• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton Scheduled To Meet With FBI on Saturday

WRONG...........

Read the news report before posting...........

I did. But since it was the Daily Caller I thought I better google to see if it was legit. The only other credible source about it was CNN story from a month ago.

So until a more credible source verifies the story I'm putting your thread in the round file.

Last edited:
So what? At the time, that was what the CIA intelligence said it was. And now they have a person in custody who was directly involved in the attack saying he was motivated by an anti-Islam video. Read the link in my post.

What difference does it make what the CIA said when Hillary knew it was a terrorist attack, told that to her close circle, and then said something completely different to everyone else?

What difference does it make what the CIA said when Hillary knew it was a terrorist attack, told that to her close circle, and then said something completely different to everyone else?

Why would Hillary think it was a terrorist attack unless that is what the CIA first told her the night of the attacks?

Do you know what "raw data" is?

CIA raw data

Why would Hillary think it was a terrorist attack unless that is what the CIA first told her the night of the attacks?

Do you know what "raw data" is?

CIA raw data

I don't know how she knew but why did she tell her inner circle that it WAS a terrorist attack while playing stupid with everyone else? Why didn't she tell her inner circle the same official CIA line that she told everyone else?

I did. But since it was the Daily Caller I thought I better google to see if it was legit. The only other credible source about it was CNN story from a month ago.

So until a more credible source verifies the story I'm putting your thread in the round file.

How silly of you........... The reports of the Saturday meeting are being reported all over the web........

FBI to quiz Hillary Clinton about her use of a private email server in her home: report
Hillary Clinton to be interviewed by FBI on email server - NY Daily News

Hillary Clinton Reportedly Meeting with FBI on Saturday
Hillary Clinton Reportedly Meeting With FBI on Saturday | We Are Change

Hillary's holiday plans: FBI will reportedly interrogate Clinton over long weekend
Hillary?s holiday plans: FBI will reportedly interrogate Clinton over long weekend - Salon.com

yoda does not lie

I don't know how she knew but why did she tell her inner circle that it WAS a terrorist attack while playing stupid with everyone else? Why didn't she tell her inner circle the same official CIA line that she told everyone else?

It is a big SO WHAT........did she break any law?............Mountain out of a mole hill

How silly of you........... The reports of the Saturday meeting are being reported all over the web........

FBI to quiz Hillary Clinton about her use of a private email server in her home: report
Hillary Clinton to be interviewed by FBI on email server - NY Daily News

Hillary Clinton Reportedly Meeting with FBI on Saturday
Hillary Clinton Reportedly Meeting With FBI on Saturday | We Are Change

Hillary's holiday plans: FBI will reportedly interrogate Clinton over long weekend
Hillary?s holiday plans: FBI will reportedly interrogate Clinton over long weekend - Salon.com

yoda does not lie

They're all repeating the same Daily Caller story...and not one verified the Daily Caller's source or claim. They are all just echoing the same story from one far right biased source. So when a more credible news agency like Reuters, AP, WaPo, CNN, NYT, etc. reports it then I'll believe it....and yoda would be wise to do the same.

They're all repeating the same Daily Caller story...and not one verified the Daily Caller's source or claim. They are all just echoing the same story from one far right biased source. So when a more credible news agency like Reuters, AP, WaPo, CNN, NYT, etc. reports it then I'll believe it....and yoda would be wise to do the same.

Please tell me how reporting a possible meeting of HRC with the FBI is biased.........And really you ain't my momma........so I need no directions from you

She told her daughter in private. She did not tell the public what she told her daughter...so if she lied...then it was to her daughter and not the public. But what she told her daughter was not a lie...it was raw information that was coming in from the CIA as the attacks were occurring.

It would be like you arriving on the scene of accident and smelling booze and then telling your closet friend the accident was caused by a drunk driver....when in fact, it was later determined that the accident was caused by a person who was texting while driving and the smell of booze was coming from a broken bottle of wine in the back seat. The point is...the facts at the beginning of an attack...any attack or disaster...are not always known at the beginning...and often change as more information is discovered. So you are blaming Clinton for not telling the public the information that had not been vetted by the CIA. And if she had then she would've been accused of revealing classified information. So it wouldn't matter what she did....she's never going to win with the right wing hate machine.

She told her daughter in private. She did not tell the public what she told her daughter...so if she lied...then it was to her daughter and not the public. But what she told her daughter was not a lie...it was raw information that was coming in from the CIA as the attacks were occurring.

It would be like you arriving on the scene of accident and smelling booze and then telling your closet friend the accident was caused by a drunk driver....when in fact, it was an unopened bottle of wine that busted during the accident...and it was later determined that the accident was caused by a teenager texting while driving. The point is...the facts at the beginning of an attack...any attack or disaster...are not always known at the beginning...and often change as more information is discovered. So you are blaming Clinton for not telling the public the information that had not been vetted by the CIA. And if she had then she would've been accused of revealing classified information. So it wouldn't matter what she did....she's never going to win with the right wing hate machine.

That's because she is crooked, hence the name crooked Hillary.

Please tell me how reporting a possible meeting of HRC with the FBI is biased.........And really you ain't my momma........so I need no directions from you

The source is biased and it's so called source isn't verified....and no other credible sources are reporting the story. Looks like yoda could use some schooling on the difference between credible news and political news propaganda.

"...News propaganda is a type of propaganda covertly packaged as credible news, but without sufficient transparency concerning the news item's source and the motivation behind its release. Transparency of the source is one parameter critical to distinguish between news propaganda and traditional news press releases and video news releases....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/News_propaganda

Well if he got "secret information" it certainly did not help him with the Greek fund. Bain capital also had to shutter their similar fund. There is really nothing to see here except he typical right wing demonizing of all things Hillary. It is really getting boring...
I couldn't agree more!

The way the Reich Wing has treated this woman is unconscionable. All's she's ever done is serve and try to help people. And what does she get for all of her sacrifice?

This!! Hatred!!

It's sickening.

Μολὼν λαβέ;1066028582 said:
That's because she is crooked, hence the name crooked Hillary.

If she's crooked she must be pretty good at it considering in all the decades that she's been under the public eye they haven't found any evidence of a crime to charge her for....but it's certainly not for lack of trying.

I think the people accusing her of being a crook are probably a lot more crooked than she is.

Even if she did, so what. They're not entitled to any information.
Absolutely correct.

Those men were soldiers. The day they enlisted they became the property of the United States government and the United States government doesn't owe them or their families ****.

**** 'em!

The source is biased and it's so called source isn't verified....and no other credible sources are reporting the story. Looks like yoda could use some schooling on the difference between credible news and political news propaganda.

"...News propaganda is a type of propaganda covertly packaged as credible news, but without sufficient transparency concerning the news item's source and the motivation behind its release. Transparency of the source is one parameter critical to distinguish between news propaganda and traditional news press releases and video news releases....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/News_propaganda

OK I give up........

How you can argue over a rumor of a meeting between HRC and FBI........

Is beyond my understanding.........

I think you may have too much time on your hands

Praise the LORD!!

That works for me...................It will be the end of all the BS over/about emails........... But Faux will have to find something else to gin up to fill the time one used to tell the world about emails

OK I give up........

How you can argue over a rumor of a meeting between HRC and FBI........

Is beyond my understanding.........

I think you may have too much time on your hands

LOL

Considering how many threads you make....it's you that has too much time on their hands.

The FBI wasn't the source in your OP. It was..."a source close to the investigation into her private email server".

Gee, I wonder what right wing political operative that could be?

It is a big SO WHAT........did she break any law?............Mountain out of a mole hill

Nope. She didn't break any laws because it is not a crime to lie unless you do it under oath. We were debating whether or not she lied and she clearly did. She knew the truth right away and told her daughter and others while intentionally lying to everyone else, including the families.

It would be like you arriving on the scene of accident and smelling booze and then telling your closet friend the accident was caused by a drunk driver....when in fact, it was later determined that the accident was caused by a person who was texting while driving and the smell of booze was coming from a broken bottle of wine in the back seat. The point is...the facts at the beginning of an attack...any attack or disaster...are not always known at the beginning...and often change as more information is discovered. So you are blaming Clinton for not telling the public the information that had not been vetted by the CIA. And if she had then she would've been accused of revealing classified information. So it wouldn't matter what she did....she's never going to win with the right wing hate machine.

Oh boy do you buy the official party line. She told her daughter the truth and not only lied herself (as in the video) but had everyone under her spread the lies. That's the first time I ever heard anyone try claiming that she lied to her daughter. Seriously?

Oh boy do you buy the official party line. She told her daughter the truth and not only lied herself (as in the video) but had everyone under her spread the lies. That's the first time I ever heard anyone try claiming that she lied to her daughter. Seriously?
Except, that the attack was not by an Al Qaeda-like terrorist group. So what she told her daughter was "raw data" that had not been vetted and later proved to be wrong anyway.

So..oh boy yourself, right wing party boy.

Last edited:
It's all for show. If the FBI was going to truly be questioning her for a crime, it would not be in her home, and not on a Saturday. TPTB have it all set up to shut everyone up, go through the motions, talk about the grandkids, eat a little cake, maybe play a bit of poker, then the straight faces go back on the FBI guys to look all stern until they get in their cars when they all smile and high five each other.

This is a set up to shut everyone up. Period.

Back
Top Bottom