• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton Scheduled To Meet With FBI on Saturday

She told her daughter in private. She did not tell the public what she told her daughter...so if she lied...then it was to her daughter and not the public. But what she told her daughter was not a lie...it was raw information that was coming in from the CIA as the attacks were occurring.

It would be like you arriving on the scene of accident and smelling booze and then telling your closet friend the accident was caused by a drunk driver....when in fact, it was later determined that the accident was caused by a person who was texting while driving and the smell of booze was coming from a broken bottle of wine in the back seat. The point is...the facts at the beginning of an attack...any attack or disaster...are not always known at the beginning...and often change as more information is discovered. So you are blaming Clinton for not telling the public the information that had not been vetted by the CIA. And if she had then she would've been accused of revealing classified information. So it wouldn't matter what she did....she's never going to win with the right wing hate machine.

That is because she is a lying crooked dishonest person and has been for years.
Yet she is a democrat so instead of looking the left will do what the left always does and defend and protect
Her no matter what laws she breaks.

It isn't hate when going after someone that deserves it.

You watch the fbi will let her go. It is already set to give her a pass.
That is why lynch said that she would accept the recommendation.

the fbi has been pressured to let her off with maybe a minor infraction.
The change in attitude on this by the doj is more than suspect

LOL

Considering how many threads you make....it's you that has too much time on their hands.

The FBI wasn't the source in your OP. It was..."a source close to the investigation into her private email server".

Gee, I wonder what right wing political operative that could be?

What's the reason you post here?

Nope. She didn't break any laws because it is not a crime to lie unless you do it under oath. We were debating whether or not she lied and she clearly did. She knew the truth right away and told her daughter and others while intentionally lying to everyone else, including the families.

OK let's say it was a lie.................What law did she break? What State Department regulation did she violate? What's the big deal?

Except, that the attack was not by an Al Qaeda-like terrorist group. So what she told her daughter was "raw data" that had not been vetted and later proved to be wrong anyway.

So..oh boy yourself, right wing party boy.

What difference does it make if it was Al Qaeda or not? A terrorist attack is a terrorist attack! It was not some spur of the moment uprising due to a video that got out of control and she knew that on day one and told her daughter the truth while telling BS to everyone else, including the families and the American public.

OK let's say it was a lie.................What law did she break? What State Department regulation did she violate? What's the big deal?

I already stated she didn't break any laws. The big deal is that she is an intentional liar.

What I find totally disgusting is....Hillary could have Kitten Kabobs on the front lawn in front of news cameras at every angle, while stirring a pot of live puppies in a stew pot and people would STILL vote for her. Why? Not because they think she is a decent, honorable, caring, fair, America Loving person. But because she is a democrat. The same could be said for republicans. Nobody looks at the person. They look at the PARTY and no matter what, they will stick with that party. Kind of reminds me of the germans that looked the other way and goosestepped. THAT is what is scarey. No common sense. No morals. No "omg, this is just not right and this person is NOT who represents me or will get my vote". It's a helluva lot of "she is a democrat. We must do whatever we can, kill whomever tries to stop her, poohpooh any damning evidence because we MUST have a DEMOCRAT in there even if that democrat is evil".

That is the mindset now. And like I said...republicans are the same way. We, the people, must get out from that toxic fumed box we crammed ourselves in to and try to save ourselves, this country, and each other. **** the party.

I already stated she didn't break any laws. The big deal is that she is an intentional liar.

All this fuss for telling what you consider a lie?

How would everyone who told a "lie" like the attention HRC got?

What BS..........

There’s an idea. Let’s turn American nukes over to a bad-tempered @$$hole with no knowledge of foreign policy. What could go wrong?Steven King

Oh. I dunno. Maybe Daesh coming up with some Captain Tripps and dumping it first on the USA?

That is because she is a lying crooked dishonest person and has been for years.
Yet she is a democrat so instead of looking the left will do what the left always does and defend and protect
Her no matter what laws she breaks.

It isn't hate when going after someone that deserves it.

What law did she break, ludin? Did she get 'due process' or don't you believe in that anymore?

How many years of investigations does it take to find at least one crime to charge her with? Or don't you believe in the fifth amendment, either.

If Hillary is so dishonest then how do you explain her high favorability ratings for the last thirty years? That's a long time to fool people and not get caught.

Hillary Clinton Favorability Slips Slightly

I'm sorry to say...but all the evidence suggests that you hate Clinton and not because of anything she's actually done...but simply because you've bought into the right wing lies and propaganda intended to bring her ratings down so a rightwing moron with low ratings could compete with her in the election.

Last edited:
Why is seeing wrongs and acknowledging those wrongs considered "hate"?

Why is seeing wrongs and acknowledging those wrongs considered "hate"?

Because when no wrong doing is found...all you'll have left is your baseless hate.

What difference does it make if it was Al Qaeda or not? A terrorist attack is a terrorist attack! It was not some spur of the moment uprising due to a video that got out of control and she knew that on day one and told her daughter the truth while telling BS to everyone else, including the families and the American public.

Yeah, that's what Hillary would like to know...."what difference does it make?" Who cares if it was a planned or a spontaneous attack...an attack that left four people dead is still an attack no matter what the reason was. So what do you think the reason for the attack was, MR?

First answer mine

I post here because I like politics and enjoy dispelling false rumors, lies and misinformation. How about you?

I post here because I like politics and enjoy dispelling false rumors, lies and misinformation. How about you?

That's funny.........One would thing is was more so you like to dump on folks..........

That's funny.........One would thing is was more so you like to dump on folks..........

It might like seem like that to people who don't like their beliefs and opinions challenged. So why are you here?

Because when no wrong doing is found...all you'll have left is your baseless hate.

I don't hate her. I think she is too corrupt to be POTUS. Hate has nothing to do with it.

I don't hate her. I think she is too corrupt to be POTUS. Hate has nothing to do with it.

What has she done that is so corrupt?

psychosis, n., pl. -ses. 1. a mental disorder characterized by symptoms such as delusions or hallucinations that indicate impaired contact with reality.

What has she done that is so corrupt?

If you have to ask, then your head is still buried in the sand and I don't feel like shoveling.

psychosis, n., pl. -ses. 1. a mental disorder characterized by symptoms such as delusions or hallucinations that indicate impaired contact with reality.

Uh, what's that supposed to be referring to exactly?

If you have to ask, then your head is still buried in the sand and I don't feel like shoveling.

If you can't answer a simple question...then maybe it's your head that's buried in the sand.

That works for me...................It will be the end of all the BS over/about emails........... But Faux will have to find something else to gin up to fill the time one used to tell the world about emails
They should fill that time with tributes to Hillary.

Wouldn't that considered insider trading?
The Clinton slush fund needs to be audited
As far as I'm concerned the Clintons are already on the inside so trading from the inside is their only option. What, do people expect them to do manual labor or something to pay their bills?

Badgering them with these pesky laws only speaks to the pettiness of the Reich Wing.

Back
Top Bottom