• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Extremists should account for extremists, NOT ME, so knock it off!

Unlike you I do think. I don't blindly condemn the president of the US for covid deaths and constant civil unrest in blue cities.

Let me make this real easy for you, you seem a bit challenged.

4 years ago. Economy is great, cities are safer than the countryside, no special diseases, we were revered by the world.

Now, under TRump,

1929 Depression, 1918 Pandemic, Crime and violence is spiking, our allies consider us their biggest danger.

Now let's see if you can absorb this simple truth.

Gald I could help, in advance.

No I prefer my way better. My candidate will be telling you and yours how its gonna be for another 4 years.

President Ramp can’t even get his sex worker wife to say the national anthem when she’s standing right next to him.

4 years ago. Economy is great, cities are safer than the countryside, no special diseases, we were revered by the world.

Now, under TRump,

1929 Depression, 1918 Pandemic, Crime and violence is spiking, our allies consider us their biggest danger.

Why do you even bother? Your partisanship is blinding you.

Then send them to arrest the guy that killed 200k AMericans in a pandemic.

there is no single guy that did that. you'd have to blame chinese heads of state, some europeans, americans, etc, etc...

Now, under TRump,

He should have:

- Sent through another stimulus plus the super UI. He could have arm twisted McConnell and gaing.
-Rapid testing for businesses and schools.

Das it. Those two items probably give him a much closer election and potentially another eked out win. (If anyone wants to ask: If a genie offered me the chance to eradicate covid prior to 200k dying but I have to take Trump again, President Strokes gets to slur from the WH lawn for another 4.)

there is no single guy that did that. you'd have to blame chinese heads of state, some europeans, americans, etc, etc...

we have Trump on tape admitting to his crime.

I don't give a rat's ass if you "apologize for, condemn, answer for, the actions of extremists." or not...but you, and ALL Democrats, should be demanding that your city leaders put a stop to the extremists because they are NOT doing that now.
If the citizens in any city want to hold leaders accountable for what is happening in their city, so be it. Would love to know what exactly can be done to prevent someone for using the right to assembly to join peaceful protests and cause chaos.

There's simply not enough law enforcement to stop or arrest everyone or prevent everyone from starting a fire or throwing soup cans or frozen bottles of water.

Democrats don't like to see destructive behavior, but also understand the Constitutional right to assembly. Democrats also don't believe in execution for looting. Honestly, don't see those blaming Democrats have any great ideas on how to stop what is happening without infringing Constitutional rights of Americans.

The best we can do at the moment is prevent escalation and causing unnecessary death to law enforcement and innocent bystanders. If you or anyone else are fine with escalation, infringing on Constitutional rights, or are ok we needless death to stop what is happening, so be it. Personally, don't see any great solutions at the moment.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

A bit lost when confronted with facts, aren't you?

lol

you lost, TRump time is hell and we all know it.

You expressed no facts. Learn the difference between a fact, and a biased opinion born of emotion.
The latter, a fail, and it's all yours.

no, you really don't. you have a fantastical blown up piece of drama that you hope can hurt his election chances., thats about it.

tenor.gif

no, you really don't. you have a fantastical blown up piece of drama that you hope can hurt his election chances., thats about it.

It is hurting his election chances. And it’s all his behavior and words. We didn’t have to do a damn thing.

It is hurting his election chances. And it’s all his behavior and words. We didn’t have to do a damn thing.

The plan is to hurt his election chances. It has been since before he was elected. And you think we the people were born yesterday... You want to examine bad behavior and sordid words...
Look to the Democratic Party and their sychophantic lemmings.

The plan is to hurt his election chances. It has been since before he was elected. And you think we the people were born yesterday... You want to examine bad behavior and sordid words... LOOK TO THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY AND THEIR LEMMINGS.

Yes, Democrats planned to defeat Trump the day he was elected.

Hello, welcome to politics, have a seat! Enjoy the complimentary bundt cake. :)

Prove they are even registered to vote, much less who the will vote for.
Show us you didn't make up the BS.

Anarchists do not vote because: ANARCHY.
That's the whole idea.
Not ALL Antifa of today are anarchists but a majority are, and the ones who aren't HATE Democrats because we aren't lefty enough.
In fact, most view Democrats as traitors.

Yes, Democrats planned to defeat Trump the day he was elected.

Hello, welcome to politics, have a seat! Enjoy the complimentary bundt cake. :)

I don't want any vile thing you have to offer. No thanks.

If the citizens in any city want to hold leaders accountable for what is happening in their city, so be it. Would love to know what exactly can be done to prevent someone for using the right to assembly to join peaceful protests and cause chaos.

There's simply not enough law enforcement to stop or arrest everyone or prevent everyone from starting a fire or throwing soup cans or frozen bottles of water.

Democrats don't like to see destructive behavior, but also understand the Constitutional right to assembly. Democrats also don't believe in execution for looting. Honestly, don't see those blaming Democrats have any great ideas on how to stop what is happening without infringing Constitutional rights of Americans.

The best we can do at the moment is prevent escalation and causing unnecessary death to law enforcement and innocent bystanders. If you or anyone else are fine with escalation, infringing on Constitutional rights, or are ok we needless death to stop what is happening, so be it. Personally, don't see any great solutions at the moment.

If the Dem leaders in Portland really wanted to end this they could. Instead, they do this: Man arrested 4 times in Portland riots. The city released him three times.

I don't want any vile thing you have to offer. No thanks.

You’re gonna be so blown away by those “republican dirty tricks” when they start running against Biden on Jan 21. How dare they! Gaaaah!

When there's a protest, looters and rioters show up.
When there's football game and their team wins, rioters and looters show up.
When there's football game and their team loses, rioters and looters show up.
When there's a hurricane, looters show up.
The point is, some people understand that protesters are not looters and looters are not protesters.
And some people's livelihoods depend on others NOT understanding that.

Back
Top Bottom