• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Elon Musk’s Twitter reportedly added office ‘bedrooms’ for employees

It would be an awful thing to have to tell the wife and kids that their lives are going to be completely upended because a psychopath bought the company and ruined working conditions for his own amusement. Many if not most of us would just buckle down and take it for as long as we could in that situation.
Sounds to me like the working conditions have improved significantly since the Musk take-over. Besides the only psychopaths involved here are entirely on the left. As is typically the case with the mentally-deranged leftist filth who loose their tiny uneducated minds every time someone disagrees with their sick and twisted perversions.

Sounds to me like the working conditions have improved significantly since the Musk take-over. Besides the only psychopaths involved here are entirely on the left. As is typically the case with the mentally-deranged leftist filth who loose their tiny uneducated minds every time someone disagrees with their sick and twisted perversions.
Buy a Tesla.

Was there any oversight of the development of the software while it was being made, or was there just one big handoff after it was completed? I've worked at a company where we had many contractors based out of India, and it worked quite well for us. They joined regular meetings, participated in code reviews, and were basically just regular employees except for the fact they worked remotely in another country. I think because they were part of those meetings and code reviews, a lot of issues including the one you mentioned were addressed early, so there was no long term impact in terms of code quality/readability.
That was also part of the problem. BPX handed everything over the company in India. It should have been the Indian company that initiated regular meetings with their client, but they never did to my knowledge. I never even start developing an application until after I have an approved Functional Specification document from the stakeholders. That can sometimes involve months of working with the client before a single line of code is ever written. Having a signed Functional Spec. can also save your ass when the product is completed because often clients will conveniently forget what they wanted originally once the application has been completed.

I don't know if the company in India ever met with BPX, or if they had put together a Functional Specification document. All I ended up with was the source code. Which, as I said, was good code, just not used in a manner accustom to users in the US.

Reactions: AJG
Buy a Tesla.
No thanks. I have no use for what would end up as a useless frozen piece of metal. I'll stick with ICE vehicles, because I know that they will continue to function at -40°F and have a range that is longer than my driveway.

The Right (MT Green et al) want to scrap the Constitution. They are only trying to draw attention to themselves. You all belong in Alex Jones' FEMA detention camps. SCOTUS had no problem with the interned Japs during WW2 as they were a threat to our country. Same with the Right today. See Korematsu v United States (1944): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korem...t=Edit-,Korematsu v.,Area during World War II.

The Right (MT Green et al) want to scrap the Constitution. They are only trying to draw attention to themselves. You all belong in Alex Jones' FEMA detention camps. SCOTUS had no problem with the interned Japs during WW2 as they were a threat to our country. Same with the Right today.
Nobody on the right wants to scrap the US Constitution. In a perfect world the Democratic Party would be identified as a terrorist organization under Public Law 107-40, which remains in effect. All assets of this international terrorist organization needs to be seized and its leadership imprisoned indefinitely in GITMO. (y)

What building inspection? Are you truly that clueless? Buildings aren't inspected once they are built.

Stereotypical leftist ignorance on display. ROFL!

LOL... Good lord...

San Francisco officials inspected Twitter’s headquarters on Wednesday and found two bedrooms on the eighth floor, appearing to confirm earlier reports that the social media company had installed sleeping quarters in the building.

The Department of Building Inspection has not issued a determination on the allegations that the 1355 Market St. building was illegally converted and needs to gather more information, according to the agency’s complaint tracker.

“Conducted site visit with SF planning. Access was provided to 9th floor and portions of the 8th floor. Observed a bed in two rooms on the 8th floor, Further investigation required,” wrote Mauricio Hernandez, a building inspector.

No thanks. I have no use for what would end up as a useless frozen piece of metal. I'll stick with ICE vehicles, because I know that they will continue to function at -40°F and have a range that is longer than my driveway.
There's one more sale he didn't gain.

LOL... Good lord...

San Francisco officials inspected Twitter’s headquarters on Wednesday and found two bedrooms on the eighth floor, appearing to confirm earlier reports that the social media company had installed sleeping quarters in the building.

The Department of Building Inspection has not issued a determination on the allegations that the 1355 Market St. building was illegally converted and needs to gather more information, according to the agency’s complaint tracker.

“Conducted site visit with SF planning. Access was provided to 9th floor and portions of the 8th floor. Observed a bed in two rooms on the 8th floor, Further investigation required,” wrote Mauricio Hernandez, a building inspector.

Fake News by leftist filth, as usual. There were not building inspectors or even San Francisco officials. They were unhinged mentally-deranged leftist filth with delusions of grandeur and the mental capacity of a two year old child.

There's one more sale he didn't gain.
I've never had a Twitter account either, nor do I ever intend to get one. It is sure nice seeing leftists like you foam at the mouth over Twitter being exposed by Musk for their anti-American censorship and subversion of democracy. It is what we've always known about leftist filth, as the worst sort of scum imaginable, all coming to light thanks to Musk. There is no lower form of life than leftist filth, as has been repeatedly demonstrated.

Fake News by leftist filth, as usual. There were not building inspectors or even San Francisco officials. They were unhinged mentally-deranged leftist filth with delusions of grandeur and the mental capacity of a two year old child.
It would appear that they don't give two shits what you think of them...

I've never had a Twitter account either, nor do I ever intend to get one. It is sure nice seeing leftists like you foam at the mouth over Twitter being exposed by Musk for their anti-American censorship and subversion of democracy. It is what we've always known about leftist filth, as the worst sort of scum imaginable, all coming to light thanks to Musk. There is no lower form of life than leftist filth, as has been repeatedly demonstrated.
I've only posted there occasionally. I like this site better. I don't like the way he treats his workers, but those who do can enjoy posting with nazis, other assorted racists, and spambots.

Nobody on the right wants to scrap the US Constitution. In a perfect world the Democratic Party would be identified as a terrorist organization under Public Law 107-40, which remains in effect. All assets of this international terrorist organization needs to be seized and its leadership imprisoned indefinitely in GITMO. (y)
You didn't even mention the rampant adrenochrome mining. The lucky ones won't be sent to Gitmo, instead being sterilized and forced to work on the humongous Trump statue overlooking the decrepit Washington memorial that we have planned for 2024, and Musk should ask Trump if he can be VP.

MAGA.

That Public Law deals with terrorism, such as the Right's attempt to overturn an election with force & violence. Not a Dem among the mob that Trump & his lackies attacked the Capitol with.

What a word salad of nothing but anger.

Leftist filth know all about terrorism, having committed 540 acts of terrorism in 2020 alone with full Democratic Party support. Even with the current VP bailing out terrorists so they can continue committing acts of violence and destruction.

such as the Right's attempt to overturn an election with force & violence. Not a Dem among the mob that Trump & his lackies attacked the Capitol with.
Your ignorant assertions only underscore your lack of education. The election had already been decided on December 14, 2020, and there was absolutely nothing Congress, the rioters, or Trump could have done to alter than reality. Despite your nonsensical bullshit to the contrary. The political theater that you are trying to manufacture is wasted on those with an education. Only leftist filth believe anything could have changed the election results after December 14, 2020 because they are complete morons without any education in basic civics. As you just demonstrated.

Leftist filth know all about terrorism, having committed 540 acts of terrorism in 2020 alone with full Democratic Party support. Even with the current VP bailing out terrorists so they can continue committing acts of violence and destruction.

Your ignorant assertions only underscore your lack of education. The election had already been decided on December 14, 2020, and there was absolutely nothing Congress, the rioters, or Trump could have done to alter than reality. Despite your nonsensical bullshit to the contrary. The political theater that you are trying to manufacture is wasted on those with an education. Only leftist filth believe anything could have changed the election results after December 14, 2020 because they are complete morons without any education in basic civics. As you just demonstrated.
Education is way overrated. It is a complete waste of both money and time.

MAGA.

I think you might benefit from professional help. Your statements are very misguided.

Elon Musk has reportedly converted some conference rooms at Twitter’s headquarters into makeshift “bedrooms” this week while pushing a “hardcore” work culture at the social media site.

A photo of one of the rooms obtained by Forbes — which didn’t publish the images and withheld the name of its source over “fear of reprisal” — displayed a queen-sized bed, a wooden bedside table and bright orange carpeting. The beds were purportedly added without any announcement or explanation for employees explaining the move.

Forbes said the rooms held “sleeping quarters reminiscent of sad hotel rooms” and featured “unmade mattresses, drab curtains and giant conference-room telepresence monitors.”
================================================================
When the beds start arriving at your work place, it's a sure sign that you need to update your resume.
They should quit

Says the guy that insists that the Declaration of Independence was signed on the 4th of July.

But please...do continue.

Back
Top Bottom