• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Elon Musk says Trump to be "reinstated" to Twitter

I need an excerpt(s) of the crimes he has been CONVICTED of.

PS, This Gestapo FBI just raided the home of a guy who has a site about area 51. No charges, no crime specified, no nothing. Just broke in, ruined his house, and stole hos computer and cell phone.
Trump escaped conviction by paying-off his victims to avoid jail. $25 million in the case of his fraudulent 'university', several million he was forced to repay after stealing charity donations for personal use from his own foundation. Then, of course, was the race discrimination scandal. The guy is an unprincipled crook, and you defend him? And no, I'm not providing 'excerpts' for your entertainment; all the above are common knowledge.

No problem. He can run it as he sees fit. Doesn't mean talented people will put up with it. The smart one are getting out before it implodes.
The claim that talented people will go elsewhere is a bunch of hogwash. Someone said that Craigslist has only 50 employees. They are a nationwide company. Twitter has/had several thousand. What are they doing? They are not inventing anything. Basically, it is just a giant website where people post things on it and they make money on ads. They only have to watch people posting hate speech, threats of violence, and acting as if they are someone else. They create algorithms to do that which solves 90% of the problems with idiots saying stupid things.

You and I and everyone else here that is honest know what Twitter had become, which was a woke group of far-left doing the bidding of the DNC Democrats in making sure that anything derogatory to Democrats in power or in the media was not allowed and they found a way to call it "hate" speech or that vague thing called "disinformation" which turned out to be things that the FBI and DNC told them probably came from "Russia" or was not proven. We STILL can't prove beyond any doubt whatsoever whether or not the famous laptop belonged to Hunter. Using the rules and criteria of the left-wingers, NOTHING can be proven that they don't like being posted.

As it is today, the matter of Pelosi is cloudy and a reporter was suspended for reporting the exact information that came from the police. No one knows where the guy is or why he was suspended. But, under the old Twitter rules, if I were to post that the guy who was there was really a far-left liberal and could not have created any website with radical right views, my account would be suspended and they would have deleted the post. That is a very dangerous thing in society to do and will lead to totalitarianism. You can assert that they are a private company and can do what they want which is true but when we know they are directed by the DNC who have a direct pipeline to them and that 95% of their employees donate to the Dems, we become a nation like China of one-party rule.

Right. You just confirmed what I said in my previous post.
At least we know what kind of "conservative" you are. Mitt Romney, Jeff Flake, Liz Cheney, and all the others who ruin America by currying favor with the Democrats. WEe are being spent to death by RINO Republicans.

But Trump says he is not interested in returning to the twit zone. 🙄
Now all of a sudden it's the Twit Zone, LOL. The hypocrisy of the Left, and the fatalism of one single social media company going toward the center, away of the communist left of other extremist social media sites. OMG, the world is over. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The best part of this isn't whether Trump rejoins; it's the exploding heads on the Left whether he rejoins of not. Love it.

Trump escaped conviction by paying-off his victims to avoid jail. $25 million in the case of his fraudulent 'university', several million he was forced to repay after stealing charity donations for personal use from his own foundation. Then, of course, was the race discrimination scandal. The guy is an unprincipled crook, and you defend him? And no, I'm not providing 'excerpts' for your entertainment; all the above are common knowledge.
CONVICTIONS! Not paying cases off to avoid legal fees. Those are things from many years ago, anyway. Try again, please.

Now all of a sudden it's the Twit Zone, LOL. The hypocrisy of the Left, and the fatalism of one single social media company going toward the center, away of the communist left of other extremist social media sites. OMG, the world is over. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The best part of this isn't whether Trump rejoins; it's the exploding heads on the Left whether he rejoins of not. Love it.
Since he has hos won company that is basically the same as Twitter, I see little need for him to post on a competitor's site. It would be like Musk driving a Ford.

CONVICTIONS! Not paying cases off to avoid legal fees. Those are things from many years ago, anyway. Try again, please.
So what that the crimes weren't committed yesterday, or within an acceptable time-frame for you? Trump has been a crook his entire life, and is now facing several charges.

At least we know what kind of "conservative" you are. Mitt Romney, Jeff Flake, Liz Cheney, and all the others who ruin America by currying favor with the Democrats. WEe are being spent to death by RINO Republicans.
Favoring democracy is not the same as favoring Democrats.

So what that the crimes weren't committed yesterday, or within an acceptable time-frame for you? Trump has been a crook his entire life, and is now facing several charges.
Your obsession with Trump is quite worrisome from a psychological POV. Especially since you have no dog in the fight. Shouldn't you be more concerned with the mockeries going on in the UK? Talk about a WOKE country. LOL

I agree, but caution the overuse of the term 'democracy' which our founders specifically avoided. The education system in America has tried (successfully) to muddle the meaning of the terms 'democracy' and 'republic' to mean effectively the same thing, which they don't.

Where are the CONVICTIONS?

I agree, but caution the overuse of the term 'democracy' which our founders specifically avoided. The education system in America has tried (successfully) to muddle the meaning of the terms 'democracy' and 'republic' to mean effectively the same thing, which they don't.
I was trying to make my post simple for the recipient. My point was that just because you're not on board with Trump doesn't mean you're in love with the Democratic party. Trumpism demands total loyalty, "either you're with us or you're a Democrat".

WTF is "Democracy" other than a vague catch-all term used BY THE DEMOCRATS? I think you are a fake Republican posting here to make Republicans look bad because they aren't more like Chucky Schumer.

But just for kicks. Explain to me what you mean by this "Democracy" term. Scratch that. it is meaningless blather is what it is. It's like saying someone is "fascist" because he is against illegal a=immigration and then not explaining why that is. Or, it's like calling someone racist if they don't care for the opinions of Joy Reid, Don Lemon, and Al Sharpton. IOW, "Favoring Democracy" is a BS term that is meaningless and lets you and others who use that term off the hook because you use it like a slur to denigrate anyone who happens to disagree with your liberalism.

I was trying to make my post simple for the recipient. My point was that just because you're not on board with Trump doesn't mean you're in love with the Democratic party. Trumpism demands total loyalty, "either you're with us or you're a Democrat".
I understand, and know you were. They have childlike minds.

Trump was a president for the people. For America and not for Mexico or other countries who take advantage of our generosity.

WTF is "Democracy" other than a vague catch-all term used BY THE DEMOCRATS? I think you are a fake Republican posting here to make Republicans look bad because they aren't more like Chucky Schumer.

But just for kicks. Explain to me what you mean by this "Democracy" term. Scratch that. it is meaningless blather is what it is. It's like saying someone is "fascist" because he is against illegal a=immigration and then not explaining why that is. Or, it's like calling someone racist if they don't care for the opinions of Joy Reid, Don Lemon, and Al Sharpton. IOW, "Favoring Democracy" is a BS term that is meaningless and lets you and others who use that term off the hook because you use it like a slur to denigrate anyone who happens to disagree with your liberalism.
What he means by democracy is immaterial, look it up. Democracies and Republics are two different things.

Trump is the epitome of win/lose philosophy. He always wants to be the winner, of course, but that doesn't happen. When he loses it totally messes up his head. He can't admit he lost! Doesn't want to face the truth. He goes into 'alternative facts' zone. That's where he crosses the line from reality into fantasy.

Problem is: He takes a lot of conned 'marks' with him.

That's the biggest problem for USA politics right now.

We can't distance ourselves far enough away from Trump. The people who got burned are the last ones to admit it.

What he means by democracy is immaterial, look it up. Democracies and Republics are two different things.
I understand that. But, what I am witnessing is actually fascinating and really a sad commentary on the human race and how easily humans are coerced and indoctrinated by other humans. This happens more and more and with increased regularity with the advent of the internet and 24/7 talk shows disguised as "news" such as CNN, MSNBS, ABC, Newsweek, and even Fox.

It is no secret that the term "Destroying Democracy" was a code word used successfully by the Democrats to win this election. This is why I asked and have asked others what they mean by the term "Democracy" and no one can answer and if they do, the answer is vague and meaningless. Some have said it means taking away voting rights but when you pin them down as to how Republicans are doing that, they cannot answer. It boils down to "As seen on TV". All some hack on TV has to do it to repeat what the DNC gives them as talking points.

As Republicans we c[]are letting the left get away with fashioning the narrative. They continually use these scare tactics to instill fear and hate by making them think the Republicans are taking something away that is rightfully theirs. Here we have all of the Democrats using that vague term that we are taking away "Democracy" and the idiot voters don't know what that means. they just think they are losing something if they vote Republican because many of them never took a History class and if they did, failed the class.

It is especially irritating to see an alleged Republican use that term "Democracy" which is a term straight out of the DNC

Trump was a president for the people. For America and not for Mexico or other countries who take advantage of our generosity.
"Our generosity." That's a good one.

The only reason the USA has any generosity at all is because of the Democratic Party.

If it was up to Republicans the USA would have no generosity; zero; none. And no compassion for the needy/oppressed.

It had been argued that Trump being banned from twitter is a stand against free speech. Others argued that twitter can set their own set of rules. So which is it then?
Let Musk do what he wishes. It is up to consumers and sponsors whether he falls on his face or succeeds.

Back
Top Bottom