• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Eric Bryan Stone would beat Trump

Well then good for him.

Harlem has a population of some 145,000 - 62% of which is black
New York City has a population of some 8,460,000
New York State has a population of 19,450,000

So even if your [c]rapper wannabe and two-bit felon who is loved by blacks and aspires to taking out whites and killing cops gets all 62% of the Harlem vote (just 62% of Harlem is black) - that's maybe 90k, barely 1 % of the NYC vote and a whopping 0.005% of the New York State vote.

My guess though? I bet he couldn't even garner a fourth of the black vote of Harlem.

The black community is infinitely smarter than this and they're tired of charlatans like this poser and hundreds before him (including BLM and especially the DNC) pretending to "care" about black people who instead simply use them to their own selfish purposes.
You sure about that, because Eric said today that he's beloved by blacks.

How about the GOP step up to the plate and actually talk to Black voters.

If you had any clue what you were talking about, you'd have trashed your post before it ever entered your mind to post it.

Anyone can say they're "beloved by blacks." And a lot of posers, like your friend stone do.

And the GOP IS talking to black voters - have you not been paying attention? Black voters are flocking to the GOP in droves as they come to realize just how mistreated they've been by the DNC - that, and their coming to realize it's the GOP, not the DNC, whose values that most align with theirs - and always have.

Black voters are flocking to the GOP in droves as they come to realize just how mistreated they've been by the DNC - that, and their coming to realize it's the GOP, not the DNC, whose values that most align with theirs - and always have.

You outdid the OP, but in the other direction.

If you had any clue what you were talking about, you'd have trashed your post before it ever entered your mind to post it.

Anyone can say they're "beloved by blacks." And a lot of posers, like your friend stone do.

And the GOP IS talking to black voters - have you not been paying attention? Black voters are flocking to the GOP in droves as they come to realize just how mistreated they've been by the DNC - that, and their coming to realize it's the GOP, not the DNC, whose values that most align with theirs - and always have.
I want to see 20% of the Black vote go to the GOP nationally...if not, Black people are rocking with Stone.
I want to see the GOP dump the voter suppression thing in Black precincts....

I am not a very good reader, but I take it that Mr. S. is a Caucasian rapper who "dislikes" cops and other Caucasians.
No such thing as caucasian race. Never actually existed.

"Caucasian is actually a 19th-century anthropological idea that was based around a false conception that the origin of the human species was in the Caucasus Mountains."

Wow, he deleted his video.

A summary of who the felon is from the previous thread idolizing this poser:
I do agree with you, Edwin that Eric is narcissistic. However, black activist Trip Reynolds says that white guilt is stupid, but I guess Eric has too much white guilt. Even some Black people are calling him out on it:
1650666133545.png

View attachment 67386820
The hip hop mogul and activist would beat Trump's ass if he ran again for president. Stone is wildly popular with Black women, the base of the Democratic Party. I think Trump should go away by the way.
Are you his press agent? That is the only thing I can think of that would justify these threads.

I am not a very good reader, but I take it that Mr. S. is a Caucasian rapper who "dislikes" cops and other Caucasians.

If that is correct, then I feel so sorry for him.

He looks to be relatively young.

So if he or a loved one ever has a violent experience with some of the people whom he reportedly idolizes, he may be traumatically affected.

Stone wants cops to be held accountable for wrongdoing like every other profession.....cops are not a protected class. They should not. They have a job, they need to conduct it with profession. They're public servants, they need to act like it.
1650668443390.png

Are you his press agent? That is the only thing I can think of that would justify these threads.
No, I'm not. I am a follower of him, he needs to be known because he has talent. You have to admit that. Few white urban guys have talent. He does, and he comes from all-white Oklahoma.

No, I'm not. I am a follower of him, he needs to be known because he has talent. You have to admit that. Few white urban guys have talent. He does, and he comes from all-white Oklahoma.
Literally nobody gives a shit about him.

The Party of RINO aka republican in name only will wait until the last minute before announcing who the RINO candidate then flood this person with the darkest of money ====== quite similar to how GW came
on the scene. The RINO's don't pick the brightest ............

Trump will not be on the ballot, neither will Greene and maybe not Pence.

The Times reported, "Representative Kevin McCarthy, the House Republican leader, told G.O.P. lawmakers in the days after the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol that former President Donald J. Trump acknowledged that he bore “some responsibility” for what happened that day, new audio revealed.

"The audio obtained by The New York Times that emerged on Friday is part of a series of new revelations about Republican leaders’ private condemnations of Mr. Trump in the days after his supporters stormed the Capitol as part of an effort to stop the certification of electoral votes for Joseph R. Biden Jr.

"The Times on Thursday reported that Mr. McCarthy told Republicans he planned to urge Mr. Trump to resign. In an audio clip obtained by The Times of a call with Republican lawmakers, Mr. McCarthy said he would tell Mr. Trump of the impeachment resolution: “I think this will pass, and it would be my recommendation [that] you should resign.”

"In that phone call, on Jan. 10, 2021, Mr. McCarthy was sharply critical of Mr. Trump."

“I’ve had it with this guy,” Mr. McCarthy said in another audio clip obtained by The Times. “What he did is unacceptable. Nobody can defend that, and nobody should defend it.”

The Post reveals "House Republicans are still waiting for a firm statement from Trump, according to multiple GOP aides, on how to determine whether they should still back McCarthy as their leader and potential speaker if the GOP regains the majority in the November election."

In other words, Trump will decide McCarthy's status. Trump is a private citizen. He has no role in government.

How does Trump get away with it? Why does this man have so much power and influence?

The answer lies with the Republican Party as a whole.

The Republican Party has captured the minds of those who live in the rural counties of America. Those voters are mostly farmers and rural shopkeepers. They lack education and they are not well-informed. Most of what they know about politics is by word of mouth, otherwise known as gossip.

Most of them do not have a computer. Some do not have a television, and, if they do, they don't spend much time watching it. Farming and ranching is not a eight hour job. It's more like an 18-hour job.

The vast majority of Trump followers are low income. No one knows why they support Trump because they won't tell us. They won't tell us because they don't know why they support Trump. They prefer talking about Joe Biden and Kamala Harris instead. A few attempt to tell us about Trump, but they immediately venture into fantasy, and Jan. 6 is off limits.

Put a different way, Trump's followers are losers. It only makes sense that they would support a loser.

By way of providing an example of that analysis, Trump's followers will not respond to the issues of this report. That is partly due to the fact that most are not bright enough to be active on an internet political forum.

“I’ve had it with this guy,” Mr. McCarthy said in another audio clip obtained by The Times. “What he did is unacceptable. Nobody can defend that, and nobody should defend it.”
CNN reports, "[Senate Majority Leader]Mitch McConnell knew that what happened on January 6, 2021, was deeply wrong. And that blame for the riot that day lay at the feet of then-President Donald Trump."

“The Democrats are going to take care of the son of a bitch for us,” McConnell told two associates just days after the insurrection, referring to the effort to impeach Trump in the Democratic-led House.

CNN continued, "And of Trump’s guilt, McConnell was equally clear-eyed: “If this isn’t impeachable, I don’t know what is,” he said. There was even talk that McConnell himself might vote to convict Trump in a Senate impeachment trial.

"But as the days passed, McConnell’s position on Trump changed – to the point that when the Senate voted on whether to convict Trump in mid-February 2021, McConnell voted “no.”

So what changed McConnell's mind? He didn't get to be the leader of his party in the Senate by challenging the beliefs of his Republican colleagues.

In January and February of 2021 the majority of Republicans in Congress went along with Trump's Big Lie. They believed without a shred of evidence that the election was stolen from Trump despite the fact that 60 court cases, the Supreme Court, countless state audits, and Trump's own attorney general said differently.

147 Republicans in Congress voted to overturn the election results.https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/01/07/us/elections/electoral-college-biden-objectors.html

CNN added, "Just a quick reminder of what happened at the Capitol on January 6: An armed mob stormed the building with the express purpose of disrupting the counting of the Electoral College votes. They did so because the sitting President of the United States at the time had, repeatedly and without any proof, told them that the 2020 election had been stolen.

"Several people died as a result of that day. More than 100 police officers were injured. Roughly 750 people have been charged for their role in the riot."

Despite all that, McConnell went with the flow.

There is a big difference between doing the things that can get you elected to leadership and being an actual leader.

McConnell and the Republicans are expected to win control of Congress in the November mid-terms.

so was Jimi Hendrix and Hendrix has a better chance of being president than the clown you are promoting

CNN reports, "[Senate Majority Leader]Mitch McConnell knew that what happened on January 6, 2021, was deeply wrong. And that blame for the riot that day lay at the feet of then-President Donald Trump."

“The Democrats are going to take care of the son of a bitch for us,” McConnell told two associates just days after the insurrection, referring to the effort to impeach Trump in the Democratic-led House.

CNN continued, "And of Trump’s guilt, McConnell was equally clear-eyed: “If this isn’t impeachable, I don’t know what is,” he said. There was even talk that McConnell himself might vote to convict Trump in a Senate impeachment trial.

"But as the days passed, McConnell’s position on Trump changed – to the point that when the Senate voted on whether to convict Trump in mid-February 2021, McConnell voted “no.”

So what changed McConnell's mind? He didn't get to be the leader of his party in the Senate by challenging the beliefs of his Republican colleagues.

In January and February of 2021 the majority of Republicans in Congress went along with Trump's Big Lie. They believed without a shred of evidence that the election was stolen from Trump despite the fact that 60 court cases, the Supreme Court, countless state audits, and Trump's own attorney general said differently.

147 Republicans in Congress voted to overturn the election results.https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/01/07/us/elections/electoral-college-biden-objectors.html

CNN added, "Just a quick reminder of what happened at the Capitol on January 6: An armed mob stormed the building with the express purpose of disrupting the counting of the Electoral College votes. They did so because the sitting President of the United States at the time had, repeatedly and without any proof, told them that the 2020 election had been stolen.

"Several people died as a result of that day. More than 100 police officers were injured. Roughly 750 people have been charged for their role in the riot."

Despite all that, McConnell went with the flow.

There is a big difference between doing the things that can get you elected to leadership and being an actual leader.

McConnell and the Republicans are expected to win control of Congress in the November mid-terms.
relevance? quoting yourself with a wall of spam

so was Jimi Hendrix and Hendrix has a better chance of being president than the clown you are promoting
Eric Stone is known first off because he sued a diner in NYC for racism, okay? That is how he is well known. Because of that. Eric Stone is well known in media circles because of that, okay?
1650676276257.png

No. If he should be known he will be known on his own steam. Frankly this has become unseemly.

Eric Stone is known first off because he sued a diner in NYC for racism, okay? That is how he is well known. Because of that. Eric Stone is well known in media circles because of that, okay?
View attachment 67386960

He's a nobody. hard core political junkies on this board don't know him

Back
Top Bottom