• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Elon Musk says Trump to be "reinstated" to Twitter

Michael Cole

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

More of an FYI than a thread.

Let the games begin.

ZOMG! MUSK PWNS DA LIBS!!!! LOL

But Trump says he is not interested in returning to the twit zone. 🙄

I don't think anyone really cares, but hey it's another platform to troll DeDouche. Let the GOP bloodbath commence.

Yeah, he says a lot of things. Musk says he can come back. We'll find out soon. My money says Trump can't not go back.

Man spends 44 billion dollars to unban a poster from a message board. This reporter risks CTE due to SMH.

News at eleven.

For the 5 people left on Twitter this is huge news.

Very true, Musk has gutted Twitter, and is now begging for qualified staff. An HR guy he is not.

And the crowd goes wild!

Do you all realize you are advocating the very thing you loathe?

Musk owns more than just money…..you.

That means he IS interested. Remember: everything the jackass says is a lie. He’ll be back, embarrassing himself
I will release my tax returns

He is full of lies yes

The people at DP pretending to be upset or opposed to this decision to reinstate Trump will also be the people at DP most likely to post and comment on Trump tweets.

There is such a deep profoundness to your posts.

I bet you are jealous.

“If only” comes to mind.

Mind, now there is a word to be had.

The people at DP pretending to be upset or opposed to this decision to reinstate Trump will also be the people at DP most likely to post and comment on Trump tweets.

Yes, how dare people be upset that hundreds of people have just been ruthlessly fired without warning.
I suppose empathy is for snowflake pansies?

And the crowd goes wild!

Do you all realize you are advocating the very thing you loathe?

Musk owns more than just money…..you.

^^^ bluederdom. Snaggle

^^^ projectorism

^^^ td dd dds

zippity do dah

^^^ blue denim briggs nerf

Back
Top Bottom