, I don't vandalize, I don't do street theater with skinheads and I don't harass people in restaurants.
I despise fascism because my parents despised fascism after being forced to flee their homelands.
I did not found BLM, I don't shoot cops in an ambush, I don't speak of such things as aspirational and I am not a marxist.
But I first learned the concept of "black lives matter" as a kid in school in the 1960's.
So if you're expecting me to answer for any of these actions, you will be waiting a very long time.

I am sick and tired of the constant drumbeat of threads DEMANDING that Democrats account for, apologize for, condemn, answer for, the actions of extremists.
From here on out, every time you see another post or thread demanding that we answer, I'd like to see a counterpunch that demands that Trump supporters answer for the actions of extremists.
If I could make this a sticky, I would, it deserves to be easily accessible considering that at least ten to a dozen threads a day here attempt to smear everyone with some kind of manufactured guilt.

It's a cheap parlor trick by people who are incapable of coming up with an original thought on their own, or an original argument.
It is a paid for political trick designed for idiots, sheep and cult members to mumble repeatedly.

Lol, coming from a site wherein daily it is thread after thread of "Orange Man Bad", "I hate Trump", Trump Cultists", etc., etc. Nothing but whining from those who simply have not accepted the loss in 2016. Looks like a bunch of Hillary clones herein, lol. When are these so called leaders from the left stand up against these extremists destroying our cities? Antifa is not a "myth", don't ya know? The longer this is dragging on, the more we see BLM is not a peaceful movement....so we have two leftist organizations running rampant in America committing criminal acts....can we come together in agreement that something needs to be done?

Stupid man. Rebutted.

In the Democrat cities, from Baltimore to Portland, cops are ordered to stand by and watch as arson and looting continue.

In the THEN REPUBLICAN city of Los Angeles, the Republican Governor, the Republican Police Chief, ORDERED LAPD to stand down and watch as all manner of violence continued and I know this because I was a news cameraman during the 1992 LA Riots.
I was there and watched LAPD go away and I heard Chief Darryl Gates speak of it openly on television.
OPERATION GARDEN PLOT AND REX 84 were ideas brought up by Republicans.

Next?

.so we have two leftist organizations running rampant in America committing criminal acts....

(and several on the right)

Welcome to Trump's America!

Where have they said they are Biden voters? Did you do a head count of all of them?

So you are not for them...its just that you refuse to denounce them and their vile disgusting behavior. You know what...you don't have to. Your attitude is going to elect Trump for us. Thanks.

You support a traitor that admitted on tape his covid plan was genocide. You’re going to vote for him proudly in November. After he killed 300k Americans by that point. And disrespected our military.

You don’t have to agree with me, but you will be known as a Trump Voter for the rest of your life. There’s still time to make a better choice for you and yours.

When are these so called leaders from the left stand up against these extremists destroying our cities?

"When your so called leaders on the right stand up to Nazis, Klan, etc."
Thank you for providing a sterling example of exactly what I was talking about.
Please continue with your troll-baiting, it's educational.

You dont have to be an apologist....the actions of a few deranged individuals are not your responsibility, neither do you have to defend yourself for their stupidity.

Broad brush condemnation has become the new game for both sides.

Not broadbrush at all, it's carefully focused.

When tRUMP and supporters of his stop promoting Proud Bois, Boogaloo, and Patriot prayer from terrorist killing, then I will take them seriously. Until then, they are just part of the problem and actually are encouraging division and violence.
That is basically tRUMPs campaign strategy.
To divide.

You don't want me/us to denounce them, as exemplified by your refusal to accept same about a week ago.
What you want is for Democrats to be HELD ACCOUNTABLE for them, big difference.

In fact, in that last thread about a week ago, the more folks did denounce it the angrier you got, to the point where you almost sounded like a mass shooting was your next move. Shall I link to some of your more "inspired" posts in that thread?

You don't want us to denounce them, you want to hang that jacket on us.

ROTFLMAO

Well, this is big news!

Unlike you I do think. I don't blindly condemn the president of the US for covid deaths and constant civil unrest in blue cities.

And you don't try to associate that actions of every minuscule right wing loony bin with average conservatives? I think what you're seeing is that after years of continually tolerating the insults and accusations of the left, the right is tired of it. And now you get back a taste of what you've been dealing. Live with it.

Ok. ^

Now imagine for a moment how sick and tired of the constant drumbeat of threads DEMANDING that Trump and his supporters account for, apologize for, condemn, answer for, anything and everything WRONG IN THE WORLD.

Yeah, peace on earth to you too but it seems just a tad one-sided.

:thanks

Not wrong in the world.
Just the USA, since that is one of the things a President is elected to do.
To make America and Americans better.

Not ignore all the problems and cry when others demand the president to his job. Just do the job you were elected to do and not be a whiny cry baby about it.

When tRUMP and supporters of his stop promoting Proud Bois, Boogaloo, and Patriot prayer from terrorist killing, then I will take them seriously. Until then, they are just part of the problem and actually are encouraging division and violence.
That is basically tRUMPs campaign strategy.
To divide.

Must be why for the last four years, your team, the anti-Trumps have purposely divided the country with some manufactured, faux outrage every day of the week.
Look to yourselves. :mrgreen:

You support a traitor that admitted on tape his covid plan was genocide. You’re going to vote for him proudly in November. After he killed 300k Americans by that point. And disrespected our military.

You don’t have to agree with me, but you will be known as a Trump Voter for the rest of your life. There’s still time to make a better choice for you and yours.

No I prefer my way better. My candidate will be telling you and yours how its gonna be for another 4 years.

Stupid man. Rebutted.

In the Democrat cities, from Baltimore to Portland, cops are ordered to stand by and watch as arson and looting continue.

The goal is to not incite further riots.
But then RW terrorists show up and create more violence. That is the campaign strategy of the RW this election cycle. Sowing division and fear.

You dont have to be an apologist....the actions of a few deranged individuals are not your responsibility, neither do you have to defend yourself for their stupidity.

Broad brush condemnation has become the new game for both sides.

It started before tRUMP, but it has escalated.
Division and fear and the other party is now the enemy.

We are not a country.

Not everyone, and that's where YOU should be directing your rant.

Well, the rant was at the tRUMP side blaming it on the few that are committing crimes and not blame the entirety of non tRUMPettes.

Prove they are even registered to vote, much less who the will vote for.
Show us you didn't make up the BS.

You don't want me/us to denounce them, as exemplified by your refusal to accept same about a week ago.
What you want is for Democrats to be HELD ACCOUNTABLE for them, big difference.

In fact, in that last thread about a week ago, the more folks did denounce it the angrier you got, to the point where you almost sounded like a mass shooting was your next move. Shall I link to some of your more "inspired" posts in that thread?

You don't want us to denounce them, you want to hang that jacket on us.

Democrats are accountable for them. Democrat leaders are the ones allowing them to rampage. You are literally helping Trump win far more than those of us on the right ever could. If you guys think Americans like waking up on. sunday and watching innocent cops getting shot......wow....is Trump winning going to sting. Again when Trump wins your ilk helped get him elected. Please dont denounce cop killers. At this point it just looks phoney anyways like Biden all of a sudden objecting to violence because the polls are crushing him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom