• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Europe will 'soon have more Muslims than Christians'...

and what a clanger the search came up with.

-Obama is purging the military of white, Christian men in order to make the soldiers loyal to him for the inevitable imposition of martial law.

-Recommending that America should break up like Yugoslavia did, not wanting to live in a country where gay people are treated equally and because liberals are evil heathens

-wingnuts losing the culture wars being “nothing less than a superior culture being subsumed by an inferior one,”

I wouldn't want to say what citing a loon like that makes anyone doing the citing, but if that were my sort of supportive "literature", I'd keep the hell quiet about it.

Cause we all know how well that went for Yugoslavia:roll:

The Internet is a strange place.

I don't care how many or how few. All such events are horrific and let's stop hiding from the fact that people from ALL religions commit atrocities. Would you use paedo priests to say ALL catholics are child molesters? Probably not. So why use jihadists to target all muslims?

The Catholic church is active in trying to prevent child abuse. I don't see any recognized religious Muslim leader speaking out about stopping terrorism.

Urethra, the usual Islamist Apologism.

I count Only a few dozen incidences of Abortion Clinic Violence of all types.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-abortion_violence

Islam OTOH:
ie, November 2014
BBC News - Jihadism: Tracking a month of deadly attacks
10 December 2014

Jihadism: Tracking a month of deadly attacks
Jihadist attacks killed more than 5,000 people in just One month, an investigation by the BBC World Service and King's College London has found.
[.........]
The data gathered by the BBC found that 5,042 people were killed in 664 Jihadist attacks across 14 Countries - a daily average of 168 deaths, or 7 Every Hour.
[......]

More People die in the Name of Islam virtually EVERY single DAY, even in some Single HOURS, than the Total from 30 YEARS of those nasty "Abortion clinic bombings" Moral equivocators like to invoke.
I don't care how many or how few. All such events are horrific and let's stop hiding from the fact that people from ALL religions commit atrocities. Would you use paedo priests to say ALL catholics are child molesters? Probably not. So why use jihadists to target all muslims?
1. Frequency does matter in determining the Relative predispositions of religions and their doctrines.
Islam is EXPONENTIALLY more violent and intolerant. (documented in my last)
One Can accurately say "Seattle is Rainy", but one cannot say that about Death Valley even though it rains there too: however rarely.
Similarly, One can say Islam is Violent, (relative to the others) based on Frequency.
It's your usual absurd/deflective BS not to acknowledge that.

2. Also Consistent with your usual Dishonest strawman posts, is the NOT-in-evidence "ALL Muslims."
Yes, the most common and Obtuse elementary school strawman of this century: Claiming someone said "ALL muslims are terrorists" etc.
ie, above, even though one can accurately say/generalize "Seattle is Rainy," NO ONE is claiming that "ALL Days are Rainy" there.
Strawmen and Dishonest semantics busted.
Just not near clever enough.

3. You [obviously] can't debate nor deflect me.
But another Gratuitous and Dishonest Urethra post to follow anyway, with similar Dishonest deflection attempts.

Last edited:
I don't see any recognized religious Muslim leader speaking

Can you identify any recognised muslim leader? Just asking because they don't structure their sects the same way with a pope or senior bishops and archbishops to have identifiable leaders/

Only ones I can name are the more infamous ones like Khomeini and Baghdadi and they certainly were/are hostile to us.

and what a clanger the search came up with.

-Obama is purging the military of white, Christian men in order to make the soldiers loyal to him for the inevitable imposition of martial law.

-Recommending that America should break up like Yugoslavia did, not wanting to live in a country where gay people are treated equally and because liberals are evil heathens

-wingnuts losing the culture wars being “nothing less than a superior culture being subsumed by an inferior one,”

I wouldn't want to say what citing a loon like that makes anyone doing the citing, but if that were my sort of supportive "literature", I'd keep the hell quiet about it.

Sadly the internet is full of loons, on both sides of the political spectrum total nutters are writing things that are total and utter nonsense.

A few you already gave, Obama purging white men from the armed forces for the imposition of martial law :lamo what, in the few months he is still president?

And no facebook, the hamburgers at McD are not just 15% beef and the rest is not meat filler cleansed with ammonia, which causes stomach and intestinal cancer. The idiot facebook posters who wrote this are obviously not in their right minds. I worked at McD's and their burgers are 100% beef. I just don't like them LOL. I'd much rather eat flame grilled burgers from Burger King.

And no chain emailers, solar panels do not drain the sun's energy.

And no idiotic nike boycotters, Nike does not make their sneakers with the hides of elephants.

And no fools, when the Huffington post posts a bit of comedy it is not the truth, so no, this claim:

Indiana Gov. Mike Pence signed an executive order Wednesday that bans what he called “gay colors” to be worn by boys in public elementary and secondary schools in the state.

Pence referred to pink, chartreuse, teal and magenta, in particular, as “gateway colors” for young boys who might have an inclination toward homosexuality.

“Governor Pence believes that if boys wear clothes with colors traditionally worn by young girls, this can cause gender confusion for the boy,” said Hugh Strait, a spokesman for the governor.

That was intended as humor/fun and not a true story, and people with a brain could have understood that because it came from the "satire section".

And no, KKK members might be wanting to stop using the 20 dollar bill but as of now no KKK member committed suicide because of the new bill.

And last but not least, Oxford Alabama did not pass a law to lock up trans people for six months if they use a restroom that does not correspond with the gender on their birth certificate?

OOPS, my bad because sadly this last one (in blue and bold) seems to be true. In Oxford Alabama people have really lost their minds IMHO.

The operative word (which is missing from the scaremongering title) is "practising" The Minister was talking about increasing secularisation, and the drop in churchgoing Christians, not massive rises in the 5% Muslim population. So Europe might have more observant Muslims than Christians, but both will be a tiny minority.
Happy to clear that up.

No, Muslims are also getting less religious just like Christians in Europe (at least that is what studies have concluded in the Netherlands).

And even if half of the 400+ million Christians lost their religion and only 10% of Muslims lost their religion, there will still be more than 5 times as many Christians as Muslims so it still does not add up.

The Muslims have been at war with Christianity, since about the 7th Century....and their religious practices are not conducive to, shall we say, harmony.

And vice versa because we have been in their neck of the woods for centuries (for way more than 20 centuries) so it is not strange that the 2 religions have been fighting. Sadly that is what religions do (or should I say religious leaders and kings/queens/sultans/etc.etc.) and again, have been doing for more than 20 centuries.

So what?

I don't really care if Europe becomes 100% Muslim or 100% Jewish or 100% Catholic.

It's all just God Club nonsense.

All major religions are for the weak and/or the ignorant and/or the desperate.

What's wrong with wanting more Muslims not entering and allowing more Spanish, for example, in? We do know that many Muslims are sympathetic to terrorism, as polls have shown, but not so with, as another example, Buddhists. Why take any chances whatsoever?

Can you respond to this directly sans ad homs?

Are you suggesting quotas? Including Muslims, or would it be country specific, and not use religion as a basis for entry or denial??
Or are you suggesting no more Muslims?

Can you identify any recognised muslim leader? Just asking because they don't structure their sects the same way with a pope or senior bishops and archbishops to have identifiable leaders/

Only ones I can name are the more infamous ones like Khomeini and Baghdadi and they certainly were/are hostile to us.

Do you agree that each sect has a religious leader? It wouldn't make sense if they did not. Those are who could stop terror, and not just by condemning it. Again, you have admitted none are speaking but they are real. How long should we wait?

The structure of the religion is just one more excuse, one more convienent apology.

The Catholic church is active in trying to prevent child abuse.

Now it's been exposed. The initial response was to deny, cover up, protect the perpertrators, allow them to carry on etc.

I don't see any recognized religious Muslim leader speaking out about stopping terrorism.

You evidently don't live in Europe, or are deaf-blind. The Imans are speaking out against it all the time, only that rarely makes The Sun or The Mail.

1. Frequency does matter in determining the Relative predispositions of religions and their doctrines.
Islam is EXPONENTIALLY more violent and intolerant. (documented in my last)
One Can accurately say "Seattle is Rainy", but one cannot say that about Death Valley even though it rains there too: however rarely.
Similarly, One can say Islam is Violent, (relative to the others) based on Frequency.
It's your usual absurd/deflective BS not to acknowledge that.

2. Also Consistent with your usual Dishonest strawman posts, is the NOT-in-evidence "ALL Muslims."
Yes, the most common and Obtuse elementary school strawman of this century: Claiming someone said "ALL muslims are terrorists" etc.
ie, above, even though one can accurately say/generalize "Seattle is Rainy," NO ONE is claiming that "ALL Days are Rainy" there.
Strawmen and Dishonest semantics busted.
Just not near clever enough.

3. You [obviously] can't debate nor deflect me.
But another Gratuitous and Dishonest Urethra post to follow anyway, with similar Dishonest deflection attempts.

The premise of this thread is to suggest a muslim take-over which in reality is not happening.

There are people here who would suggest that all muslims are a potential terror threat. I think that's untrue.

There are people here who would gloss over the atrocities of other religions. Why?

I denounce and detest muslim terrorism and all atrocities and injustices committed in the name of any religion. I don't see the need to scapegoat mulims when there are many decent ones around.

Now it's been exposed. The initial response was to deny, cover up, protect the perpertrators, allow them to carry on etc.

You evidently don't live in Europe, or are deaf-blind. The Imans are speaking out against it all the time, only that rarely makes The Sun or The Mail.

That is just lip service. Stopping terror involves turning in radicals in or killing them themselves. But they talk and Muslims hide and aid the terrorists. I am not impressed by talk, and neither should you.

Again, you have admitted none are speaking but they are real.

Where did I do that?

And anyway - if you're brave, you'd click the link below and educate yourself.

Home - Not In My Name

That is just lip service. Stopping terror involves turning in radicals in or killing them themselves. But they talk and Muslims hide and aid the terrorists. I am not impressed by talk, and neither should you.

You think the security services here have stopped all the bombing plots because they were psychic? :lamo

Where did I do that?

And anyway - if you're brave, you'd click the link below and educate yourself.

Home - Not In My Name

You think the security services here have stopped all the bombing plots because they were psychic? :lamo

That link is for weak minded emasculated losers. Total BS. And what about the ones that are not stopped? Are you saying no so called moderate Muslims do not know?

You are dreaming.

Haha, so is was just dishonest posturing & you weren't honestly wanting to see any muslims speaking out against muslim terrorists were you? .

Did you see the BS part? I do not believe her. That simple. And again it is just lip service.

- Did you see the BS part?

Yeah, nearly every single one of your posts.

- And again it is just lip service.

And by saying "her" you show you didn't check below that for all the other muslims in the campaign. YOU can hide from jihadis with a fake name and your colour text, they stick their faces online against IS.

Yeah, nearly every single one of your posts.

And by saying "her" you show you didn't check below that for all the other muslims in the campaign. YOU can hide from jihadis with a fake name and your colour text, they stick their faces online against IS.

And how do you know that ISIS hasn't approved the lies they are telling? Guess what, you don't.

And here is another ISIS for you:

Institution for the Secularization of Islam Society

The St. Petersburg Declaration
April 5, 2007

We are secular Muslims, and secular persons of Muslim societies. We are believers, doubters, and unbelievers, brought together by a great struggle, not between the West and Islam, but between the free and the unfree.

We affirm the inviolable freedom of the individual conscience. We believe in the equality of all human persons.

We insist upon the separation of religion from state and the observance of universal human rights.

We find traditions of liberty, rationality, and tolerance in the rich histories of pre-Islamic and Islamic societies. These values do not belong to the West or the East; they are the common moral heritage of humankind.

We see no colonialism, racism, or so-called "Islamaphobia" in submitting Islamic practices to criticism or condemnation when they violate human reason or rights.

We call on the governments of the world to

reject Sharia law, fatwa courts, clerical rule, and state-sanctioned religion in all their forms; oppose all penalties for blasphemy and apostasy, in accordance with Article 18 of the Universal Declaration of Human rights;
eliminate practices, such as female circumcision, honor killing, forced veiling, and forced marriage, that further the oppression of women;
protect sexual and gender minorities from persecution and violence;
reform sectarian education that teaches intolerance and bigotry towards non-Muslims;
and foster an open public sphere in which all matters may be discussed without coercion or intimidation.

We demand the release of Islam from its captivity to the totalitarian ambitions of power-hungry men and the rigid strictures of orthodoxy.

We enjoin academics and thinkers everywhere to embark on a fearless examination of the origins and sources of Islam, and to promulgate the ideals of free scientific and spiritual inquiry through cross-cultural translation, publishing, and the mass media.

We say to Muslim believers: there is a noble future for Islam as a personal faith, not a political doctrine;

to Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Hindus, Baha'is, and all members of non-Muslim faith communities: we stand with you as free and equal citizens;

and to nonbelievers: we defend your unqualified liberty to question and dissent.

Before any of us is a member of the Umma, the Body of Christ, or the Chosen People, we are all members of the community of conscience, the people who must choose for themselves.

Endorsed by:

Ayaan Hirsi Ali
Magdi Allam
Mithal Al-Alusi
Shaker Al-Nabulsi
Nonie Darwish
Afshin Ellian
Tawfik Hamid
Shahriar Kabir
Hasan Mahmud
Wafa Sultan
Amir Taheri
Ibn Warraq
Manda Zand Ervin
Banafsheh Zand-Bonazzi

There seems to be no rush to sign this. It has been around since 2007. And those people have around the clock security because of death threats.

ISIS | Center for Inquiry

Last edited:

The Catholic church is active in trying to prevent child abuse. I don't see any recognized religious Muslim leader speaking out about stopping terrorism.
Yes, the Catholic Church is certainly speaking out against child abuse, as are all Christians. But that is not the case for child abuse in Islam, and Muslims either remain silent or, through their silence also, condone it. The hypocrisy of child abuse in many Muslim countries | Shaista Gohir | Opinion | The Guardian

And vice versa because we have been in their neck of the woods for centuries (for way more than 20 centuries) so it is not strange that the 2 religions have been fighting. Sadly that is what religions do (or should I say religious leaders and kings/queens/sultans/etc.etc.) and again, have been doing for more than 20 centuries.
We should be concerned with what's happening now in our lifetimes and lose the 'they all do it' silliness. There is a genocide going on in the Middle East so whatever happened 20 centuries ago is hugely irrelevant now. Warning! Graphic killings of Christians by Muslims.! https://www.google.com/search?q=mus...qx4KHQ7zAF0Q_AUICCgC&biw=1761&bih=838&dpr=0.9

So what?

I don't really care if Europe becomes 100% Muslim or 100% Jewish or 100% Catholic.

It's all just God Club nonsense.

All major religions are for the weak and/or the ignorant and/or the desperate.
All religions are the same, huh? And atheists are the smart?

Back
Top Bottom