• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton Scheduled To Meet With FBI on Saturday

imyoda

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Source: Hillary Clinton To Meet With FBI On Saturday | The Daily Caller

Former Sec. of State Hillary Clinton is scheduled to meet Saturday with the FBI, a source close to the investigation into her private email server tells The Daily Caller.

The source went on to suggest the interview may take place at her Washington, D.C. home.

The bureau’s interview with the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee is believed to be the final step in its investigation into the potential mishandling of classified information on Clinton’s private email server………….

Looks like the end of investigation………and decision to indict or not to be announce soon……….

Hopefully she's be carted off in cuffs.

Former Sec. of State Hillary Clinton is scheduled to meet Saturday with the FBI, a source close to the investigation into her private email server tells The Daily Caller.

The source went on to suggest the interview may take place at her Washington, D.C. home.

The bureau’s interview with the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee is believed to be the final step in its investigation into the potential mishandling of classified information on Clinton’s private email server………….

Looks like the end of investigation………and decision to indict or not to be announce soon……….

She lied to the faces of the Family members that lost sons in Benghazi

So lying to the FBI ought to be easy ? Am I right?

Only if your crystal ball is working properly

She'll probably have her domestic help serve tea and biscuits.

With all the lawyers she'll have around, it's gonna take a lot of biscuits.

This matter is indeed a Constitutional crisis. Let's see what happens if she skates.

I wonder if they're going to ask her anything about this?

Clinton sought secret info on EU bailout plans as son-in-law's doomed hedge fund gambled on Greece | Fox News

In 2012, Mezvinski, the husband of Chelsea Clinton, created a $325 million basket of offshore funds under the Eaglevale Partners banner through a special arrangement with investment bank Goldman Sachs. The funds have lost tens of millions of dollars predicting that bailouts of the Greek banking system would pump up the value of the country’s distressed bonds. One fund, exclusively dedicated to Greek debt, suffered near-total losses.

Clinton stepped down as secretary of state in 2013 to run for president. But newly released emails from 2012 show that she and Clinton Foundation consultant, Sidney Blumenthal, shared classified information about how German leadership viewed the prospects for a Greek bailout. Clinton also shared “protected” State Department information about Greek bonds with her husband at the same time that her son-in-law aimed his hedge fund at Greece.
I for one DO NOT believe that someone with the impeccable character Hillary Clinton has always displayed would engage in shenanigans like this. :D

Loretta Lynch handed Bill the script of lies Hillary is to feed to the FBI.

Loretta Lynch handed Bill the script of lies Hillary is to feed to the FBI.

I think he told her to make sure those 34,000+ e-mail regarding the Clinton foundation remain secret till 2018. Just a guess.

Clinton sought secret info on EU bailout plans as son-in-law's doomed hedge fund gambled on Greece | Fox News

I for one DO NOT believe that someone with the impeccable character Hillary Clinton has always displayed would engage in shenanigans like this. :D

I was exchanging comments with someone here the other day and they seemed to reject any possibility that Hillary and vicious Sid would have been emailing each other about Libya while she was at State even though the emails were known to exist.
And now there's Greece too.
The Clinton Foundation served as a laundromat.
Nice work if you can get it.

I was exchanging comments with someone here the other day and they seemed to reject any possibility that Hillary and vicious Sid would have been emailing each other about Libya while she was at State even though the emails were known to exist.
And now there's Greece too.
The Clinton Foundation served as a laundromat.
Nice work if you can get it.
I just feel so sorry for that poor woman.:(

It seems that whichever way she turns she is being attacked with these vicious lies.:(

She fights off one set of lies... and POOF, there's another set of lies thrust in her face.:(

I don't know how she manages to soldier on, I really don't. She has spent her entire life a humble public servant dedicated to helping the less fortunate without the slightest regard for her own well being. She's probably, next to Jesus Christ and perhaps Gandhi, the most selfless human being that has ever lived. And what does humanity reward her with? Lies and false allegations.:(

Yet she takes it all in stride. A humble servant of the people.

It seems that whichever way she turns she is being attacked with these vicious lies.:(

She fights off one set of lies... and POOF, there's another set of lies thrust in her face.:(

I don't know how she manages to soldier on, I really don't. She has spent her entire life a humble public servant dedicated to helping the less fortunate without the slightest regard for her own well being. She's probably, next to Jesus Christ and perhaps Gandhi, the most selfless human being that has ever lived. And what does humanity reward her with? Lies and false allegations.:(

Did you forget about that vast right wing conspiracy?

I know exactly what you mean.
Seeing it can tear one's soul asunder.
and ... and ... I'm sorry ... I can't bear to even think about the undeserved calumny.

QgLlp.gif

Lying to family members is business as usual for her. Lying to the FBI is a felony.

More like some of the families lied to FoxNews.

ooo an EXCLUSIVE to the Daily Caller. It was exclusive to CNN, too....a month ago.

FBI likely to interview Clinton soon in emails probe: CNN | Reuters

Right, Chris Stevens' Mom had a lot to gain by lying to Fox News. You just can't trust a diplomat's Mom.

More like some of the families lied to FoxNews.

Look, I agree that FOX News is a partisan propaganda machine, but Hillary still could have done some of the stuff FOX says they are doing. I will wait for the evidence to come out before I make a judgement call here. One thing I won't do is trash the families of those who died. Sorry, I just can't bring myself that low.

Have yall thought what you're going to do when HRC gets a clean bill?

Well if he got "secret information" it certainly did not help him with the Greek fund. Bain capital also had to shutter their similar fund. There is really nothing to see here except he typical right wing demonizing of all things Hillary. It is really getting boring...

Betting on Greece has proved to be tricky — some investors have made huge gains while others have had their fingers burned, depending on the timing of their bets.

And the last 17 months have been especially difficult for a number of hedge funds, even ones run by some of the best-known managers.

This year, the Eaglevale flagship fund, which manages about $330 million and specializes in making macroeconomic bets, is down 1 percent. So-called macro hedge funds make trades based on global economic and political events. Last year, Fortress Investment Group and Bain Capital had to shutter hedge funds that had made bets on shifting macroeconomic trends.

The average hedge fund was down 0.63 percent in the first quarter of this year, according to the HFRI Fund Weighted Composite Index.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/11/business/dealbook/clinton-son-in-laws-firm-is-said-to-close-greece-hedge-fund.html

Have yall thought what you're going to do when HRC gets a clean bill?

Lol! That's like a crime syndicate giving the mob boss a good reference for employment.

Look, I agree that FOX News is a partisan propaganda machine, but Hillary still could have done some of the stuff FOX says they are doing. I will wait for the evidence to come out before I make a judgement call here. One thing I won't do is trash the families of those who died. Sorry, I just can't bring myself that low.

I watched the video...years ago. She didn't lie to the families. (start at 6:00)

"...As the attack in Benghazi was unfolding a few hours later, Mr. Abu Khattala told fellow Islamist fighters and others that the assault was retaliation for the same insulting video, according to people who heard him....

What he did in the period just before the attack has remained unclear. But Mr. Abu Khattala told other Libyans in private conversations during the night of the attack that he was moved to attack the diplomatic mission to take revenge for an insult to Islam in an American-made online video..."

Ahmed Abu Khattala Capture May Shed Light on Benghazi Attack- NYT

Last edited:
I watched the video...years ago. She didn't lie to the families. (start at 6:00)

"...As the attack in Benghazi was unfolding a few hours later, Mr. Abu Khattala told fellow Islamist fighters and others that the assault was retaliation for the same insulting video, according to people who heard him....

What he did in the period just before the attack has remained unclear. But Mr. Abu Khattala told other Libyans in private conversations during the night of the attack that he was moved to attack the diplomatic mission to take revenge for an insult to Islam in an American-made online video..."

Ahmed Abu Khattala Capture May Shed Light on Benghazi Attack- NYT

Hillary Clinton's emails with daughter Chelsea on night of Benghazi attacks | Daily Mail Online

Back
Top Bottom