• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

End Affirmative Action?

End Affirmative Action?

• No

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 33 66.0%

• Total voters
Shouldn't the department reflect the community it serves?

Okay .. then, what type of law enforcement officers would serve an affluent, mixed community? How about the community of Hamtramck, Michigan, that includes a diverse group of immigrants, and is rapidly shifting it's culture?

If your police department was all black your neighbors would be complaining

This is just subjective hyperbole.

Okay .. then, what type of law enforcement officers would serve an affluent, mixed community? How about the community of Hamtramck, Michigan, that includes a diverse group of immigrants, and is rapidly shifting it's culture?

This is just subjective hyperbole.

A diverse group of police officers.

You are making my point

The slaves did not receive any reparations and in fact were forced into employment with white people because of state employment laws and vagrancy laws. Generational wealth matters.

Not true, former slaves received land and a mule. There are more poor white people than blacks. What happened to their generational wealth?

Oxycontin.

Good point, drugs have destroyed a lot of lives. Actually, a few years back I read an article that explained how to stay out of poverty in words anyone can understand. Stay in school, stay out of jail, and don't get knocked up.

The dropout rates, unwed mothers, and drug culture that has embraced black America can not be wiped out by affirmative action.

Good point, drugs have destroyed a lot of lives. Actually, a few years back I read an article that explained how to stay out of poverty in words anyone can understand. Stay in school, stay out of jail, and don't get knocked up.

The dropout rates, unwed mothers, and drug culture that has embraced black America can not be wiped out by affirmative action.

Good thing white folks don't have those problems, right? :lol:

End Affirmative Action?

No. Racial/economic inequality is now at a historic high in the United States.

End Affirmative Action?

No. Racial/economic inequality is now at a historic high in the United States.

That is proof that it does not work. Since it has been around, things have continued to get worse. Blacks are being programmed to believe they don't need to work to succeed. They are being set up to fail.

Apparently you are Orwell deficient
not to recognize it in action

ref.: #23

Apparently you so lack an actual example of what you think is orwellian that the best you can do is create a silly hypothetical .

Apparently you so lack an actual example of what you think is orwellian that the best you can do is create a silly hypothetical .

Sorry. I am a poor author.

We have groups, political parties, etc.
who broadcast, "color does not matter"
similarly sexual preference, religion, race, etc.

I find it Orwellian
these same folks persist in counting us
by color, sexual preference, religion, race, etc.
and "social engineering" their analysis.

Does This Place Of Employment Have Adequate Diversity, for example

Either we are a color blind society or we aren't.

Only Orwllians could balance

MLK, "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

and​
counting by categories at the government level

Hope I made it clearer. Truly.

Moi

Don't :2canadian ize

:2usflag:

We have groups, political parties, etc.
who broadcast, "color does not matter"
similarly sexual preference, religion, race, etc.

Who? Please be specific.

Who? Please be specific.

quoted from above

Groups that advocate MLK

do you really need a list ;)
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."
and

Try List 3 Yourself.
Or, Troll On!

quoted from above

Groups that advocate MLK

do you really need a list ;)
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."
and

Try List 3 Yourself.
Or, Troll On!

So another pack of lies.

So another pack of lies.

How puerile.

Name calling without substance

Error 400 (Bad Request)!!1

childishly silly and trivial.

Now unless you @Luce have something to say
Go To The All New "Kiddie Corner" forum
and play your quips and support similar troglodyte
level tribal . . .
Mantra on, cheap shots, etc.

Still unable to name 3, per above? per #264 above?
Or so . . . .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom